• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Many Ways to Help!
  • AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
    Oct 25, 2017
    if you can't donate, try and convince others. if you are concerned over this, write your senators and demand they hold a vote after the new president is sworn in. and if your senators and house rep are dems, also make it clear that anything to the contrary should be met with judicial reform after they take power. make your voices heard. they are supposed to represent you.

Flipping Pennsylvania, NC,Texas Blue
  • captive

Oct 25, 2017
    Houston
    Do you have any links for the texas state house races?
    www.impactslates.com

Impact Slates

It won't matter who's President if we don't win at the state level. We put candidates best positioned to build progressive power into slates. Donate in 1 click.

This site breaks down which state and candidates and why. I did Texas cause I live here. But if we can flip it we can prevent the ridiculous gerrymandering during redistricting.

Top likely Senate Flips
  • RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
    Yeah block credit card but rest is more if you want your name shown or not

can you list those four?
    Donated to Gideon (ME, 538 has ahead by 2), Greenfield (IA, behind by 9), Cunningham (NC, ahead by 12) and Hickenlooper (CO, ahead by 18). Each is running to replace an incumbent Republican and they're the closest races listed so far.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com

2020 Senate Election Forecast

Latest forecasts and polls for the 2020 Senate elections by Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight

Volunteer by Writing Turnout Letters
  • BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    This is an incredible suite of resources, and gives us a diverse set of ways to be involved. Last night I donated, today I registered to write letters urging people to vote, and I'm gonna sign up to be trained so I can text people about voting for Biden
    Thanks for donating and volunteering. Texting is super easy. Basically it's just clicking numbers over and over and the texts are automated. Then you choose a response to send if they reply. Love texting when it's an option to volunteer.

Here's another way to help also.

Vote Forward

Vote Forward volunteers send heartfelt handwritten letters to unregistered and low-propensity voters encouraging them to participate in our democracy. The letters have been shown to significantly boost voter turnout.

Help Register Voters in your Area
  • BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    Help register voters in your area. Pretty cool program that let's you find unregistered voters in your area and you can register them in a smartphone app in a few minutes.

mapthevote.org

Register2Vote.org

Register2Vote.org | Confirm, update, & register to vote in under 2 minutes

Gerrymandering Fund
  • Tlozbj

Banned
    Jun 26, 2020
    Puerto Rico
    A "F*ck Gerrymandering" fund for local races is up. It is mainly focusing on races in Florida, North Carolina, and Kansas. While not as important as the Senate ones, they will help in giving the Democrats more power when it comes to redrawing of districts that is coming up. Which should should help in retaining the House majority for 2022.

The F*ck Gerry(mandering) Fund