• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
nbDtOzJ.png

For this Season, We decided not to do the Monthly OT's we usually do and just stick with one OT since it's a shortened season.

qDyuNsG.png

Due to the Global Pandemic effecting the entire world, the NHL had to Remake all the Divisions. With that, all 7 Canadian teams will play each other.

Each team will play a 56-game schedule and face teams only in its division during the regular season, which will begin Jan. 13, 2021. The top four teams in each division will qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, when each round will be best-of-7.

The first two rounds of the playoffs will be interdivisional, with the first-place team playing the fourth-place team and the second-place team facing the third-place team in the first round. The four teams that advance from the second round to the Semifinal Round will be seeded by their points total in the regular season (No. 1 vs. No. 4; No. 2 vs. No. 3).

cut.jpeg

aiaqT8d.png

• Dec. 28, 2020: Waiver period begins.
  • Dec. 31: Training camps for the seven teams that did not participate in the Qualifying Round.
  • Jan. 3, 2021: Training camps begin for remaining 24 NHL teams.
  • Jan. 13: Tentative start date for 2020-21 NHL regular season.
  • Feb. 1: Teams can ask players to waive no-movement clauses re: the 2021 Expansion Draft.
  • April 12: Expected date for the 2021 NHL Trade Deadline, according to TSN's Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, and others.
  • May 8: End of 2020-21 NHL season.
  • May 11: Beginning of 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
  • July 15: Likely last day the 2021 Stanley Cup can be awarded. LeBrun estimates that it may be awarded closer to July 10, at least if this timeline holds.
  • July 17: Deadline for NHL teams to submit expansion draft protection lists to the Seattle Kraken, TSN's Frank Seravalli reports.
  • July 21: 2021 NHL Expansion Draft for the Seattle Kraken.
  • July 23-24: 2021 NHL Draft slated to take place.
  • July 28: 2021 NHL Free Agency

Click the banner for a full schedule for your team.

NpUDEHO.png

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
Hockey is starting again! Yay!

Aaaand the Canucks already have players who are out. Sounds about right.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Let's go. First time doing the Fantasy League. Looking forward to all my players being out due to Covid

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Expectations are high for the Avs this year I'm still worried Grubauer will get injured again. I'd be fine with that tandem if they can remain healthy but I kind of doubt it.

Everyone getting helmet stickers for brands.

Changing our helmet color to blue in the same season Ball is written on them is an unfortunate combination. Hopefully these blue ball helmets don't last long for some much needed relief.
Erjew7ZUYAA2bm2

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
I have to see it with the actual jerseys. I'm sure it'll be weird at first but I'll get used to it.

Oct 28, 2017
Psyched to see how the Rangers season goes with all the kids in the post King Henrik era. Not thrilled with advertisements on the helmets though.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and away has burgundy gloves and pants too.
ErZUdLgXEAAxcTi

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Nice thread!

cant wait to watch my beloved loafs fail to meet any reasonable expectations yet again

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder what my pens will be like this year

I scared