One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Kaido suffered from the same "bland" comments for years
It's not actually about the characters, it's about the screentime
bertholdt-aot.gif

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
The most interesting Shanks scene was the one with the Gorosei, and we have 0 context

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shanks deserves to not be in any fighting game till he gets his shit together

The most interesting Shanks scene was the one with the Gorosei, and we have 0 context

It's funny cuz it's just another reminder that despite all the Shanks memes, we really do be getting invested when he does literally anything

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really, really need Big Mom to realize what she did to Carmel and the kids

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Just curious, how do y'all feel about Ghost of Tsushima? I feel like it's a really solid and gorgeous looking game that doesn't really do anything particularly original in it's gameplay and mission design.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Just curious, how do y'all feel about Ghost of Tsushima? I feel like it's a really solid and gorgeous looking game that doesn't really do anything particularly original in it's gameplay and mission design.

Not one of my favorite games of all time but I really enjoy it, and what they did with loading times on PS4 is wizardry

Only played the base version

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Not one of my favorite games of all time but I really enjoy it, and what they did with loading times on PS4 is wizardry

Only played the base version
Damn, hearing that the loads times were good even on PS4 is really impressive. The fact that this game was running on a PS4 at all is a huge accomplishment.

Also, I'm playing on Lethal mode where you die in 1 or 2 hits, so the short load times...let's just say they are welcome lol.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
lmao this would be better than that crazy meltdown

I would like it better too lol

Its pretty good, sometimes there's just no need to reinvent the wheel. Also let's not forget the OST is great.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It would be hilarious if she does and then just goes "fuck those kids and hag they all had it coming".

That'd be hilarious, but I prefer the mental breakdown myself

It's almost time to have my revenge and to prove to the world that I'm the best duelist

Oooh

Got beat so bad I retired

Come back

It's basically what I want from the Assassin Creed games in terms of the gameplay actually being good. I found it to be pretty enjoyable, and it easily had one of the best skill trees of last gen, felt like nearly every skill was genuinely valuable

Story-wise it was cool too, and I also liked the presentation of the Mythic sidequests.

Game must be even better for those that got to play the Legends multiplayer for free (I was not one of them), overall the game was a pretty good package all things considered

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
My brother loved it a lot. I only played the first mission and it seemed like a solid 7 from the little I played
I'd give it an 8 atm
It's basically what I want from the Assassin Creed games in terms of the gameplay actually being good. I found it to be pretty enjoyable, and it easily had one of the best skill trees of last gen, felt like nearly every skill was genuinely valuable

Story-wise it was cool too, and I also liked the presentation of the Mythic sidequests.

Game must be even better for those that got to play the Legends multiplayer for free (I was not one of them), overall the game was a pretty good package all things considered
I was gonna call it Assassin's Creed but good in my earlier post, but I didn't want to be too negative lol.

And yeah, every time I get a skill point it takes me a long time to decide what I want to get. Everything seems useful.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna try to lucid dream tonight. I've only done it once and I swung as Spider-Man in the skyscrapers of NYC. What a dream that was. What a beautiful sight

I will have my revenge!!!!
will you defeat that weakling Joey Wheeler and his pathetic deck tonight?

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm gonna try to lucid dream tonight. I've only done it once and I swung as Spider-Man in the skyscrapers of NYC. What a dream that was. What a beautiful sight
I had one a few weeks back. Basically realized I was dreaming and I was like "Do something cool before you wake up!" and I flew for a little bit before awakening.

The sensation you get when you realize you are dreaming is so weird. It felt like my entire body was vibrating while the world around me was collapsing.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I had one a few weeks back. Basically realized I was dreaming and I was like "Do something cool before you wake up!" and I flew for a little bit before awakening.

The sensation you get when you realize you are dreaming is so weird. It felt like my entire body was vibrating while the world around me was collapsing.
Such a cool thing to be able to control. One thing I got in the habit of was trying to read, words are usually jumbled and that clocks me in immediately that I am dreaming

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
They will be doing the 👀 face because as soon as Shanks shows up and does anything important like reunite with Luffy BB is gonna fatality him. I can't wait for that chapter
Smh we already established this week that the second Zoro and Blackbeard are in the same room. The fight is on. Blackbeard ain't gonna handle the storm Zoro is gonna unleash.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
You can't even get out of bed
Your mom won't let me
Smh we already established this week that the second Zoro and Blackbeard are in the same room. The fight is on. Blackbeard ain't gonna handle the storm Zoro is gonna unleash.
Any BB vs Zoro fight would be a clash at best, that's Luffy's target to take down. Also not sure if you're being serious or not but if you're not just disregard this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.