• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I need little help converting my Humble Wallet funds to Steam purchase XD If someone wants to buy something from Humble Store for 30 euros I can get it for you in exchange for Metro Exodus Gold on Steam.

My wallet funds are expiring soon and there is nothing on Humble Store I want and that Metro Exodus price is not bad.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
Does Fell Seal: Arbitrer's Mask has a fast-forward feature? How long usually a random-encounter fight lasts? Still considering to pick up the latest Humble Choice or not.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
HLA is ranked:
  • #10 Steam game of all-time on SteamDB,
  • #15 game (platform-agnostic) released since ~2015 on OpenCritic,
  • #17 Steam game of all-time on Steam250.
That is a very impressive feat. If only we could get some Portal spin-off, it would have a chance at #1. I would suggest calling it Portal: Caroline.

Al86Aw5.png

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
HLA is ranked:
That is a very impressive feat. If only we could get some Portal spin-off, it would have a chance at #1. I would suggest calling it Portal: Caroline.

Al86Aw5.png

Give me metroidvania Portal game where you can explore entire Aperture facility and do test chambers!!!

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does Fell Seal: Arbitrer's Mask has a fast-forward feature? How long usually a random-encounter fight lasts? Still considering to pick up the latest Humble Choice or not.

It does, has a lot of customization options actually.

The fast forward I want to say has a warning that it messes with something I can't recall exactly, maybe audio or that it looks just kinda janky, but it's perfectly useable especially in filler fights.

Maps are usually like 10 minutesish without the fast forward from what I've played, but I'm not super far in.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
It does, has a lot of customization options actually.

The fast forward I want to say has a warning that it messes with something I can't recall exactly, maybe audio or that it looks just kinda janky, but it's perfectly useable especially in filler fights.

Maps are usually like 10 minutesish without the fast forward from what I've played, but I'm not super far in.
Good to know! I like grinding characters in SRPG/JRPG, but I don't want to spend 20-30 minutes in each fight XD

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
HLA is ranked:

Al86Aw5.png
Incredibly impressive. I would absolutely love to see Valve try a Portal game in VR but I'm not sure that could be done without making everyone want to blow chunks.

Oct 25, 2017
How do I download the hero and logo banners for the Steam library from Steam's database?

Edit- Welp I can just get it from steamdb

Last edited:

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
How do I download the hero and logo banners for the Steam library from Steam's database?
You mean the official ones?

You can use something like SteamGridDB or SteamDB. SteamGridDB is probably a bit more convenient - you just need to find the game you're looking for and click "View Original Steam Assets" and you'll see all the images. For SteamDB you need to find the game, click the Information-tab and then you'll see all assets under "Web Assets".

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell has Bannerlord managed to delete all it's files before even finishing the download? Back to square one.

Checked all over, even the recycle bin but nothing.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
So does RE3 have spiders or not? I remember they were in the preview images but now it seems they were removed?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I never played RE3 originally (RE2 Remaster was the first Resident Evil game I've ever played), so all of it will be new to me, so I'm not really concerned about how authentic it is to the original. I'm just excited to play some more Resident Evil.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cosmetics only monetization is probably a better way to go about things, especially if they don't make it f2p. Personally I love PvE content in card games, so hopefully they've worked on that.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I did not know animated steam artwork for your library was a thing. That's a hell of a rabbit hole to fall down.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
F-ing Humble Store. I bought gift for my friend in US (Civ VI) and sent him Gift Link. Only after he activated Gift Link he saw that key is region locked to Europe, Africa and Middle East. There was no info about region restriction on Store itself. And now what?

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
www.dsogaming.com

Scarface The World is Yours Fan Patch fixes graphics glitches, improves performance + Remaster Mod

CookiePLMonster has released a brand new patch for Scarface The World is Yours. Moreover, we are presenting you a Remaster Project/Mod from modder 'Killah'.
I played that game years ago. I remember again. I had to use some weird windows setting to make the system believe I only had one core available because this crappy port was optimized around single core usage... It's nice that some modder fixed it for new players, lol.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
F-ing Humble Store. I bought gift for my friend in US (Civ VI) and sent him Gift Link. Only after he activated Gift Link he saw that key is region locked to Europe, Africa and Middle East. There was no info about region restriction on Store itself. And now what?

Something like that happened to me with GMG and they refused to honor a refund.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
COD MW2 Remastered is unsurprisingly a thing, and a whole 30 day exclusive on PS4.

I do wish exclusives would die already.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
COD MW2 Remastered is unsurprisingly a thing, and a whole 30 day exclusive on PS4.
I do wish exclusives would die already.
I don't understand how making it a 30 day exclusive makes any sense in this regard. Who is going to go out and buy a PS4 right now with new consoles on the way to play a remastered campaign of a game that came out like 10 years ago? Exclusives are dumb and can fuck off forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.