• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What say you?

• #TeamCutContent

Votes: 294 26.4%
  • #TeamFake

Votes: 179 16.1%
  • #TeamMod

Votes: 366 32.9%
  • #TeamARG

Votes: 274 24.6%

• Total voters
It was an advertisement for new mod tools

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
rzGOfEO.png

FooF

One Winged Slayer
Mar 24, 2020
ayy realeasing the mod tools is great, looking forward to the upcoming mod they have planned

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Lmao, big enemies is the most anticlimactic ending imaginable. Why would they tease the D3 stuff in images earlier instead of saving it for the finale?

Still, cool. Excited to see what the community does with this. Clearly we're fucking starved for new stuff.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Yeah I don't know. If it was a much more better ending the fact that it was a mod would sink better. But that was way too anticlimactic.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I was right about it being mod tools, but they are releasing it open source so thats really cool for the modding community, I'm excited to see what people make.

Someone give us playable Intoners in Automata??

Jubern

Oct 25, 2017
This was great, people likely set themselves up for disappointment lol

Great job to those modders, it was a very fun "internet moment".

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Not their fault tbh. People went ballistic with the theories. They got caught in all this overgrown hype about ARG and stuff.
I disagree personally. Especially with those final pics showing the D3 connection.

Regardless, it was a huge undertaking and props to them for pulling it through AND for making it a public release!