• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
(PC) Workaround for stuttering for non-WinStore versions
  • Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
    Banned
    Oct 27, 2017
    Germany
    The game is set to DX12 mode by default which always has shader generation stuttering in UE4. This can be changed with the command line -dx11 which will start the game in DX11 mode.

Note the Game pass version can't be changed to DX11 and will always run in DX12 mode this was the same in other UE4 game pass titles like the Ascent dunno why.

(Xbox) Warning regarding Quick Resume and achievements
  • Edge

A King's Landing
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    Celle, Germany
    Oh no, does this game has the same Quick Resumes problems that Hades has? Which means when you use Quick Resume on it, no achievements drop. Cause I haven't gotten any achievements besides 1 and I'm past the first boss now.

This starts to worry me.

Edit:

Yes it has this problem, even worse, they just don't drop after a restart, I only got one achievement popping up after a restart but the rest like reaching rank 10, upgrading, no achievement.
    Now imagine I maxed out in something via Quick Resume, that achievement would be dead.

OscarK Can you forward this issue? This seems to be a big problem with Quick Resume in general.

Last edited: