• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
apparently we are 8 days in of the 15 days... where as far as I've seen still a large portion of america haven't put the 15 days into practice.

Keizza

Oct 27, 2017
do you guys think the press will bring up the man that died in arizona? and if they do.....do you think that that is in poor taste?

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Dude wants to kill his voter base that badly.

Shame millions of others will be getting this for his stupidity

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
So he wants people to go back to work as cases start exploding even more? This fucking nutjob needs to be removed from office now, he is going to get thousands of people killed.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
does he not understand that if you get a full blown outbreak by sending people back out, you will completely cripple/destroy the hospitals and whatnot?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
does he not understand that if you get a full blown outbreak by sending people back out, you will completely cripple/destroy the hospitals and whatnot?

Maybe he understands. And that's a hard maybe. But he doesn't give af as long as the economy gets back to normal.

Which it won't be cause itll drop like a fucking brick even if he tries to open businesses up.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
When I'm upset about my government, I watch the US live updates to feel that we are not alone in this world

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
They're in day 8 of their 15 day plan. I'm thinking the US is going to be so fucked by day 15 that trying to open the economy back up isn't even going to be a possibility.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I saw this and looked at my student loan provider (FedLoan) and sure enough, there's a process. Worth looking into if you have student loans.

For FedLoan student loans said:
Emergency Forbearance

• All borrowers will have the ability to request this emergency administrative forbearance which will allow them to postpone payments for at least 60 days. To request this forbearance:
    • Call 1-800-699-2908
    • After the message, enter your account number or social security number for authentication purposes.
    • From the main menu, select the option "If you are having difficulty making payments".
    • From the next menu of options, select "If you can't afford any payments at this time, press 3". Press 3.
    • Next you will hear, "If you would like a forbearance applied due to COVID-19 National Pandemic press 1, otherwise press 2." Press 1.
    • After pressing 1, you will be asked to enter your date of birth.
    • After entering your date of birth, you will receive a confirmation message we received your request for the emergency administrative forbearance.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One hour after the PM announced that all non-essentials companies were to close tomorrow, our company's CEO rushed to contact the minister in charge to negociate that we're an essential service. Which he was granted.

I'm sitting here home dying to call a news channel to fucking expose them, I'm over this shit, I feel like a fucking disposable piece of shit.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
The LA County briefing from this morning makes a lot more sense, especially how they kept emphasizing "LA County" entering into agreements with companies for test kits and local labs to process them, as well as making the call to companies to produce needed medical supplies.

Trump's government is in a fantasyland and abandoning us to die for his vanity.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
One hour after the PM announced that all non-essentials company were to close tomorrow, our company's CEO rushed to contact the minister in charge to negociate that we're an essential service.

I'm sitting here home dying to call a news channel to fucking expose them, I'm over this shit, I feel like a fucking disposable piece of shit.
What do you do?

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
He can't tell states to stop shutting down.

I think he is planning on that. States have to shut down. He then gets to blame governors for the failing economy. These press conferences are nothing more than a scattershot of hedge bets. He really does not care to see the country through this. It is 100% about him and his reelection.

BIG-JG

Oct 27, 2017
One hour after the PM announced that all non-essentials companies were to close tomorrow, our company's CEO rushed to contact the minister in charge to negociate that we're an essential service. Which he was granted.

Do it, Fuck them