Manatron

Feb 6, 2018
For those who got it on PlayStation already how did you do that? I redeemed my code on the app, and it won't let me install it on my PS5. It only gives me the option to preorder the game. I'll check when I get home from work to see if it works properly on the console itself.

B33

Oct 25, 2017
The Retirement State
For those who got it on PlayStation already how did you do that? I redeemed my code on the app, and it won't let me install it on my PS5. It only gives me the option to preorder the game. I'll check when I get home from work to see if it works properly on the console itself.
I redeemed the code directly on my PS5 console and it prompted me to download it. Then it gave me the notification that it was ready to play after I finished installing it.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
So excited to play this. My first pre-order ever.

It lets you download it after you've bought it and unlocks whenever the store refreshes in your region (within the next 24h).

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed my Steam key, but it seems if I DL this on GP I will get to play sooner, is that correct?

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Look in your library, it should be there.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm, was able to boot the game on my PS5. So weird seeing "Xbox Game Studios" on here lol.

OP
OP
GrrImAFridge

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Last edited:

MisterNugNug

Oct 27, 2017
What are those white spiraly things in the first tutorial stage? Can't seem to figure out what those signify. Can't collect them and I'm trying to shoot them but nothing happens?

ja2ke

Campo Santo
Nov 3, 2017
Seattle, WA
What are those white spiraly things in the first tutorial stage? Can't seem to figure out what those signify. Can't collect them and I'm trying to shoot them but nothing happens?
This is the lightest spoiler possible but hey,
you can re-traverse a ton of this game with upgrades. those dots are something you can engage with very early in the game but not in the tutorial.

Red5

Oct 27, 2017
So this release sneaking up on me finally made me play Rhombus of Ruin. Had a great 2.5 hour play through that definitely put me in the mood for more Psychonauts. But now I kinda want to play through the first game again lol

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I played the GOG version for a while, and I was pleasantly suprised by the performance of the game. I got stable 60fps @ 1080p, with pretty much everything maxed, on my old computer with an i5 2500k CPU and a GTX 970 GPU.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
101% run of Psychonauts is done, so now just Rhombus of Ruin to do tomorrow, and I'll be ready to start on Psychonauts 2 tomorrow also!

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
My PS4 copy is playable now on PS5. Gonna wait until Gamepass unlocks and play there first.

It really warms my heart to see my name on the credits as a backer. I have adored the original since it released and always hoped for a sequel. Not gonna lie, it made me a little emotional, lol.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
a little over 5mins to go LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone know if the game supports 32:9 on PC?
Honestly would be the only thing that would make me consider swapping over to it, if not its ready to go on Series X anyways

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
It's beautiful

I4dHh93.png