• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Keep in mind that a war effort would require massive mobilisation and allocation of resources. You need to mass a proper navy and air force before you even think about an invasion, which is a different beast by itself. I don't think America is going to war with Iran any time soon.

ThaNotoriousSOD

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what impact this will have on Israel in the long run. It seems nobody remembers their influence on the Iraq war, but now they have really taken a central role in pushing this forward.

Nokterian

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Euroland
Just when you think he couldn't make the US standing worse, he does. NK isn't going to believe shit in negotiations if we just pull out wihtout thinking like this.

NK is going to be a fucking mess..Trump can't do anything right never did or will he is destroying everything Obama and other presidents have build over all those years, he wants the world to burn he doesn't care.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail! Also, I am looking forward to recognizing the illegal government of North Korea by meeting with them because of their nukes.

Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind that a war effort would require massive mobilisation and allocation of resources. You need to mass a proper navy and air force before you even think about an invasion, which is a different beast by itself. I don't think America is going to war with Iran any time soon.

That means somebody makes money. Never doubt greed.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
NsEAgW9.png

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
His stupid motherfucking ad libs. He went off script and admitted that if he was Iran's leader he'd probably wouldn't come back to the table for a negotiation. Jeez, I wonder why?

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Trump and all of his supporters. They can all rot in hell. If blood is spilled it will be on their hands.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"Dear Iranian people - we stand with you. But we are going to hurt you economically. Oh, and also, I know we keep trying to ban you from taking refuge here, but believe me, we stand with you."

Fiddler

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish the world would just cut ties to the USA, no diplomacy, no trade, no travel.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is an idiot and a coward, I fully believe that there wont be a war but that doesn't mean that other countries wont react to the power vacuum.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
A man known for breaking his word and ignoring prior agreements...ignores a prior agreement.

Oct 27, 2017
maybe Trump wasn't trying to start a war with North Korea in particular

maybe Trump wants to start a war with someone that has nukes.

the bastard wants a nuclear war.