• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What say you?

• #TeamCutContent

Votes: 294 26.4%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 179 16.1%
  • #TeamMod

Votes: 366 32.9%
  • #TeamARG

Votes: 274 24.6%

• Total voters

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

LOL

HrebFlY.png

lori

Oct 25, 2017
this has been so wild to follow

i do think that this is more likely some ARG stunt from the actual developers than one genius somehow figuring out how to mod maps that extensively and actually have animated environments

if it's actually modders i kneel

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
And another comment that now is trying to go back to the other way of typing but is also confusing coming from the person who posted the videos?

Y5UHOvv.png

LoboRundas

Oct 25, 2017
If somehow those posts are part of the ARG and the persona posting it 'glitching' it would be really funny

Voting for slipup though

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
This is my favourite gaming thing this year.

It's so absurd. A ruse surrounding a game that's 5+ years old. With an end result of either:
a) Legitimately cut content in a weirdly specific and hard to find build (extraordinarily unlikely and largely disproven by the inconsistencies and facts)
b) Modded build of the game, confirming that mod tools to create levels now exist
c) Completely fabricated in all possible ways for....some reason...and from so much effort
d) Viral? For what?

Love it.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
Lol despite how obvious it now is that this is just some crazy mod, OP forgetting to swap reddit accounts is definitely a weird way for this to fizzle out. Hopefully they explain/release tools soon instead of dragging it out. Just post one more vid for the chest if thy had any funny plan for it.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
This is my favourite gaming thing this year.

It's so absurd. A ruse surrounding a game that's 5+ years old. With an end result of either:
a) Legitimately cut content in a weirdly specific and hard to find build (extraordinarily unlikely and largely disproven by the inconsistencies and facts)
b) Modded build of the game, confirming that mod tools to create levels now exist
c) Completely fabricated in all possible ways for....some reason...and from so much effort
d) Viral? For what?

Love it.

The producer and creator letting the whole thing ride with jokey vague tweets is my favorite bit.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
See this is Ending A

Tomorrow we will get a new video where they act like nothing happened pretending to be the other friend showcasing another new area all for Ending B.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
If this is a mod I'm really impressed. If it's a viral marketing campaign…I'm still impressed.

Honestly I'll be impressed no matter what.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Didn't someone replicate the door prompt earlier on? Or was that debunked?

idk what to think but it's interesting to follow lol

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
Didn't someone replicate the door prompt earlier on? Or was that debunked?

idk what to think but it's interesting to follow lol
debunked. no one has been able to replicate it. nor can anyone find any since bit of this "secret" in the game data across any version of the game

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia