• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Is this to keep him safe if he attempts to steal the election? I'm feeling more and more uneasy everytime I read something new.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what they are afraid of exactly. How people are going to respond to the election, or how people are going to react to THEIR response to the election?

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Where's that tweet with Trump asking for murder spikes on top of the border wall

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Probably because this orange bloated piece of shit is going to do whatever he can to steal this election so the lawyers don't descend on his ass when he gets the boot.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a good use of funds alright. Let him stay locked up until it's time for his ass to get tossed in the streets. I'd rather see a little of him as possible post election.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Worrying. If he refutes the election, protests will break out, and I suspect they're going to more heavy handed than ever

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Business in LA and NY have been boarding up their windows. And the capital in Georgia is building a fence too. This shit is going to get out of hand.

Oct 26, 2017
Is this to stop Biden getting in?

Anyway what's with the almost 3 month gap between election and innauguration? Are there other countries in the world that work that way?

TideSwayer

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, if it ever came to the point where America would need to storm the White House, we wouldn't scale the fence. We'd go through it.

Build a bulldozer-proof / crane-proof fence and then try and come at America.

Oct 26, 2017
Well, we send riders by horseback to spread the news, and that can take awhile.
true, true.

Technically the UK head of state can take months to change over too, but that's because it's a monarchy and holding a coronation during a funeral probably isn't the best idea. But the Prime Minister is out the door the next day in a typical election defeat.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-V04744%2C_Berlin%2C_Garten_der_zerst%C3%B6rte_Reichskanzlei.jpg

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
I mean, if it ever came to the point where America would need to storm the White House, we wouldn't scale the fence. We'd go through it.

Build a bulldozer-proof / crane-proof fence and then try and come at America.

I'm pretty sure they have anti-aircraft missiles they wouldn't hesitate to use on a mob storming the building.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
He doesn't want people around him if he loses.

You know DC would show up and surround the White House to taunt his ass and celebrate if he loses.

It's this y'all. Trump admin is incompetent as hell, there's absolutely 0 chance he'd steal an election that's a landslide that has 50 different state procedures with paper trails in many and get away with it. Come on.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a reasonable thing to do to ensure that a peaceful transition of power isn't interrupted by the people.

He's getting ready for a complete shitshow