• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
This Darius collection has a shitty deal going on where you have to get the more expensive, limited edition to actually get all the games included, so it makes sense they want to capitalize on a selected group of enthusiasts that will pay for that version instead of making the full list of game widely available digitally. Pretty awful, yikes.
Holy crap, you weren't kidding. ¥16,800 for five additional games + physical extras.

That's downright diabolical. lol
That's not the end of the bullshit -- you had to pre-order on Amazon Japan on Prime Day in order to get a download code for Sagaia (Game Boy) which is otherwise unavailable making the collection a bit more incomplete for everyone else.

I'm buying the special edition like a chump because I love shmups and Darius but the whole thing is pretty terrible, though unfortunately not without precedent.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Hey, a tip for future comparisons like this: games-as-a-service describes online games that are being "serviced" by the developer with content/events to keep a player's long-term engagement up. Infinitely replayable offline games like here with this roguelike or farming game example are something entirely different. Just so nobody gets confused!

I know the difference, because of this I wrote the expression using quotation marks.

In the same way as I always write "metroidvania" inside quotation marks, because I consider this an inaccurate and obsolete expression for this sub genre.

But about this subject of games as services, we can have a long conversation about if single player games intended to be played for an infinite amount of time and receiving constant new updates with content, I'm thinking in 'The Binding of Isaac', 'Stardew Valley'... can be considered games as services.

Specially, when these updates are also the consequence of a new model of digital distribution for games.

At the end, the premise of a game receiving constant updates to maintain the engagement of the community, is the same.

It doesn't matter if you are playing online or offline.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
Was thinking what to play next in my backlog and decided for Rayman Legends which I'm loving in terms of presentation and how much content there seems to be packed in.

Gameplay wise though... it's taking some time getting used to the floatiness of it all, I'm getting some LBP vibes and that's no good. It wouldn't be such a big issue if they weren't requiring to pick up all these lums every 10 seconds which actually require a lot of precision which the controls just don't seem to provide me with.

Levels that are more momentum based, almost auto-runner like, are ok because obviously they are designed with these physics in mind but with the others I find myself missing a lot of hits and purple lums due to a weird wall jump or bounce from an enemy. I don't know, feels really really well made but very loose at the same time, the opposite of a Mario, a Celeste or any other platformer that I've enjoyed in the past. But perhaps I just need more time with it.

Anybody here that didn't like the controls at first and ended up liking them?

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Finished the story in Tangledeep on my third try. I tried making a melee mage type character with Sword Dancer/Spellshaper, but it mostly just became me using Spellshaper's Acid Aura and everything else was pure Sword Dancer. I would've liked to make more use of spells, but it wasn't necessary.

Not sure where to go from here because apparently bugs prevent you from playing New Game+. I want to play as HuSyn now, but I think the only way to do that is delete my current character. Which is fine, but I'm not sure if that will lock me out of NG+. So I'm kind of stuck.
What did you think of the game?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking what to play next in my backlog and decided for Rayman Legends which I'm loving in terms of presentation and how much content there seems to be packed in.

Gameplay wise though... it's taking some time getting used to the floatiness of it all, I'm getting some LBP vibes and that's no good. It wouldn't be such a big issue if they weren't requiring to pick up all these lums every 10 seconds which actually require a lot of precision which the controls just don't seem to provide me with.

Levels that are more momentum based, almost auto-runner like, are ok because obviously they are designed with these physics in mind but with the others I find myself missing a lot of hits and purple lums due to a weird wall jump or bounce from an enemy. I don't know, feels really really well made but very loose at the same time, the opposite of a Mario, a Celeste or any other platformer that I've enjoyed in the past. But perhaps I just need more time with it.

Anybody here that didn't like the controls at first and ended up liking them?
Having 100% Rayman Legends on PS4 (& almost 100%'d Origins awhile ago on PS3), I got used to the controls, especially when I was doing the online & was realizing how people were able to achieve such quick times. In a way, you're able to "exploit" the momentum/physics to be able to pull off some fast platforming, which can feel great when you're able to nail it & shave off a few seconds to place you above the threshold for earning a gold or even a platinum. As someone who played LBP & absolutely did not like the physics of that game, I never got that comparison, but at the same time, the only time you're really gonna be able to pull said "exploits" is during the online stuff where they're designed for speed.

It'll take some time, as I think the floatiness does come more apparent when you have to deal with hovering over air currents & how fast you can move through the water, but after the first world, it'll click.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
What did you think of the game?
I love it! It's hard for me to find issues with the game. My favorite part is probably the class and build variety as each class is distinct. Plus most of your character's progression is under your control, it's just loot that is random. Tangledeep manages to entice me into replaying the game multiple times (rather than forcing me to). Dying on heroic is a chance to try something new. I can't wait to go back and try a bunch of the other classes. It's the same feeling I get when I play Path of Exile or Diablo on hardcore mode.

I'll also echo what TheMoon said and the soundtrack is phenomenal. It's rare to find a game that can reproduce SNES era music effortlessly.

I'm really curious how the upcoming DLC will turn out and if it will expand more of the story.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
I love it! It's hard for me to find issues with the game. My favorite part is probably the class and build variety as each class is distinct. Plus most of your character's progression is under your control, it's just loot that is random. Tangledeep manages to entice me into replaying the game multiple times (rather than forcing me to). Dying on heroic is a chance to try something new. I can't wait to go back and try a bunch of the other classes. It's the same feeling I get when I play Path of Exile or Diablo on hardcore mode.

I'll also echo what TheMoon said and the soundtrack is phenomenal. It's rare to find a game that can reproduce SNES era music effortlessly.

I'm really curious how the upcoming DLC will turn out and if it will expand more of the story.
Nice! I bought the game, should be starting it tomorrow. The soundtrack really is amazing.

How was the story? Engaging like in a JRPG or more on the lighter side?

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, speaking of Rogue lites with SNES JRPGs sensibilities, I'm pretty sure Wayward Souls is going to get a Switch port, considering Death Road to Canada did well on it. Really loved that game on mobile.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Can anyone recommend a 16-bit/32-bit like (2D/2.5D) JRPG sort of a game but not rogue-like? Already have Blossom Tales, Cat Quest, Cosmic Star Heroine, and Evoland I got on PC.

Edit: Other then Octopath that is. Wasn't a huge fan of that one. Oh, and please, no Kemco games, got enough of them on mobile.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Is there any way to buy Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on the EU store but have it work with my US account? Cause it's not on sale over here unfortunately.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Is there any way to buy Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on the EU store but have it work with my US account? Cause it's not on sale over here unfortunately.
I think you can go to nintendo.com, change your region to EU, then buy it from the eShop. That's how I've done it for Japanese games and demos. The only catch might be whether or not your credit card will be accepted in Europe.

Deleted member 34711

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Every new thing I read about the Darius Cozmic Collection, I think 'More garbage? Are we sure this isn't a joke? Do they want to sell as few as possible?'

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I think you can go to nintendo.com, change your region to EU, then buy it from the eShop. That's how I've done it for Japanese games and demos. The only catch might be whether or not your credit card will be accepted in Europe.
Oh shoot really? That would be sooo much simpler to me than having to make a whole nother account! So just sign in first and then change the region?

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Oh shoot really? That would be sooo much simpler to me than having to make a whole nother account! So just sign in first and then change the region?
After you change your region, you'll need to re-link your eShop account on the Switch to your Nintendo.com account, but that's a technicality. The only risks are whether your credit card will be accepted in Europe and if you have eShop credits before you change regions (you lose them if you do).

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
After you change your region, you'll need to re-link your eShop account on the Switch to your Nintendo.com account, but that's a technicality. The only risks are whether your credit card will be accepted in Europe and if you have eShop credits before you change regions (you lose them if you do).
Hmm....would I lose my gold coins?

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone recommend a 16-bit/32-bit like (2D/2.5D) JRPG sort of a game but not rogue-like? Already have Blossom Tales, Cat Quest, Cosmic Star Heroine, and Evoland I got on PC.

If you liked 'Clock Tower', 'Viviette' is the game that more faithfully has nailed the pixel art style of Square SNES JRPG games, even more than 'Tangledeep'.

More a survival horror with puzzles inspired in the first 'Resident Evil', that is played with a top down perspective.

'Fairune Collection' is a mix between the puzzles of 'Zelda' with a combat inspired in the 'Ys' series.

'Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander' is other game disguised of a 16 bits JRPG, with a stellar turn based combat on par with the finest Atlus titles and a gorgeous pixel art. But be aware that is a very complex game with a steep learning curve, taking cues from 'Stellaris'. The closest thing to a new 'Infinite Space' entry, which was my favorite DS JRPG.

And of course, you have 'Undertale': the most influential indie JRPG, that instead of being a ripoff of previous games, pushes the medium forward with a lot of innovative ideas.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I'm from the US so the coins I got are from there.

This is kind of risky haha.

They will be there in the US eshop waiting for you when you go back

And the ones you get in the new region will be there waiting for your return

But they will not mix

You never loose then unless their expiration date passes (1 year?) ... but you can't take them with you when you travel

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
I'm from the US so the coins I got are from there.

This is kind of risky haha.

No risk at all. Simply, your US Gold coins will only be available to use on the US eShop and the coins you will earn for Donkey Kong will only be usable on the eShop region you buy the game from (AUS eShop and SWE eShop are the ones where DK is cheaper by far).

You won't need to unlink/relink anything (just saying cause of a post I read above), simply change the region on your account's profile via the website and when you'll try to access the eShop on the Switch you'll be asked again to enter your account password. That's it.

If your credit card works, of course.
If it doesn't, you can grab AUS eShop cards but for that it's better to make a second account since you won't be allowed to switch back unless you have spent everything in your wallet and with eShop cards top ups you'll always risk having some chump change preventing you from switching regions.

You can download/buy games with different accounts but then can easily play them using your main US account.

Honestly this should be in the OP"s faq... and maybe it is, lol

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
Having 100% Rayman Legends on PS4 (& almost 100%'d Origins awhile ago on PS3), I got used to the controls, especially when I was doing the online & was realizing how people were able to achieve such quick times. In a way, you're able to "exploit" the momentum/physics to be able to pull off some fast platforming, which can feel great when you're able to nail it & shave off a few seconds to place you above the threshold for earning a gold or even a platinum. As someone who played LBP & absolutely did not like the physics of that game, I never got that comparison, but at the same time, the only time you're really gonna be able to pull said "exploits" is during the online stuff where they're designed for speed.

It'll take some time, as I think the floatiness does come more apparent when you have to deal with hovering over air currents & how fast you can move through the water, but after the first world, it'll click.

Thanks a lot! I am actually being able to 100% most levels so far, the problem is that the feeling I get is not so much "oh, I'm in complete control of what I'm doing here and it feels awesome" like I get with other platforming games. But I'll stick to it, hopefully I'll like it more as I go on.

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks a lot! I am actually being able to 100% most levels so far, the problem is that the feeling I get is not so much "oh, I'm in complete control of what I'm doing here and it feels awesome" like I get with other platforming games. But I'll stick to it, hopefully I'll like it more as I go on.

It's logical, you have been spoiled by 'The End is Nigh' and 'Hollow Knight', two of the finest 2D platformers this generation :)

'Rayman Legends' is cool, it has some really creative ideas, but much of the praise comes from the fact that it's a popular and heavily marketed game.

So a lot of people praising the game as "one of the best 2D platformers ever", haven't played the good 2D indie platformers.

I had the same feeling last year with 'Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze'. It was a really good game. But coming from 'The End is Nigh' and 'Celeste' in the recent months, I wasn't impressed by the game.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
Edited my post for Octopath. Oh, Romancing Saga 2. Completely forgot that it was out.

Edit: How is Mercenaries Saga Chronicles? I vaguely remember it from 3DS.

Don't come in expecting the depth or customization of Final Fantasy Tactics. Even with low expectations considering the price, I was disappointed with the quality of the gameplay and writing. The story feels like it was run through Google Translate, there are random difficulty spikes that you just have to grind to get through, and the battles start to feel repetitive and not worth it to reveal more of the bummer of a story.

These are ports of middling phone games, and it shows. There are some redeeming parts there but I just don't think they're worth the time. Even if you're desperate for a budget strategy game, there are plenty of better options on Switch, like Wargroove or Into the Breach.

Does anyone know if the puzzle pieces/upgrades for secret classes were part of a F2P premium currency in the mobile version? The combination of those being so rarely doled out and the weirdly inconsistent difficulty makes it feel super F2P.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I realized that I had 500 points on the JP Eshop and some were expiring soon, so I bought Downwell. My backlog grew significantly this month and freaking Ape Out releases soon... First world problems I guess.

OP
OP
tolkir

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Coming this week

• 11 - Darkest Hunter - Ultimate Games - $5.30 - 195 MB
    --
  • 12 - The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince - NIS America - $19.99/€19.99 - 2.3 GB
  • 12 - The King's Bird - Graffiti Games - $19.99/€19.99 - 5.0 GB
  • 12 - Minesweeper Genius - Blowfish Studios - $5.99/€5.99 - 219 MB
    --
  • 13 - Iron Crypticle - Tikipod - $9.99/€8.99 (Preorder sale: $8.99/€8.09) - 115 MB
  • 13 - Super Mario Bros. 2 - NES - Nintendo - Nintendo Switch Online required
  • 13 - Kirby's Adventure - NES - Hal Laboratory/Nintendo - Nintendo Switch Online required
    --
  • 14 - Strikey Sisters - Dya Games - $9.99/€9.99 - 83 MB
  • 14 - OlliOlli: Switch Stance - $14.99/€14.99 - 1.1 GB
  • 14 - Cinders - Crunching Koalas - $19.99/€19.99 - 176 MB
  • 14 - Ghoulboy - Dolores Ent. - €9.99 - 329 MB
  • 14 - Alvastia Chronicles - Kemco - $12.99/€12.99 - 60 MB
  • 14 - Modern Combat Blackout - Gameloft - $19.99/€19.99 - 3.8 GB
  • 14 - Tokyo School Life - PQube - $14.99/€14.99 (Preorder sale: $13.49/€13.49) - 547 MB
  • 14 - Touhou Sky Arena -Matsuri- Climax - Mediascape - $29.99/€29.99 - 2.7 GB
  • 14 - Nekopara Vol. 2 - Cfk - $14.99/€10.99 - 2.0 GB
  • 14 - Love - Mokuzai Studio - $2.99/€2.60 - 73 MB
  • 14 - Hexa Maze - Treva - $19.99/€19.99 - 75 MB
  • 14 - Pet Care - Ultimate Games - $1.49/€1.29 - 140 MB
  • 14 - Guess the Word - Ultimate Games - $1.89/€1.29 - 326 MB
  • 14 - Astrology & Horoscope Premium - Crazysoft - $8.99/€8.99 - 93 MB
    --
  • 15 - Space Lift Danger Panic! - Springloaded - $4.99/€4.49 - 177 MB

Japan
  • 13 - Tsuppari Ozumo - Famicom - Tecmo - Nintendo Switch Online required
  • 14 - Kiniro no Corda Octave - Koei Tecmo Games - ¥8,424
  • 14 - Nobunaga no Yabou: Taishi with Power-Up Kit - Koei Tecmo Games - ¥10,584
  • 14 - Alchemic Dungeons DX - Flyhigh Works - ¥800
  • 14 - Tsukue de Ping Ping - SAT-BOX - ¥800

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
'Mercenaries Saga Chronicles' was for me a big disappointment.

Specially, for the nonsensical way in which they have included the secret items.

They are hidden in squares of each scenario, and you can't see them.

The only way to get them is to try to place a character in every single tile of the map, and then use the command of exploring.

