• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
07c3464ff45bd74b2d859fb9dedb82c2664eae7c.gifv

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ranking of Kings is that one in a million anime you can recommend without having to worry about anything beyond the person just not feeling the show. Otherwise there's no weirdness in it whatsoever.

Also the second OP is I think the first anime OP to make me tear up somehow. Just so emotional in so many ways. Shingo Yamashita goat.

Also also wow the show is so well produced it's now my co-favorite looking modern anime with One Piece's Wano arc.

Also also also Bojji goat.

gamebanana.com

Yamato Baiken [GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-] [Mods]

I am Kozuki Oden!... A GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- (GGST) Mod in the Baiken category, submitted by broadWayy

Interesting.
Hmmm might finally mod my game...

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
In all honesty, Ace's adult outfit is kind of dorky (not a fan of the hat, his look/style reminded me a 90s alternative rock band member lol) but I loved his backstory.

I'd be fine with the answer if there wasn't a bashing of Ace's outfit. Like, Ace is great, Sabo is the one with lame clothes.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Sabo has more drip than Ace imo
In what universe? Sabo look like he let his moms pick his clothes out while she was blindfolded
Look at this. Those colors don't go together and no wonder he has to pull his hat up because he has those stupid ass shades wrapped around a top hat.

Drip score is abysmal, less than 0
There's not a single time in the series Ace has looked half as good as Sabo in his worst fit.
f76cce142f3a21f80ec00360672a9e5af0fb8cca.gif

On his best day Sabo couldn't match a fraction of Ace's swag and charisma

The sheer disrespect. Is this it?!? Is this how I turn to the Dark Side of the Force???

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I thought I knew the people in this thread, but this... this is just madness. Tace had been doing the wrong question all along.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, was not going to get Arceus yet but for some reason the price dropped to 46€ on amazon.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
There's been a bit of a price war on PLA with a couple of places selling it as low as 40! with others matching.

I got a physical copy for $49 to give to my nephew the next time I see him.

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Nevermind, I forgot about Yohohoho
That's the GOAT laugh
but pretty close to Zehahaha yeah

And then there's Shishishishi (Luffy), but that's cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.