Nov 30, 2018
Picked up a Gears 5 XbOX

Came out to be like $275 after rewards, included $30 GC and 3 months live.

Also I'm sure the LE consoles have higher resale value later on

Oct 2, 2018
How different is days gone and world war z beside one is solo and one is multiplayer ?

couldnt be anymore different.

one is a 3rd person shooter on a bike mostly vs human hordes zombie apocalype game... Its SP with a plot and a really bad first act thats dull but it does get better.

one is a co-op online only 1st person team co-op. There's like 4 world locations and there's 4 stages each and you can play with other people to fight to the end. I like WWZ and had a blast with it. You upgrade your weaponry and there's a few classes

** WWZ has terrific horde swarms and they come and you try to survive.
** Note, I'm personally not a huge fan of DG but some people sure like it.

Jun 22, 2019
What are the chances that a game currently on sale ends up being one of the December PS+ games? I've been holding off on buying a couple of games I'm interested in because of this (irrational?) fear.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What are the chances that a game currently on sale ends up being one of the December PS+ games? I've been holding off on buying a couple of games I'm interested in because of this (irrational?) fear.
0 in my opinion, if you're putting a game on sale only to give it away for "free" to 30mil+ people a week later you're just trying to piss them off.
But obviously you never know for sure.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

They should be announcing December's Plus games tomorrow. So you'll be able to make your BF purchasing decisions after knowing what's going on there.