At the end, instead of a feeling like an achievement, this becomes tedious.

Fortunately, in the official JP website there are pictures including the placement of all the hidden objects.

But this is worse: you will feel like you are cheating, and even knowing the placement, it's tedious as fuck to create a strategy with only a surviving enemy unit, while with the others, you try to get the items.

'Ambition of the Slimes' is far better than 'Mercenaries Saga Chronicles'.

The mission design is on par with 'Into the Breach', it has an interesting twist on the genre, novel mechanics and the writing is great.

Excepting the music with becomes tedious and repetitive, it's among my TOP 10 favorite SRPGs.

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
No risk at all. Simply, your US Gold coins will only be available to use on the US eShop and the coins you will earn for Donkey Kong will only be usable on the eShop region you buy the game from (AUS eShop and SWE eShop are the ones where DK is cheaper by far).

You won't need to unlink/relink anything (just saying cause of a post I read above), simply change the region on your account's profile via the website and when you'll try to access the eShop on the Switch you'll be asked again to enter your account password. That's it.

If your credit card works, of course.
If it doesn't, you can grab AUS eShop cards but for that it's better to make a second account since you won't be allowed to switch back unless you have spent everything in your wallet and with eShop cards top ups you'll always risk having some chump change preventing you from switching regions.

You can download/buy games with different accounts but then can easily play them using your main US account.

Honestly this should be in the OP"s faq... and maybe it is, lol
Oh okay! This sounds a lot better. But out of curiosity, wouldn't I be able to just purchase them online through my laptop once I switch regions? Or do I HAVE to buy them on the Switch console?

And if I do decide to do all this, will Tropical Freeze still show up in my Download list regardless of what region I'm in?

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Thank you for the recommendations. Gong to skip Mercenaries and will instead probably just get Romancing Saga 2 and check out Fairune Collection.

Halcyon is a great game but I played it for quite a bit in Steam. Still if someone is looking for a more space strategy/puzzle type of a game it's an easy recommendation.

Oh and I certainly played Undertake.

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys! Sorry that i am posting this again but i have still some few codes left for Pixel Action Heroes. If anyone is interested let me know in pm! btw. you can only redeem is on US eShop. (but you can still create US account if you are not from US)

Epilexia

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you for the recommendations. Gong to skip Mercenaries and will instead probably just get Romancing Saga 2 and check out Fairune Collection.

If you have a Vita, I recommend you to purchase 'Romancing Saga 2' in this console, over the Switch version.

Both are identical, and that's the problem.

'Romancing Saga 2' was designed thinking in the Vita 540p screen.

So all the new high-res sprites are rendered at 540p, and scaled in the rest of HD versions.

With the original sprites for the characters and monsters, taken from the original SNES version, that's not a big deal. Because this type of 16 bits pixel art style scalates well to HD.

But the new high-res sprites for the scenarios look atrocious rendered at 720p, like a collection of garbage pixels.

This problem is absent in the Vita version, because these new elements were intended to be displayed at this resolution.

If you don't have a Vita, the Switch version is still a superb game. But not thanks to the effort put in this port, but because the original is a timeless classic.

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
I noted that the latest Kairosoft game to hit the eShop is Pocket Academy.

I've played *a lot* of the Kairosoft titles on iOS and I would say that this--alongside Hot Springs Story--is one of the best. It won't offer you Stardew Valley levels of return in terms of hours, however, it is a good game to run through with the Kariosoft charm.

The premise of this one is to manage and develop a school. As with most Kairosoft games, you get a set amount of time in order to do as well as you can before you are "assessed" and a score given. You can play on past this point, but the main aim of the game is to pretty much get a high score within a given time. The best way to get high scores are to complete the little missions and challenges that pop up, plus to get your school levelled up with items, compatible building placements and other such things. There are plenty of secrets and combinations to unlock.

Usually, Kairosoft games are done within two passes for me--the initial play, and the subsequent "with learnings" play which has the speed options enabled. However, Pocket Academy differed from a few of the other games by offering a selection of map variants, which pose logistic quandaries. You are applying your learnings but also have to react to a new environment.

