• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Is Deus Ex Mankind Divided season pass or any DLC worth buying/playing? It is on sale atm. Buying the bundle that includes the base game and season pass is cheaper than buying the season pass alone because I own the base game lol.

store.steampowered.com

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam

Secure the Digital Deluxe edition now to gain access to the Season Pass, an Extra In-Game Mission and more!

I have only played a little on the base game. It is a game I may jump into again today.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Is Deus Ex Mankind Divided season pass or any DLC worth buying/playing? It is on sale atm. Buying the bundle that includes the base game and season pass is cheaper than buying the season pass alone because I own the base game lol.

store.steampowered.com

Secure the Digital Deluxe edition now to gain access to the Season Pass, an Extra In-Game Mission and more!

I have only played a little on the base game. It is a game I may jump into again today.

I would say that it is worth that money.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

store.steampowered.com

Yeah, System Rift and A Criminal Past are good pieces of content.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
OK, Into the Breach is amazing.

Don't know why I didn't play it before now, owned it long enough.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017

Damn. That's a hell of a bundle. Got everything I want save for Undetale though. And I need to eat too, so lol. Good on Humble & participating devs though. This is crazy value.

OK, Into the Breach is amazing.

Don't know why I didn't play it before now, owned it long enough.

Got the top spot in my vote for PC GotD. It's crazy good. As the great poet Fils-Aimé once said, "play the game," folks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Is it the type of DLC you want active for your first playthrough?

Iirc they're entirely separate bits of story, you can't even access them in game (there's a seperate menu option to select them.)

The other stuff you get in the season pass can have an impact on your first playthrough though, the free praxis kits and what have you. Not a huge impact, but still it's there.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

store.steampowered.com

store.steampowered.com

The Deus Ex Collection on Steam

The Deus Ex Collection includes nearly every Deus Ex title ever released for PC, including the Game of the Year Edition of the original masterpiece, the Director's Cut version of the applauded Deus Ex: Human Revolution, as well as the critically acclaimed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the latest...

Just a heads-up you can get the entire DE collection for a couple bucks more.

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

The Deus Ex Collection includes nearly every Deus Ex title ever released for PC, including the Game of the Year Edition of the original masterpiece, the Director's Cut version of the applauded Deus Ex: Human Revolution, as well as the critically acclaimed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the latest...

Thanks, that would be just deus ex the fall... which afaik is terrible lol

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Google Search is so fast now with these new processors. My productivity is way up. Thanks!"

wired_pepper-the-robot.jpg

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Thanks, just grabbed that.

Haven't played these since they came out on consoles. Will be good appetizers for Cyberpunk 2077.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Absolutely, yes. The dlc's aren't long, just about 3-5 hours each, but they are good. iirc, they are separate campaigns so might as well play them after finishing the main campaign. I think you get some free praxis with the season pass which helps you unlock skills slightly faster in the main campaign, that's not significant though, you get plenty just from playing so that's not a reason to get the pass.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
The new thread is ready to go. I do have a pretty good title idea already, but if you've got something else good, send it my way!

Also if people want to write up recommendations for stuff like Mount and Blade II Bannerlord and send it my way, I'll get that up in the OP.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
The new thread is ready to go. I do have a pretty good title idea already, but if you've got something else good, send it my way!

Also if people want to write up recommendations for stuff like Mount and Blade II Bannerlord and send it my way, I'll get that up in the OP.
PC Gaming OT l The Backlock Strickes Back

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vasara Collection is on sale for 90% if anyone is looking for a couple of STGs to pick up for cheap. Not the greatest in the genre, but not bad either.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Bannerlord is hella fun rn, but it does have some big rough edges in terms of quest design currently. There's also a few spots clearly placeholder for something in the future.

Like, clearing a forest bandit lair is like the hardest thing you'll ever do in a video game, for instance. It's... not suposed to be, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.