mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a list of the worst of the most well known cities in each state.

there's tons of small cities way worse than Dallas. Also, Dallas is better than Austin anyway so list is invalid even restricting to well known cities.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a Floridian, both Tampa and Jacksonville are definitely worse than Orlando, and that's not even considering the horror that is northwestern Florida and the panhandle.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gary, Texas and Flint, Michigan

Yeah, that's actually correct.

I live in Plano, TX, but I do avoid Dallas like the plague, so I agree there as well.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Manchester isn't the greatest, but is not the worst city in NH. This is a state with only 13 cities, including Berlin, NH, which is pretty much a nothing town up near Canada that smells/smelled like boiled cabbage because of a paper mill. Not sure if the paper mill is still there because i havent been back in 20 years.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Salem OR checks out, though there are lots of smaller "cities" that would likely fit the bill too.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I cant imagine enough people care about Cairo Illinois to name it the worst city in Illinois, the fuck.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm from Cedar Rapids, IA. It's a boring city, but they're all boring in Iowa. Nothing particularly wrong with CR.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
There is no fucking way Orlando and Dallas are the worst cities in FL and TX.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SPOKANE?

Man, WA has about two thousand shittier cities than Spokane. I don't even like Spokane and I can think of twenty shitholes between here and there.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Manitowoc is fine as far as Wisconsin cities go, there are much worse places. I don't know how much longer Cairo will be an option for Illinois

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
The answer for Oregon is Medford. It's FAR worse than Salem. Trashy businesses everywhere, ugly downtown area, shitty dying mall, Trump supporters all over the place, and a HUGE meth problem that results in very high levels of crime compared to other Oregon cities and town. There's a reason people call it Methford...

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, Scranton's bad but its not worse than Wilkes-Barre or the surrounding environs.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Checks Texas... eh, sure.

Checks Minnesota... Edina??? WTF. That's objectively one of the nicest areas of the Twin Cities Metro. Very upscale and usually wins "best of" awards for livability and all that noise. There are hundreds of other awful, downtrodden, drug ridden, depressing hellholes all throughout rural MN that would make more sense.

Yeah, they are seriously trolling with Edina.

Just so folks understand, Edina is one of the wealthiest cities in Minnesota. It's our equivalent of Beverly Hills.