• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I've got a sinking feeling about this lol... when they're outshooting by that much, you've seen this narrative before.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Bah...OT... yup, you know how these things go. Flukey goal incoming by the Jets lol. Loving the cycling by the Habs!

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unless the Jets score in the first 35 seconds, Habs are assured the 2nd longest run in NHL history of not trailing in a playoff game at 436 minutes and 49 seconds. That's crazy.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
Dang. Tuned in to watch ot and see the celebration. Grats Habs. Will be watching the conference finals games.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
The Habs are this year's 2018-19 Carolina Hurricanes while the Jets were the 2018-19 New York Islanders.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Well that didn't take long at least?

Sucks the Jets played their worst hockey all at one but Habs clearly stymied them. Good luck next round!

5RN.gif

Last edited:

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
HOLY FUCK that play by Caufield was just damn impressive! Watching Suzuki, Kotka and Caufield shining is just amazing. KINGS OF THE NORTH!

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how the North series started significantly later than the rest and now they're ahead of the other three divisions. Hard to imagine Colorado/Vegas doesn't go seven games so the Habs are probably gonna get a full week off.

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
The Habs had always given the Jets trouble this year and they were by far the better team, obviously. Hard for this not to feel like ass after that series against the Oilers, though.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If DJ Smith doesn't play a bunch of bum vets at the beginning of the season, Sens would be heading to the Conference Finals.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, feels good! Yeah I know, a drubbing by Colorado or Vegas awaits, but I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of this until then.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not just the feed, it was that little pick and steal by Caulfield too....*chef's kiss*

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
Hey bandwagon jumper here as I only watch the NHL when the Habs make the playoffs, how are they managing to win? Going into the playoffs they were the worst team and they were down 3-1 against the Leafs.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So if Vegas/Colorado goes 6, Game 1 of the conference final likely goes Saturday or Sunday. If they go to 7 then Monday or Tuesday. So Habs will have anywhere from 5 to 8 days off.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Jets really came out flat-footed in OT, like they were just done for whatever reason.

Goddamn, feels good! Yeah I know, a drubbing by Colorado or Vegas awaits, but I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of this until then.
I feel the same. I know what to expect next round, but am damn happy about how this playoff run turned out!

I'm assuming MB will get an extension and DD will get a HC contract from this, but who knows.