Votes: 329 25.0%
  • Negative Hype

Votes: 59 4.5%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 106 8.0%

• Total voters

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to it, but I gotta see the reviews first. I liked the first game, but it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for reviews, but unless it's somehow a complete disaster this is almost certainly a buy for me.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There's way more interesting games releasing then this dead within a month hyper stylized shooter. I'm sure the publisher has paid off the right amount of twitch streamers to pretend like the game is worth a shit.

Genio88

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
it's unfortunate that they couldn't port it to Switch seen the outstanding job they've been doing so far with Doom and Wolf2, but I can see how this game is harder to port on such a weak system like the Switch, especially CPU wise, I would have 100% played it on Switch thanks to its portable and always standby nature, don't know if I'll be able to put that amount of time on PC instead

Nov 8, 2017
it's unfortunate that they couldn't port it to Switch seen the outstanding job they've been doing so far with Doom and Wolf2, but I can see how this game is harder to port on such a weak system like the Switch, especially CPU wise, I would have 100% played it on Switch thanks to its portable and always standby nature, don't know if I'll be able to put that amount of time on PC instead

As a 30fps game on base consoles it probably hits both CPU and GPU a lot harder. It's also a separate engine that has not been ported to Switch, so someone like Panic button would have a lot more work to do getting it running even if it was a 60fps game compared to say, Doom Eternal which shares a lot of code with Wolfenstein 2.

Ombra

Jan 22, 2018
Waiting for reviews and impressions. If it has any sort of "Get rage points to progress" or "Take over this area to progress" i'm out.
This is something that with just a bit of effort you can research and know the answer to in a minutes.

The amount of misinformation and ignorance needs to be adressed by bethesda in a single info dump release trailer. there are still people who think the "cheat codes" can be bought with real money. The only real controversy is the terrible quality of the talking mutant head.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Pretty hyped, thought the first was a great but sadly unfinished game. Obviously gonna be an entirely different game seeing as it's made by a different dev, but still excited for more post apolcolytic shooting and car combat.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
No hype for me. First one looked alright but all the talk after it came out was pretty lukewarm. And while this isn't a Bethesda Game Studio's game, I lost what little faith I had in them. I want to believe this game will be awesome but I'm not in any hurry for it.

oneils

Oct 25, 2017
Ottawa Canada
From the gameplay I saw, it seems really difficult to see enemies on screen, They seem tiny to me for some reason. And the weird cross hair that turns in to a skull and bones when you kill something really bugs me.

This all sounds petty, but for some reason these things bother and i will pass until reviews come out.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
All the separate parts seem good to me, but I am worried about all those parts coming together to make the game worthwhile

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Shooting mechanics looks like big improvement over original RAGE. What it worries me is the open world stuff. Avalanche being involved in this project means ''wait and see''. No hype for now.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks way over the top, and 100 hours of content isn't good news when you look at their previous efforts. Mad Max was 40 hours but man was it repetitive.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
It will be 6-7/10 game with big complaint from reviewers that it is repetitive. That is my prediction. And my hype was 0 as soon as i saw clearing outposts.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
0 hype, but will probably pick it up day 1 if the gun play and movement is praised. It looks pretty standard open world with a wacky coat of paint. However I definitely am hungry for a fast paced good feeling shooter

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Currently thinking, I'll wait for reviews and if they are good I'll get it on a sale. Bethesda games seem to drop super fast.

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
It doesn't look bad, but I feel like this is a title I will add to my library 2 years from now, when it's a free title on PS+ and then never play it.

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I'm waiting for user reviews, but I will finish Days Gone first.

I legit thought it was already out, that's how little I care for the game.

Yet here you are. Clicked on the thread and took the time to write a post. I guess deep down you do care.

I cannot imagine opening a thread about a game I don't care about, just to post in there that I don't care. I mean, who are you fooling then?

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Pre-ordered off PSN with spare money I had in my store wallet. I definitely think this could be a sleeper hit or one of 2019's most underrated/ under appreciated games. It looks really good and it seems like they're really trying to go way above and beyond the previous entry.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-ordered off PSN with spare money I had in my store wallet. I definitely think this could be a sleeper hit and one of 2019's most underrated/ under appreciated games. It looks really good and it seems like they're really trying to go way above and beyond the previous entry.
Yeah, I'm optimistic about this one, but not so much that I'm going to buy before I see reviews.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely going to get it, but I am going to work a little on my backlog first.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
By now no hype.

