• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome! I have always wanted Hulu but I am pretty poor and I have enough damn subscribtions and support enough patreons that I drew a hard line at one point.

Now I'm set. Hot damn this is a good deal.

opticalmace

Oct 27, 2017
Neat. I've never used Hulu but I'll definitely check it out. I basically listen to Spotify all day at work so I've had no qualms about paying for a premium subscription.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
The student discount version of this package has just been an insanely good deal. Cool that everyone else can have a taste of that too now.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
We're never gonna get Hulu. They hate us.

Now that Disney has bought Fox and that owns Hulu, we will probably get it this year.

@mindyprojecthuluembedded via
So what's the reason for this expansion? It's all because of Disney's purchase of Fox, who owns the streaming service, according to Tech Vibes. This means that Hulu will now be co-owned by Disney themselves, NBC Universal and Warner Media. Here's to hoping that more Disney films find their way onto Hulu in Canada!
Disney CEO Bob Iger said that they want to make the most of Hulu's high volume of content while they build Disney's own streaming service that will be called Disney+.

Don't expect Hulu to be available in 2018 however – it's more likely that the streaming service will be made available to Canadians in 2019 because the acquisition won't be finalized till next year.

https://www.narcity.com/news/its-official-disney-owned-streaming-service-hulu-is-coming-to-canada

Disney's $71 billion deal to buy most of 21st Century Fox will take effect on Wednesday, March 20, the companies said Tuesday morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/media/disney-fox-deal/index.html

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
The hilarious thing is .. Hulu was part of the unbundling from cable and be able to pay ala cart and now the internet media giants like Netflix amazon Apple Hulu etc are being bundled back up to a package more expensive than cable

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
I've had hulu with my spotify subscription for at least a year. What's new?

Inyourprime

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. I guess I'll use this to rewatch Better Things. I know third season started already, but I haven't watched the first episode yet. Atlanta too. Free is free. I can't complain about this...

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
No family plan support sucks. At least allow us to link 1 Hulu account. Doesn't have to be for every member.

Type2

Oct 27, 2017
Does this work if you have a family plan for Spotify? Can't figure it out.
Edit: saw the post above. Bummer.