Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
IIRC it's the longest "normal" General Direct, but is on par with some of the longer E3 Directs

Hopefully that's indicative of it's content...
I'm pretty sure Nintendo knows what they're doing digging up the old Nintendo Direct brand for this alongside all the extra measures they've done to get the word out there. Like I think there's a good chance that BOTW2 at minimum would be here. If nothing else I expect a normal Direct and not 20 mins of a partner showcase and 30 mins of Sakurai hijacking it for Smash which is what a concerning amount of people are thinking could happen for this Direct.

jtmmachine

Nov 2, 2020
Is this the longest direct?

Think the next longest was the E3 2014 Direct which was around 48 mins, so yeah, this is our longest, period. Which makes sense if this Direct ends up playing catch-up for what would've been shown at E3 2020

Wonder if this is where we'll learn about our next Console Online? Hoping for Game Boy or N64.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Infinity Train Book 4 getting announced has already made this a hell of a good day, and there's a direct with Smash news in a couple hours? I feel spoiled.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care about Smash predictions but I can not deny that at this point, Smash probably is better off not adding sword users, even if they utilize other weapons. Besides, Bayleth already fits that role.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
A cold curve ball:

5179aZ6Lu+L._SY445_.jpg

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I'm always wrong. So if I keep saying it's a Pokemon, it'll have to be something else.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I had the NES version of Maniac Mansion as a kid and hated it a lot so all I ever did was trigger the bad ending where everyone dies

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Putt-Putt, Spy Fox, Pajama Sam, or Freddie Fish for the Humongous Entertainment rep.

You can only choose one.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
My gut says someone on the level of Terry like Sol Badguy or Ryu Hayabusa. Monster Hunter or Crash-level characters feel like a June reveal.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he is Zhuge does that mean he has Zhuge guts?

This isn't a hint, lurkers

Status
Not open for further replies.