From what we've seen, it looks like bland level design, bland weapon design, bland enemy design. Just blah all around. Looks real "designed by Hip(tm) committee". They don't even seem to be leaning into the fun enemy design from the last game, which was the strongest aspect it had.

Rage 2: DooM Eternal::Tomb Raider Reboot:Uncharted

I'll still jump at if if proven wrong, and wouldn't that be great, but man, it just....nah.

Viceratops

Banned
Jun 29, 2018
I wouldn't say "super duper hyped" is a correct assessment of my hype level even though I'm getting it day 1. It's more like "yeah a game that plays like games I like is coming out and I'm getting it. Should be fun."

empty feat

Oct 29, 2017
Yorkshire, UK
Trailer looked impressive tbh and I had no idea it was open world (or 60fps until this thread), but until we get reviews this is just another Far Cry clone in my mind and I do not want to play a Far Cry.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Trailer looked impressive tbh and I had no idea it was open world (or 60fps until this thread), but until we get reviews this is just another Far Cry clone in my mind and I do not want to play a Far Cry.

It is more like Mad Max to be honest. I still believe that this was developed as Mad Max sequel but WB didn't want sequel so they pitched it o Bethesda as RAGE sequel.

Fishook

Dec 20, 2017
I am waiting on the reviews, and whether to get the Steam version or pick up a cheaper key. It's happens to be released when I waiting a AAA game to player which is single player.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to it but i'm probably going to wait and see how PC performance with it is. Avalanche don't really have a good track record on that front recently and if I can't get a solid 1440p/60fps on my Vega 64 (probably with a few settings turned down) then i'll skip it.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Loved the first even tho I never finished it and lost my save.
This looks better as I am digging the style

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
looks great. i think it's going to surprise a lot of people

willing to give a leap of faith pre order but lots to play atm, haven't pulled the trigger but i might come around

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
By now no hype.

From what we've seen, it looks like bland level design, bland weapon design, bland enemy design. Just blah all around. Looks real "designed by Hip(tm) committee". They don't even seem to be leaning into the fun enemy design from the last game, which was the strongest aspect it had.

Rage 2: DooM Eternal::Tomb Raider Reboot:Uncharted

I'll still jump at if if proven wrong, and wouldn't that be great, but man, it just....nah.
I mean, they have literally giant fucking mutant designs down to tiny mutant designs and in-between. What else do you want in a post-apocalyptic world full of mutants, outlaws and crazy sci-fi like abilities?

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they have literally giant fucking mutant designs down to tiny mutant designs and in-between. What else do you want in a post-apocalyptic world full of mutants, outlaws and crazy sci-fi like abilities?
For enemies, interesting AI. I don't care if it's a mutant dinosaur robot cowboy ninja; if it's just doing to stand around doing fairly standard attacks at the player, that's not very interesting. I've seen about...30 minutes of gameplay and outside of the very occasional special enemy which appeared to use some degree of tactical ability, it was pretty bog standard.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
One of the big points in favor for it is that there is not a lot of other interesting games for me coming out around it.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
I'm super hyped. A good appetizer before Doom Eternal comes out in autumn/winter (pulling this out of my ass but I fully expect it to release winter holidays). Mad Max/Doom/Far Cry combo won't disappoint me, the short gameplay segment I saw convinced me of it.

I'm not just going to assume it has it and based on little to no previews but just a standard that has been followed considering we've had titles that decide to do different things here and there. Why set myself up for disappointment when games like Days Gone for some reason decide to not have any customization save for the motorcycle.
You can upgrade the MCs skills, weapons and I think vehicles too, not sure if I remember that part correctly.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2017
Will definitely play it, I really enjoyed the first one.
I'll pick it up for Black Friday, should be about $15-20 then.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty hyped and will get it at launch even though it'll probably be around E3 when I have time to play it. Bethesda is rightfully criticized on other fronts but games like this, Wolfenstein and Dishonored deserve the support.
The previews looked pretty impressive which I hope translates to PS4 and cheats like the NBA Jam voiceovers are pretty funny in my opinion.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna look over the reviews first, but otherwise, it looks like something totally up my alley. I don't really need every game to be a gold-coated masterpiece for me to have fun, and the last thing this team did (from what I remember) was Mad Max, and I loved that game to bits.