Oct 26, 2017
I realize Days Gone isn't for everyone, but I loved it so much I nearly platinumed the game by accident. Literally the only thing I had to do was donuts on the motorcycle for a few minutes to get the last trophy. Oh and I usually bounce off most open world games like Skyrim, GTA, Read Dead, AC, etc.

So at $20 I'd urge people to give it a shot.

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
Would be nice to know what they are planning for the UK. Hoping to pick up a PS4 Slim for around £150.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Let's be honest, I'll prob get Days Gone for $20 and then probably never play it

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
giphy.gif

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I wish I could find the PSVR bundle for that price here in Peru, that's a very nice price.

Oct 26, 2017
I'll keep my eye open for a deal on HZD and maybe RE2R, RE7, and DMC V. They're the only PS4 ones atm that I'm interested in and haven't gotten yet

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
The PS4 bundle is really great value. Sony's definitely going for another Black Friday win this year.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Is that $199 bundle going to be available with an online order? I'd love to get that for my buddy but refuse to participate in brick-and-mortar Black Friday mayhem.

Oct 2, 2018
I 100%'d days gone at release and really enjoyed it, it really is Sons of Anarchy vs Zombies but advertised as that entirely so not sure why someone would expecting something different

concrete genie and medievel at $20/ea sounds interesting too, prob pick that up assuming digital prices are same

there's very little vs zombie hordes gameplay which is what they showed and I find it very misleading. Most of the game (about 80%) is vs boring human hordes.

$20 is about right for it.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Days gone wasn't even worth the 20-30 bucks I paid for it when Walmart fucked up. You gotta come in with the right mindset and I clearly didn't. So be warned. Unless you're eager to play Sons of Anarchy meets zombies maybe reconsider.
lmao. thats exactly what the game was advertised as. what did you go in expecting? Mad Men meets zombies?

Nov 8, 2017
When do these games go on sale digitally? Is them calling it Cyber Monday implying that these same game deals will all be available on the PS store November 24th as well?

Days Gone at $20 is an incredible steal. Jump on that one folks. Loved it.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
PS VR Multi-game Bundle
for $199.99 (MSRP) / $319.99 CAD (MSRP), regularly $299.99 (MSRP) and $449.99 CAD (MSRP). Features a PS VR Headset, a PS Camera and vouchers to download five PS VR titles:
Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Everybody's Golf VR and PlayStation VR Worlds

Oh shit. That is an amazing deal. I'm very tempted.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I am in for that $199 PSVR deal, wow. Also gonna cop one or two of those beautiful purple DS4 controllers.

Should I invest in Pro or a regular model for psvr?
Pro for sure, the difference is pretty substantial.

No mention of the PS store digital deals yet though.

RESONANCE OF FATE 4K/HD EDITION

Sub $20 please, for once, just once put this on sale for more than $5 off...
This is what I want as well.

Wait - seriously? This is really disappointing...
I suppose everyone's experience can be different but in my playthrough I fought a large number of hordes before endgame, probably 8-9 hordes. All of which I came across naturally while playing the game and only one was in a cave.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'll try Days Gone if I can get a physical copy in one of my local retailers without much hassle. Great price!

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I dont own a playstation so this will be my first PS4 purchase. I had settled on the $199 bundle but the Pro is tempting.
Also curious to try out the PSVR.

Also wondering, I'm sure these items would be shipped. Anyone know by when they plan to send it out?

Last edited:

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
Do the PS Golds have that static and temporary cutoff problem the originals for PS3 did?

The USB dongle reset fix doesn't work anymore, so it's time to retire these badboys.

kosmickitten

Jul 2, 2019
Pretty excited to see Days Gone will be 20. There are actually so many titles I wanted and had to miss on sale this year.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I dont own a playstation so this will be my first PS4 purchase. I had settled on the $199 bundle but the Pro is tempting.
Also curious to try out the PSVR.

If you're interested in VR 1000% go for The Pro. The $199 Bundle is solid, but those games are always cheap, and GoW can be played via PS Now.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
If you're interested in VR 1000% go for The Pro. The $199 Bundle is solid, but those games are always cheap, and GoW can be played via PS Now.

Thanks for that info. Funny thing, GoW was one I was least interested in.
For sure I'd want Horizon and Last of us so if anyone wants to buy that PS4 bundle and sell me the codes for the games included I'd be more than happy to pay.
I believe they're going to be $10 on black friday anyway right?

Oct 27, 2017
The marketing for Days Gone might have been the most frontally obvious thing that ever happened to gaming. Of course people have every right to think the game sucked (I liked it a lot), but suggesting misleading advertising? C'mon...

Oct 25, 2017
The marketing for Days Gone might have been the most frontally obvious thing that ever happened to gaming. Of course people have every right to think the game sucked (I liked it a lot), but suggesting misleading advertising? C'mon...
This I get not liking it hell this play express that loud and clear lol but misleading marketing is a new goal post of low