chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Condolences to those hurt and killed, as well as their families. Actual thoughts and prayers from us here in Canada. Not the mindless PR BULLSHIT that your SOULLESS political bitches like to parade around.

Let's hope the fatality count is lower in your next mass shooting!

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, look at the first response to that. Fucking trash americans.

People don't understand math.

The US is not 249 times larger in population to every other country on there, and even when comparing per capita, the US has an insane number of gun deaths. The other countries on that list are also NOT racially homogenous like that idiot response in Twitter supposes. People are so dumb

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will the White House Press Corp press Trump on his lack of response (and tacit support) of these shootings or are they too busy planning parties with Sarah Hucklefuck Bumpkin Sanders?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Let me ask you a question. If the shooter was Arabic looking or Latino, do you honestly think that our President wouldn't be shouting about it on twitter? Instead, he fucking tweets out about a fight 14 mins after saying "thoughts and prayers"

There is a race factor in how America reacts to these shootings and we should talk about it.
10000% on point. if this was anyone else, we already know what the response would be. especially if it were some black/brown or undocumented person.

meanwhile it's some doofy white dude so trump's not even bothered to get off the golf course right now.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
Let me ask you a question. If the shooter was Arabic looking or Latino, do you honestly think that our President wouldn't be shouting about it on twitter? Instead, he fucking tweets out about a fight 14 mins after saying "thoughts and prayers"

There is a race factor in how America reacts to these shootings and we should talk about it.
You can be sure the dumbfuck in chief would be shouting from the hilltop that all immigrants must be banned and all non-whites need to have their firearms taken away

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Gomez of El Paso Police:
Confirmed White male in his 20s.
Confirmed fatalities. No count yet.

One person in custody it is believed he was the only shooter but investigation continues.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina

WORD.

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
But....you are white and not doing what you say white people do...

I'd recommend not stereotyping entire races/groups etc if you want to sound intelligent.
Oh please if this person was minority of coloured in some way people, the media, and the president would be jumping on the colour of his skin. With white privilege I feel comes a lack of responsibility and ownjng up to what the real problem is, aka like when white people call cops on black people and when the cops arrive its the white person with tears in their eyes

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Can we get back to lt. governor dan Patrick saying antifa isn't welcome in Texas at the same time this shooting was going on? The same group the GOP and president want to label as a major terrorist organization while ignoring white nationalists?

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami

Trump is going to predictably be Trump. This tragedy isn't going to help his narrative so he's going to do his best to pretend that he doesn't notice it. I'm a lot more troubled by the press and how it treats these shootings which isn't that dissimilar from what Trump is doing.

Deleted member 11182

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does the US political system still refuse to do something about this? Makes the whole nation seem like some backwards 3rd world country landfill where anything goes.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
So is the so-called manifesto an 8 Chan hoax? That's what I'm reading

I don't think it has been confirmed or denied yet. However, you know 8chan and other sites like them are trying to claim it is fake since it implicates them AND shows the shooter was inspired by Trump.

Also, it looks like some alt-right websites are trying to blame this shooting on a different person. I wouldn't doubt it if their narrative becomes the actual shooter is only a "scapegoat".

Oct 28, 2017
Trump is going to predictably be Trump. This tragedy isn't going to help his narrative so he's going to do his best to pretend that he doesn't notice it. I'm a lot more troubled by the press and how it treats these shootings which isn't that dissimilar from what Trump is doing.
Everything about the US is incredibly racist, who could of guessed.

Leunamus

May 18, 2019
Why does the US political system still refuse to do something about this? Makes the whole nation seem like some backwards 3rd world country landfill where anything goes.
It is a backwards 3rd world country landfill where anything goes, for the most part. As for the first part of your question, I have no idea.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
and of course when faced with the possibility of this being another white male shooter, these infowar idiots automatically jump to the falseflag defense. every single fucking time. THIS IS ALL PART OF Q'S PLAN TO DROP THE VEIL ON IT ALL!!111

FUCK OFF, MORONS. THIS NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT

the humorous thing, morbidly i guess, is that the qanon thing altogether is some stupid shit some 4channer obviously made up and is running with and all these fucking idiotic people are buying it completely. breaks my mind to comprehend, really.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
But I thought Texas was the land of the good guys with guns? Of the real americanzz

Stop selling fucking guns

JealousKenny

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
This shit is literally hopeless. I've pretty much come to terms that any significant change will only take place on time scales longer than the majority of my life.

Things have been set in motion by this disgusting political party, and we are destined to live through one of the worst fucking periods in American history.

Getting the fuck out and leaving this shit hole sounds more and more appealing every day.

As an african American I'm curious as to what time period in American history was better than 2019 for me.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

A large percentage of the country doesn't give a shit about others, and don't believe such a thing could possibly happen to them or their friends/family.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's really ridiculous, being in the US you can never feel 100% safe because at anytime and anywhere a freaking mass shooting might break out. But guns bring the money so uncle sam says it's all good.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It's crazy being on twitter as this happened. 2 years ago, around 20 people being killed is the only thing people talk about, but now my timeline basically ignored it.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I would be glad to do that when my land is free of predators and my animals, pets, and children are not in danger or if there is some other form of rapid response.

Edit: Oh you said handguns, yeah I don't own that shit, I would give them up if I did, I have no use for that.

Yes. I said handguns..
I agree with you but it's not going to happen with the Alt right and GOP in power.

I didn't say it was gonna happen now. Why is every response defeatist and negative?

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
Just heard about this. Maddening that this egregious loss of life is so common. Condolences to the families of the wounded and killed.

We need to do something about this violence and the ease of access to these tools of mass murder.

Indeed. Pretending that the response would be the same is foolishness. As you say, we should confront it.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
My rep, who refuses to sign gun control legislation because "AR-15s are fun," is on the losing side of an argument, with Gaetz of all people, about whether or not Sanders is sexist for tweeting "Taking national security advice from a Cheny has already caused irreparable damage to our country. We don't need any more, thanks." as American citizens lay bleeding out on hospital gurneys.