Votes: 59 4.5%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 106 8.0%

• Total voters

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
No hype. I may get it when it is cheap. This is just the game that just happens to come out before the real game I am looking forward to which is Doom Eternal.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Hyped af here, this and Doom Eternal are the two games I'm most hyped for without a doubt.

Even talked a bunch of my friends in to pre-ordering which they very rarely do.

Deleted member 21996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's already £30 at CD keys and £33 GMG with Rage 1 bundled in (PC).

Game looks better and better with each passing video. Only aspect I'm not convinced by yet are the vehicle sections, though these seem few and far between.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
GMG and cdkeys switching to Bethesda launcher keys has certainly killed my hype a bit, might way for a sale unless the reviews are insane.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Any idea how long the game is yet? Really curious about this game. Just seems kinda weird to have so little coverage on the game this close to release.

Sorry, if there is a better place to ask lemme know. Did a quick search and this was the most recent thread.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
The game comes out in less then 2 weeks. If it had hdr they would have announced it by now. I dont really care what PC has, I'm talking specifically about consoles.
Do games normally announce HDR? If they specifically said that it doesn't have it then fine. But just because it wasn't announced, doesn't mean it's not there. They also haven't announced that you can change audio levels in the options but I'm gonna assume you can. Seems like they're busy marketing the guns, enemies, what the game is etc.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty hyped based on what I've seen, but waiting for reviews. Probably will pick up day 1 just to support a fully single-player AAA game.

Also I still have active GCU through Best Buy, so I get 20% off plus the $10 in rewards they're offering.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Definitely interested but I want first hand impressions. Too much of a backlog to just jump in to everything that looks appealing right now.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
Not hyped but interested to see how it turns out and might get it at some point.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I we all up to this, then I just discovered it doesn't have HDR. I'm sure it did

Oct 27, 2017
Do games normally announce HDR? If they specifically said that it doesn't have it then fine. But just because it wasn't announced, doesn't mean it's not there. They also haven't announced that you can change audio levels in the options but I'm gonna assume you can. Seems like they're busy marketing the guns, enemies, what the game is etc.
Microsoft keeps a list up to date for One X enhanced games that is relevant since HDR will also work on the S and will usually have the option on PS4 and PC as well. I find that's among the best ways to quickly check if HDR is present. Rage 2 isn't listed as having HDR per the list, so it's doubtful we will see it.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list#tabletitle

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Microsoft keeps a list up to date for One X enhanced games that is relevant since HDR will also work on the S and will usually have the option on PS4 and PC as well. I find that's among the best ways to quickly check if HDR is present. Rage 2 isn't listed as having HDR per the list, so it's doubtful we will see it.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list#tabletitle

It was on the store as HDR supported but it isn't any longer

klastical

Oct 29, 2017

Uhhh, yes? Loads of games announce that they have hdr.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Hmm, not sure how to read the metrics of Rage 2 at the moment.

Doesn't have strong highs when it comes to engagement, but it's been consistent enough - and it's functionally quite compelling from a whole package standpoint.

First guess would be it doing close to Metro Exodus numbers.