While Kairosoft games are usually light, it is actually easy to put yourself into the red if you're not careful in Pocket Academy if you try to grow in an unsustainable fashion.

More often than not, people dive in at Game Dev Story. That, simply put, is one of their "ok" titles. Well worth a check on this and/or iOS.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
If you have a Vita, I recommend you to purchase 'Romancing Saga 2' in this console, over the Switch version.

Both are identical, and that's the problem.

'Romancing Saga 2' was designed thinking in the Vita 540p screen.

So all the new high-res sprites are rendered at 540p, and scaled in the rest of HD versions.

With the original sprites for the characters and monsters, taken from the original SNES version, that's not a big deal. Because this type of 16 bits pixel art style scalates well to HD.

But the new high-res sprites for the scenarios look atrocious rendered at 720p, like a collection of garbage pixels.

This problem is absent in the Vita version, because these new elements were intended to be displayed at this resolution.

If you don't have a Vita, the Switch version is still a superb game. But not thanks to the effort put in this port, but because the original is a timeless classic.
Interesting. I do have a Vita and will check it out there instead. Thanks for the heads up.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
Oh okay! This sounds a lot better. But out of curiosity, wouldn't I be able to just purchase them online through my laptop once I switch regions? Or do I HAVE to buy them on the Switch console?

And if I do decide to do all this, will Tropical Freeze still show up in my Download list regardless of what region I'm in?
As long as a region has an online eshop (I think not all regions do), you can use your laptop. You will see any game you purchased on your download list no matter which region you purchased it on.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
I'm further into Wargroove and while I'm enjoying my time with it, it strikes me how overrated this game is in my opinion. The presentation is great, but the gameplay loop is basically a die and retry and the strategic aspect is overall not that great. I have the feeling that the game was calibrated to receive good reviews. I haven't played a Fire Emblem or an Advance Wars since the GBA episodes, but I remember the them to be quite different in that regard.
I'll finish the story mode but I have a feeling that I won't linger too long afterwards. Into The Breach remains the strategy boss on Switch and it's not even close.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017

Edit: Other then Octopath that is. Wasn't a huge fan of that one. Oh, and please, no Kemco games, got enough of them on mobile.

Not quite what you asked for, but close enough to scratch a similar itch: West of Loathing (turn based wRPG with very good writing) or Elliot Quest (action RPG in the vein of Zelda II). There's that Secret of Mana collection but it's not localized. Undertale is quite good, but perhaps too much of a departure from the genre.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
As long as a region has an online eshop (I think not all regions do), you can use your laptop. You will see any game you purchased on your download list no matter which region you purchased it on.
Super awesome! I'll be selling my physical copy then and will be trying this out! Thanks so much everyone!

Oct 25, 2017
Super awesome! I'll be selling my physical copy then and will be trying this out! Thanks so much everyone!

My personal recommendation is to create separate accounts from each major region (provided you have multiple email addresses) as it cuts down the hassle of having to key in your password every time you switch regions.

My Singapore-registered Paypal account works in the US, UK and Japanese eShop so you can try using Paypal if your credit card doesn't work in the other store.

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
My personal recommendation is to create separate accounts from each major region (provided you have multiple email addresses) as it cuts down the hassle of having to key in your password every time you switch regions.

My Singapore-registered Paypal account works in the US, UK and Japanese eShop so you can try using Paypal if your credit card doesn't work in the other store.
I was trying to avoid making multiple Switch accounts but do you mean separate PayPal accounts?

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Ah... my bad... I must have missed the part where you mentioned not wanting to make multiple accounts.
Though to kinda sorta answer your question, I'm using the same Paypal account for all my eShop accounts.
Oh no sorry if I sounded rude! I had just woken up so I was typing without thinking lol.

That's great to know though! I've been trying to buy Donkey Kong digital so I'm gonna sell my copy locally for about $45 to cover the cost which when converted from GBP it should be around $43 something.