• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Looks like Sling has a SW marathon now, so will probably at least get on for RotS to go along with the end of the Clone Wars ha ha.

Picked up Queen's Shadow too, since free is free.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
I can't believe that the end of the Clone Wars is imminent and we still have no idea what the next animated series is going to be.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
e8be65e164564842ff94a621c4091c91.png

👀

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This + Disney investor call on Tuesday could mean we may be getting an announcement for something new

Antoo

May 1, 2019
First episode of the Behind the Scenes for the Mandalorian is amazing stuff. It doesn't really go over the inner workings of the show yet but is instead all the directors sharing their experience as well as some stories.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Some concept art pieces were added to the Disney+ home page today. I've added them to the gallery:

It includes what I think is a previously unreleased piece from the final season of The Clone Wars.

U9MPhMj.jpg

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Happy Star Wars day.

I bought the remaining 4K Star Wars discs I was missing now that target and amazon have them on sale for around $20 today. Nice!

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I saw the Saga set is on sale at Best Buy too. I might grab that now. May the 4th and Force be with everyone today!
Yeah, saw that. I just wanted them in individual cases. But if anyone likes the packaging of the Saga set, it's a decent sale for people who want it.

And don't forget to pick up Rogue One, as it was previously only available in 1080p before the 4K discs came out this year.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
George Lucas's son Jett played the Padawan who was killed in front of Bail Organa in Revenge of the Sith. Just some background for the following delightful tweets.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
51 minutes of pure canon for this year's Canon Timeline from Star Wars Explained

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Nailing the ending is so important. For some people TFA and TLJ might not have existed.. no matter how good or bad they were.

"What have you done for me lately"

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I don't give a shit about The Clone Wars, and I started today worrying it was going to turn into nothing but Dave Filoni worship.

But this is the best Star Wars day ever! Keep it coming!

f0a150cb643ab8e32bb882ac26e7fa08.gif

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
it's actually comical at this point how many "upcoming Star Wars" projects they've announced with only a writer/director attached

I wonder how long until they announce the upcoming Russo Bros Star Wars. cause you know it's coming.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
IF they happen:

- A Rian Johnson Star Wars
- A Kevin Feige Star Wars
- A Taika Waititi Star Wars

Endless fucking potential right there. No Skywalkers. Just let them go wild and expand the hell out of this universe.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
It's at the end of August and I'd heard rumors they may take it online.

They should be saying that and refunding tickets. If the Olympics can be delayed, so can Star Wars Celebration. Because it isn't just the tickets to the event that need refunding, people make travel plans to events like this.

It's irresponsible to keep things hanging like this when it's pretty clear that, even if lockdown starts to ease by August, we still aren't going to be back to normal.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
IF they happen:

- A Rian Johnson Star Wars
- A Kevin Feige Star Wars
- A Taika Waititi Star Wars

Endless fucking potential right there. No Skywalkers. Just let them go wild and expand the hell out of this universe.
I forgot they announced a Kevin Feige movie lol When are we ever going to hear about what these movies are about.