DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
Next up on Stadia: Arcade Paradise & Martha is Dead from Wired Productions

large

Apr 21, 2018
Oh god, not another 'Big' Stadia announcement. Didn't they learn from the previous ones?

I'm setting my expectations now. It's gonna be a 50% off sale on Spitlings, and the option to select a light mode on the Stadia app.
Anything better than that and I will officially be floored.
This time i believe them since even developers are talking about a BIG feature 😆. I want to believe 😎🤡

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019

For those that don't have Cyberpunk yet...buy it, runs great on Stadia and the continued patches have made it even better. Not only that but there's a big expansion coming next year. I've picked it up again and have been playing it quite a bit since the 1.6 patch.

AIEAiDrk1rr1cBVATp-M272aQFUjciuscBwkT_x2Ol7upCsMKghGreENHYw=w7680-h4320-rw-no-v1-nu

AIEAiDqq31nJgD0stu5iWNa7s2F1CC-TiYivw2CLBc6XvOMr8RGfo-3VVYQ=w7680-h4320-rw-no-v1-nu

Also, if you haven't watched Edgerunners on Netflix yet then you should watch it. Amazing show.

Oh god, not another 'Big' Stadia announcement. Didn't they learn from the previous ones?

I'm setting my expectations now. It's gonna be a 50% off sale on Spitlings, and the option to select a light mode on the Stadia app.
Anything better than that and I will officially be floored.

This time i believe them since even developers are talking about a BIG feature 😆. I want to believe 😎🤡
Maybe official date of Mexico (and maybe more) expansion? I know they said by the end of the year and I was hoping they would get that out before Fifa releases but if this has anything to do with that then it's right after Fifa releases.

Last edited:

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
Sounds like a hard sell compared to a Steamdeck at that price.
Oh yeah, I don't expect it to sell well at all. For someone like me who doesn't need/want a Steam Deck though it's definitely an attractive product. I just wish they were able to hit that $200 price point to have a much broader appeal.

Last edited:

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
If anyone else is interested in the Logitech device, if you use promo code CAPTAINRICHARD you get 10 percent off making it $270.

Interestingly enough, while there's nothing specific in the promotional materials mentioning Stadia, if you look at the FAQ it does specifically cover Stadia:
Screenshot-2022-09-22-12-26-27-AM.png

I know they put their partnership with Microsoft and NVIDIA front and center which is probably why those services were specifically promoted.

Pretty good video giving a quick overview of the device:

View: https://youtu.be/hphH_0jwu3o

Last edited:

Alucardx23

Nov 8, 2017

Sir_Caffeine

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Heads up! Cyberpunk crossave doesn't work xbox series x - > Stadia. Just found out after purchasing Cyberpunk on Stadia 😔 It's a shame. I alternate between playing Destiny 2 on Stadia and Xbox and that works great. Wish all games worked like that.

Apr 21, 2018
stadia.google.com

Stadia service is no longer available. Thanks for playing.

Stadia service is no longer available. Thanks for playing.
Big FPS are still on sales (Doom Eternal, Metro games...) and Square Enix RPGs are now at 35-50% (Dragon Quest XI, Octopath Traveller, FFXV)

View: https://youtu.be/xVQXFzPmd1c
Fifa 23 Stadia (Next Gen version + cross play)

View: https://twitter.com/giraph_1/status/1574689250666196994?s=20&t=iHFEM22XLBP0zIFACDEy9w

View: https://twitter.com/MrBayramPlays/status/1549795481622122497?s=20

Last edited:

Pheace

Aug 23, 2018
Surely at this point, almost two years after their releases, it is safe to start calling it current-gen. Or are we still waiting till PS5's are freely available to buy?

Apr 21, 2018
Surely at this point, almost two years after their releases, it is safe to start calling it current-gen. Or are we still waiting till PS5's are freely available to buy?
Covid delayed many next gen only games (Fifa 23 is still available on PS4/Xbox One, and many people are asking on twitter if the PC version is "next gen" or not).

For most people in the world PS4 is still the current gen... So yeah, it's a strange in between situation but it is what it is outside Era and most VG forums.

I think this pob will disappear when most games will be Series/PS5 only.

Pheace

Aug 23, 2018
Fifa is infamous for keeping the PC version behind several game years though, even without Covid that'd likely be the case, but fair point overall. Will probably feel more like it when they stop creating for the last-gens.

PianoBlack

May 24, 2018
United States
Does Gylt ever go on sale? Paid for a month of Pro that had it attached when I was traveling, got a couple hours in, and now wondering if I should resub or just wait to buy it outright.

I guess it also depends on game length, I think I just got to the second level of the school, after using the fire truck ladder. But I don't have a ton of time, busy job and two kids and all that and I usually play on console when I'm at home, so would prefer to buy so I'm not "on the clock" to finish.

Moksha

Jan 29, 2019
Does Gylt ever go on sale? Paid for a month of Pro that had it attached when I was traveling, got a couple hours in, and now wondering if I should resub or just wait to buy it outright.

It does go on sale, it's been half price before. You can check price history at StadiaDB. I'm not sure if there is a better way to check, but it's what I've been using.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Played it for a bit .. ran super smooth and seems with this version you get a crap ton of cars so that was cool.