Votes: 366 32.9%
  • #TeamARG

Votes: 274 24.6%

• Total voters
The jig is up
  • LProtagonist

Avenger
    Oct 27, 2017
    I think the person's been account switching. They just randomly posted "It is either cut content or it is a mod".

jKGGV6X.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/nier/comme.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Tags for #TeamMod
  • Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
    On Break
    Oct 25, 2017
    A Cavern Shaped Like Home
    Hey all. Given how entertaining and wild of a ride this whole thing ended up being, I have given out tags to members of #TeamMod. In order commemorate the occasion. Seeing as how from a logistical and technical standpoint tags can not be handed out en masse, I've tagged members using the following criteria
    - Explicitly stated being #TeamMod in a post prior to the big reveal including simple variations like "team mod"
    - Did not already have a tag

I did my best to find everyone that I could given those parameters, but I'm only human. If I missed anyone that explicitly stated their allegiance, feel free to respond with proof and I shall tag you. Votes in the poll do not count as staff cannot see who voted for what and votes were not locked upon the reveal.

This is all in the spirit of fun and comradery, so anyone tagged that wishes not to be can simply send me a PM and it will be removed. :)

The tag
    Saw the secret behind the copied door

The initial tagged
    @Suraz
    @Starlightmuse
    @Sabot
    @Hexa
    @petethepanda
    @Nappael
    @construct
    @kiich
    @Jintor