LilBiscuit

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The people who voted or agree with Albany have never been to Buffalo or Binghamton. I spent 4 long years in Binghamton when I was at Binghamton University and those were 4 long years I'm never getting back.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Edina for MN? Not even close, unless you just despise rich people I guess. Lots of good shopping areas there.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Some on that list seem wrong to me. For one, Poolesville isn't a city. And uh, if we're picking shit cities in Maryland...what about somewhere in PG County? Or somewhere on the eastern shore?

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Edina, MN must have been nominated purely out of jealousy or something.

And Manitowoc for WI is questionable, I feel like there are way worse picks for cities of similar size or name recognition.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando is nothing but a giant landlocked tourist trap swamp.
For sure but it's not a terrible place to visit as well.

economy is booming in Orlando compared to the northeast.. Lockheed Martin etc.

Idk, with housing being shit in the NE it's looking pretty damn good.

Edit: and a smallish city with one of the best/biggest international airports in the USA.

yeah these takes aren't great and New England cities and infrastructure are miserable comparably.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never even heard of that Illinois city. I'd nominate Lake Forest, maybe Northbrook. Hell, any North Shore city because of the privilege.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
rutland is like, i've only ever seen signs for it and never gone to it
not many cities in vermont so i wouldnt be surprised if that was factual. even my home of bennington, shitty as it is, is only a town
so sure, i guess

salem oregon is kinda just whatever to me, my vote for worst city in oregon is springfield

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't been to Bakersfield besides driving through on the way to LA, is it really worse than Stockton?

I guess it doesn't matter much, the entire Central Valley sucks to varying degrees.

Thac0

Nov 15, 2017
You could extend Mesa to the greater Phoenix area and still be right.

Really though it's probably Yuma or something similar.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Flint's beat up enough and does not deserve that distinction for Michigan. Taylor or Wyandotte are the correct answers.

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
Memphis huh?

I guess he's never been to Chattanooga.

And I say this as someone who was born and raised in Chattanooga.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Clearly none of those instagram followers have ever stepped foot in Lawrence, Fall River, or Roxbury Massachusetts

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Pueblo is far worse than Greeley. It's an outlier city for Colorado.

I'd say Griffin is far worse than Macon and 1000x more racist.
Macon sounds about right for GA. Dreadful place.

As someone who lives near it in middle Georgia fuck macon
Nah there are still sundown towns in Georgia, there are worse than Macon. Hell there are entire counties I wouldn't be caught dead in if I can help it

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The answer for Oregon is Medford. It's FAR worse than Salem. Trashy businesses everywhere, ugly downtown area, shitty dying mall, Trump supporters all over the place, and a HUGE meth problem that results in very high levels of crime compared to other Oregon cities and town. There's a reason people call it Methford...
Hard agree with this. I grew up in Medford, it's fucking awful lol.