• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
if u got it on humble, you have less than 12 hours to download the drm free copy of outcast 2nd contact before the dl link is removed

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
PC Gaming Era | December 2018 - 500 Atoms of Winter

500 Atoms for Peace

ThomYorkTumblr-081012-15-2.gif

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Got 2 5-6€ cards in artifact. And another card I could sell for 4€ and a few for around 1-2€. If I would sell them all the game would have paid for itself.

I wonder how the economy of those cards will be in a few months. Sold one of them at least.

But man. I really dont like the art of those cards. I know its DOTA, but everything feels like "generic fantasy". Oh. Some sword. Oh. Some fantasy Orc or Soldier.

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes

Follow my curator for more great game recommendations!

NeonCode is a short Cyberpunk styled adventure game set in a fully explorable 3D world. You play Craig Williams, a suspended cop looking to make ends meet when he hears a shot in the distance and goes to investigate.

Full of nods and winks to the genre and other Sci-fi, Duerden Lane, Commander Shepard appears on the 20 credit note (well how else would you make purchases from your favourite store on the citadel?), this rendition of what appears to be future Miami/Vice City is an imaginative place. The city and surrounds are surprisingly large with plenty of nooks and crannies to explore. In fact, more game and even sub-quests could easily have been accommodated without too much reuse of locations. The English translation could probably use an improvement though and the text is pretty small at high resolutions.

Made largely with free unity assets repetition is common. The same hover-car constantly runs the same loop and only a few body models are used. The graphics while pretty basic still allow for a wonderful atmosphere of night time, fog and neon, the staples of the Cyberpunk genre. The game also has a fantastic original soundtrack that should probably be added as a DLC.

For all the faults, there is plenty of fun to be had and with the admirable ambition present, it's well worth the price. There's even a car chase!

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone pick up R Type Dimensions?

I plan to before the discount ends but now I'm super OCD about keeping my steam library at an even number. So I need to find a good deal on one more game or remove a game from my steam account that no longer works lol.

Unrelated but I spent way too long setting up Madden so it can launch from the steam launcher. Origin confirmed to be a huge pain. I completely forgot workarounds we're required. Thank goodness for developers using their free time to make this stuff possible for Origin and UWP games. I don't have issues with multiple launchers just that I completely forget I own any games not on Steam so I rarely launch other installed launchers.

Also Madden on PC!
Super happy EA brought it back to PC now hopefully their other sports franchises not on PC follow.

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Got 2 5-6€ cards in artifact. And another card I could sell for 4€ and a few for around 1-2€. If I would sell them all the game would have paid for itself.

I wonder how the economy of those cards will be in a few months. Sold one of them at least.

But man. I really dont like the art of those cards. I know its DOTA, but everything feels like "generic fantasy". Oh. Some sword. Oh. Some fantasy Orc or Soldier.
I also really dislike the graphics. Everything looks so low res, even on the highest settings.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what baffles me the most.

That Bethesda thought that just $5 of ingame credits as compensation wouldn't generate even more badwill.
Or that people were actually willing to spend $200 for that package, for this game.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
So, i had preordered Mutant Road Year Zero To Eden (That's the title rite?) via their homepage...
Anyone know how do i actually get my key from them now?

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Can I finally talk about how cool Ring of Elysium is

I haven't shot a single person, I always start at the mountaintop and just slide my way down on a snowboard

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How much are Artifact cards currently going for? Still at $200 for a full collection and $30 or so for a day 1 top tier deck?

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Call of Cthulhu is kind of cool in how there are multiple paths to complete a chapter. For one chapter I did something and then I redid the chapter and I "failed" the strength test to be able to access the sewer that I previously went down to complete the chapter and I had to go down a whole different path with new dialogue, cut scenes and story.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Call of Cthulhu is kind of cool in how there are multiple paths to complete a chapter. For one chapter I did something and then I redid the chapter and I "failed" the strength test to be able to access the sewer that I previously went down to complete the chapter and I had to go down a whole different path with new dialogue, cut scenes and story.
Neat! I still wanna get this game down the line, sounds cool.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Gonna see if I can squeeze Ass Creed 3 into my playthrough plan over the next couple of weeks. I'm only gonna do the mains tory so I'll avoid doing many of the side stuff. I am rather curious to see if I'll encounter any of the whacko bugs the game is infamous for :P

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone think of an example of a game having a botched in-game economy and/or jacked up
microtransactions while it was in beta that was "fixed" (as in, made better from the player's perspective) on full release or in a later patch?

I've racked my brain and can't think of one. I'm trying to arrive at the source of how or why people are assuaging concerns with "Don't worry, it's just a beta" comments.

Dakath

Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone think of an example of a game having a botched in-game economy and/or jacked up
microtransactions while it was in beta that was "fixed" (as in, made better from the player's perspective) on full release or in a later patch?

I've racked my brain and can't think of one. I'm trying to arrive at the source of how or why people are assuaging concerns with "Don't worry, it's just a beta" comments.

Warframe, during it's beta era, used to charge the premium currency for reviving your character more than four times a day. I don't think that lasted long.

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
This might be random question, but is there a way to make blade and soul use all your gpu and cpu? seems like its only using 15-35% of both for me.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
If anyone wants those Steam gifts I mentioned in post #6701, here is my Steam account.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/beckslul

Is epidemic a spinoff?

I thought 2 was really long?

Disregard my last post ;p lol

Darksiders 1 took me 29 hours and Darksiders 2 took me 32 hours

Though I explored around on both games

I should play the remaster versions since they were added to my library - I played the original versions of both games and enjoyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.