• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Here from Canada cheering for all of you.

Don't give up, keep on pushing.

As long you persevere you keep the spirit alive, the moment you stop is when they've won.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just donated again to Get Mitch or Die trying but directed the funds to Bollier and Espy.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got an email from ActBlue this morning

" But today I am hopeful: Small-dollar donors made 2.9 million contributions, totaling $170 million, on ActBlue from Friday night through Monday, investing in candidates up and down the ballot and organizations on the front lines of the impending judicial confirmation fight. "

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Got an email from ActBlue this morning

" But today I am hopeful: Small-dollar donors made 2.9 million contributions, totaling $170 million, on ActBlue from Friday night through Monday, investing in candidates up and down the ballot and organizations on the front lines of the impending judicial confirmation fight. "

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo
Holy shit. Blue wave has been activated by GOP evil and hypocrisy. Good luck America. Vote and convince 10 others to vote too.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
News in my state. Registration is at an all-time high. I wonder if this is the case here how crazy it is across the country. I'm really feeling hopeful.

www.nbcconnecticut.com

Voter Registration At An All-Time High

Tuesday is National Voter Registration Day to raise awareness about voting and making sure you’re registered to vote. Connecticut officials say voter registration was increasing even before. “Voter registration increased again this year; it’s been increasing steadily since 2016. We have 2.2...

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
$20 to the High Impact, $20 to Epsy, $10 to Register2Vote. It's all I can give right now, but it's the least I can do.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
more voter registration news

www.cnbc.com

Voter registration surges after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death, groups say

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death Friday helped prompt a surge in voter interest and registration, according to voting groups.
Wow, that's a lot of new voters! That's very good news to read (Of course, in an ideal world everyone in the USA would be able to automatically vote), this plus the massive fundraising surge should hopefully come in handy in the weeks to come.

Take back the Senate and the White House (Keep the House too!), kick those GOP shits to the curb.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Wow, that's a lot of new voters! That's very good news to read (Of course, in an ideal world everyone in the USA would be able to automatically vote), this plus the massive fundraising surge should hopefully come in handy in the weeks to come.

Take back the Senate and the White House (Keep the House too!), kick those GOP shits to the curb.
yes ideally every damn person that requires an ID in every state should just be auto registered none of the BS that goes on now.

kradical

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get that it's a necessity with your system as it currently stands, but seeing the obscene amount of money Americans piss away on fighting elections is truly depressing.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get that it's a necessity with your system as it currently stands, but seeing the obscene amount of money Americans piss away on fighting elections is truly depressing.
Yes, we don't like it either. Unfortunately, if we do nothing about a 6-3 Supreme Court it's only going to get worse. The conservative majority already allowed Cotizen United, which has been somewhat tampered by the current ad buy laws. Wait until the new SC gets rid of the individual donation cap...

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
yep we need massive reforms and i dont see anyway with this ending until congress polices themselves.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
more voter registration news

www.cnbc.com

Voter registration surges after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death, groups say

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death Friday helped prompt a surge in voter interest and registration, according to voting groups.
While it's great news, the cynic in me wants to scream at these people. Wtaf were you waiting for? Fucking vote. Every. Fucking. Year. Cause the fat redneck Maga racists are voting, every year. Guaranteed.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While it's great news, the cynic in me wants to scream at these people. Wtaf were you waiting for? Fucking vote. Every. Fucking. Year. Cause the fat redneck Maga racists are voting, every year. Guaranteed.
It's gonna be tough to keep these people as voters once Trump is out of office unfortunately. Once Trump isn't in the news 24/7 anymore people will stop paying attention I feel like.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Did the counter loop around or something? It's gone back to like, 380 dollars donated by 5 people

Also, for Graham to be willing to go up on TV and admit all that, situation must feel kinda desperate

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did the counter loop around or something? It's gone back to like, 380 dollars donated by 5 people

Also, for Graham to be willing to go up on TV and admit all that, situation must feel kinda desperate
I've noticed this happens late at night sometimes than returns to normal. Must be some kind of backend maintenance that causes it for reset for a little bit.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Lindsay Graham crying on fox how he needs money.
tenor.gif

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
It's gonna be tough to keep these people as voters once Trump is out of office unfortunately. Once Trump isn't in the news 24/7 anymore people will stop paying attention I feel like.

I mean I don't have stats on it but I would wager that people who participated in and had success with a political movement will be more inclined to stay politically active than those that didn't.

Gerrymandering Fund

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
A "F*ck Gerrymandering" fund for local races is up. It is mainly focusing on races in Florida, North Carolina, and Kansas. While not as important as the Senate ones, they will help in giving the Democrats more power when it comes to redrawing of districts that is coming up. Which should should help in retaining the House majority for 2022.

The F*ck Gerry(mandering) Fund

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
A "F*ck Gerrymandering" fund for local races is up. It is mainly focusing on races in Florida, North Carolina, and Kansas. While not as important as the Senate ones, they will help in giving the Democrats more power when it comes to redrawing of districts that is coming up. Which should should help in retaining the House majority for 2022.

The F*ck Gerry(mandering) Fund
Donated

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California