Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
s5iltr5455w31.png

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Some of these are just bizarre. Dallas is the worst city in Texas? Orlando is the worst city in Florida? Cedar Rapids can't be a bad place considering how many podunk places in Iowa exist.

Mesa is boring as fuck, sure, but it's better than that shithole South of us.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Orlando is correct. But there's Pine Hills.

Well I guess every part of Orange County is Orlando

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
Provo is a hell of a choice, but one I expect to see when it comes to peeps in social media. Totally agree.

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
I dont believe for a second that Memphis is worse than any random rural shithole town in TN. And I say this as someone who is decidedly not a fan of Memphis

Chasex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Checks Texas... eh, sure.

Checks Minnesota... Edina??? WTF. That's objectively one of the nicest areas of the Twin Cities Metro. Very upscale and usually wins "best of" awards for livability and all that noise. There are hundreds of other awful, downtrodden, drug ridden, depressing hellholes all throughout rural MN that would make more sense.

rObit

Oct 27, 2017
Spokane isn't that bad. Yakima is a pit in comparison, but maybe it's not big enough to rate.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
I've always heard that Tampa is much worse lol, then again I'm a European so I really don't have a say in this

Edit: heard it from friends who all went to Florida a couple of times

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Mesa can't even be the worst in PHX when Buckeye exists lol

But the worst in AZ is probably Yuma or Lake Havasu.

Mesa has Baby Kay's Cajun Kitchen, so that saves it.

Also, have you been to the Museum of Natural History yet? It's pretty cool, you should check it out.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone I've talked to out here says it's either Pueblo or Greeley, so I'm not surprised.

Ohio's wrong, though. Youngstown, Warren and Steubenville/East Liverpool are all easily rougher than Dayton, but I'd put it down as Lima.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who had to suffer living in Bakersfield for 5 years and despises it to this day I am pleased with this.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Some of those are too random. I know picking out a worst city in North Dakota is like picking out a worst Uwe Boll movie, but Grand Forks is right on the border of ND and MN, and MN is actually a really nice state. Now go to Williston, ND, and despite that amazing Mexican restaurant, name me one good thing about it. I took a flight out of there once, to save a few bucks, and never again. I remember at the time, there was a news story warning people to not go to the Walmart because there were so many people living in the Walmart parking lot that your chances of getting robbed going out to your car were incredibly high. And that's all you need to know about Williston, ND.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Some of those are too random. I know picking out a worst city in North Dakota is like picking out a worst Uwe Boll movie, but Grand Forks is right on the border of ND and MN, and MN is actually a really nice state. Now go to Williston, ND, and despite that amazing Mexican restaurant, name me one good thing about it. I took a flight out of there once, to save a few bucks, and never again. I remember at the time, there was a news story warning people to not go to the Walmart because there were so many people living in the Walmart parking lot that your chances of getting robbed going out to your car were incredibly high. And that's all you need to know about Williston, ND.

All I know about Williston is this:

Or if you're behind a paywall

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Dayton, Ohio

Wat. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Dayton. Of all the cities in Ohio to chose?