Status
Not open for further replies.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
I can already hear objection from Phoenix wright protecting his client Sony. Meanwhile the prosecutor Edgeworth is pushing hard against it. Then the pursue theme starts playing and the audience witnesses one bonkers twist after another.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Wow. Just hit credits on Ragnarök, what a damn experience that game was. Really happy I didn't get spoiled for several months.

I kept thinking about the ending for days.

www.youtube.com

Bear McCreary - Raeb's Lament | God of War Ragnarök (Original Soundtrack)

“Raeb's Lament” from God of War: Ragnarök (Original Soundtrack)Music by Bear McCrearyListen to the full soundtrack here: https://godofwar.lnk.to/ragnarokAY A...

This music was just incredible.

labx

Oct 25, 2017
Medellín, Colombia
agnes-harkness.gif
I want to clarify that I'm not Phil Spencer.

Sure.

Rintaro_kyoka

Aug 4, 2022
The tweet sound very borderline fanboyish lol, there is also 3rd parties AAA that are doing well, xbox too has good AAA, what I want from ps side is more game like kena / concrete genie/ medievil etc but seeing how even their smallest studio are going big I guess that this dream is deader than dead

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
The tweet sound very borderline fanboyish lol, there is also 3rd parties AAA that are doing well, xbox too has good AAA, what I want from ps side is more game like kena / concrete genie/ medievil etc but seeing how even their smallest studio are going big I guess that this dream is deader than dead
Nothing borderline about it lmao

TaleBknB

Alt-Account
Banned
May 19, 2022

DrFreeman

Banned
May 9, 2020

Ewaan

Corrupted by Vengeance
May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland

Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022
That's not correct, though? I think there wasn't a big show for 2 full years between E3 2018 and Future of Gaming 2020.
Yeah you're right, 2019 didn't have a showcase and in 2020 the first one was in june so 2 years between them

View: https://twitter.com/Nick_Marseil/status/1617821676284317697

Besides R* I tend to agree with this. Most third party studio just don't cut it for me anymore.

Extremely bad tweet
A lot of pubs do great AAA games

Deleted member 110398

Mar 9, 2022
That tweet is some console war bullshit lol.

Dead Space, February 10th Game, Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Resident Evil 4 and Final Fantasy XVI are amongst some of my anticipated games this year and look like they will be critical successes.
The only one i'm remotely hype for is Jedi Survivor and even then I get the feeling it'll be a good but not amazing game. I would put EA in the list because they're slowly creeping up with the quality recently but not quite there yet.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah lets not post terrible signal boost terrible tweets like that. Its disrespectful as hell to all devs who bust their asses to makes these games regardless of quality.

Deleted member 110398

Mar 9, 2022
I had a feeling a lot would disagree with that tweet which is fair enough, but since I've become a very picky gamer Sony (most of the time) just gives me what i need. It was only during last gen that I really became a ''sony fanboy''. Although Days Gone, Returnal, Demon Souls aren't my cup of tea so it's not all their products, I guess they are the most ''consistent'' for me.

Ewaan

Corrupted by Vengeance
May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland
The only one i'm remotely hype for is Jedi Survivor and even then I get the feeling it'll be a good but not amazing game. I would put EA in the list because they're slowly creeping up with the quality recently but not quite there yet.

That's your opinion though, to suggest that the likes of Capcom, Square Enix, FromSoftware, Rockstar, Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, CD Project Red, Ubisoft and Hazelight Studios (to name a few from the top of my head) shouldn't attempt AAA games because of a few misses from other studios recently seems like an absurd thing to suggest/share.

It's also incredibly disrespectful to some of the great work done by third party devs.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I think that tweet is reaaaaaaaaaaaally bad. It makes no sense whatsoever. Lots of great non-PS AAAs other there every year.

I will say however that Sony is doubling down on such big games while also maintaining quality. I do hope we see a few more AA titles from them, at least as partnerships with others or VR etc. But I am very excited for whichever big titles they announce next cz of the quality of the ones they have released have been great for the most part.

Deleted member 110398

Mar 9, 2022
That's your opinion though, to suggest that the likes of Capcom, Square Enix, FromSoftware, Rockstar, Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, CD Project Red, Ubisoft and Hazelight Studios (to name a few from the top of my head) shouldn't attempt AAA games because of a few misses from other studios recently seems like an absurd thing to suggest/share.
of course it's my opinion, none of this is factual lol. Most of the publishers/devs you mentioned besides R* don't excite me or are inconsistent. Ubisoft though lol, hard to even accept them being credible in 2023.

Stike

Oct 27, 2017
From what I've seen and heard of Forspoken so far I can gather that there is some horrible writing and character building going on, the game design itself being only a secondary source of complaints.

And here I thought Hennig and Whitta would create something at least decent... ugh.

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
I'm afraid they will.

And I'm afraid of the future of Luminous Production too.
I really hope not
I think SE didn't give luminous production enough time to work on it, they stoped working on FF15 DLC on 2018 and tabata left the same year
So 4 years for a new big AAA IP is not enough
So i really hope they give luminous and forspoken another chance

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
At least it makes sense that we have a first look at TLOU Factions soon, or near the end of the HBO series.
I still think first look will be at SGF with a fall release date but yeah it make more sense to do it next to show final

Last edited:

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
if I was Herman Hulst, I would just tweet "Bloodborne" and thats it. Give zero context. Don't follow up, don't acknowledge it, just that one tweet. Just to troll the internet and well, mostly Era.

Status
Not open for further replies.