Votes: 31 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The absolute irony of me saying that the only way people might accept Big Mom's defeat from a visual perspective is if Kid magnetizes the giant ass sword at the entrance, only for Oda to do something different that's equally as badass, if not more so

BUT then Law's own final attack to be his own giant ass sword that puts the Onigashima one to shame!

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
The absolute irony of me saying that the only way people might accept Big Mom's defeat from a visual perspective is if Kid magnetizes the giant ass sword at the entrance, only for Oda to do something different that's equally as badass, if not more so

BUT then Law's own final attack to be his own giant ass sword that puts the Onigashima one to shame!
Incredible, ain't it? Just a feast to the eyes.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017

slowly coming to the conclusion that the big sword is just a decoration. I like Law having his own "Napoleon" anyway.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
As someone who didn't like the idea of BM going down this arc, this chapter was fucking amazing. Just three immensely powerful people throwing bombs.

Edit: Did I see that right in the TCB comments that the new opening spoiled Law's final attack? lol
Yeah a purple ray.

The New Op also spoil Onigashima skull moving.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Law making fun of Kid's attacks when a lot of people online have been talking about how uncreative his attacks are is hilarious timing.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Beyond my Hero deck, I'm working on a secret deck to crush my foes….

I will have my revenge

6jJfkj8.jpg

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
It's how it starts. You make a side deck for being serious and next thing you know you're That Guy and no one wants to play against your Land Destruction deck...
Sounds like you're speaking from experience
Is that what duel disks are like now? I want that
I wish! Maybe one day. It's from the Dark Side of Dimensions movie, which is really good btw. Kind of an epilogue of the first series. Iirc it's on YouTube. Lmao Kaiba actually sends his consciousness back to ancient times so he can duel the Pharoah in a children's card game

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kidd has finally grown.

He finally did some cool shit.

Law has finally surpassed himself from the end of Punk Hazard.

Haha, I was literally thinking to myself "Yo this ain't Dressrosa Law, this is Punk Hazard Law we got out here fighting Big Mom lol

slowly coming to the conclusion that the big sword is just a decoration. I like Law having his own "Napoleon" anyway.

Maybe, either way it may as well be, clearly ain't getting used at this rate

Incredible, ain't it? Just a feast to the eyes.

Soooooo good

Law

Oct 27, 2017
that was great, quite spectacular and exciting...
I don't understand why Law had the need to "go deeper".
Of course this is very convenient for Yamato because now he has a hole that goes through onigashima, he just needs to throw the weapons in there.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
that was great, quite spectacular and exciting...
I don't understand why Law had the need to "go deeper".
Of course this is very convenient for Yamato because now he has a hole that goes through onigashima, he just needs to throw the weapons in there.

My guess is that the sword works as a "conductor" for the shockwave (which creates the tunnel Yamato sees) and at the end of the sword the shockwave is released creating the huge crater.

Whats funny is that if it werent for Momo, Law would have probably decimated the capital

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Big News Morgan bout to be like: "Due to the brilliant leadership of Strawhat Luffy and his allies, he was able to defeat two Yonko, an unprecedented feat!

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Kaiba also needs to beat Joey who beat Yugi in their duel at the end of Battle City.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is that the sword works as a "conductor" for the shockwave (which creates the tunnel Yamato sees) and at the end of the sword the shockwave is released creating the huge crater.

Whats funny is that if it werent for Momo, Law would have probably decimated the capital
mnnn... makes sense

Apzu

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Don't think Big Mom is out. She's reacting to the final hit and the panelling doesn't scream KO to me.

Still, if she is, that's one hell of a way to go. Amazing attacks and action this chapter. With the way this fight went, it's very believable for Kid and Law to take her out anf I adore that they used awakenings to do so.

Also can't help but wonder how Law's power works. Surely Oda has an idea, hope he'll at some point give us a bit more explanation. Like, why does he need to go deeper and how does it deal more damage that way when 99% is not in BM's body anymore?
I mentioned it in other spoiler tags, but that is just following the same thing Oda did with Queen and King. They were hit by the final attack in the last panel, but were only KO'd in the beginning of the next chapter.

Big News Morgan bout to be like: "Due to the brilliant leadership of Strawhat Luffy and his allies, he was able to defeat two Yonko, an unprecedented feat!
Allies... pfff... he will call them Luffy's subordinates just to make Law and Kid angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.