• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Well done OP for posting the handbook in the first post, hopefully everyone reads it. I would avoid twitter, it's just not worth the stress and inaccurate tweeting.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am just numb at this point, not even sad or angry.
I just don't see a way out.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Many people don't fault guns for mass shootings. They blame the shooter. They argue that banning different guns won't change the outcome.
Those people are idiots. Semi-auto rifles make murder easy, and there are conversion kits you can get online. At this point they should all be melted into scrap. I don't know if the perp is a disgruntled ex-employee like Mississippi or another manifesto incel.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
18 people were taken to the hospital, not dead, as far as I can tell. That doesn't mean they aren't in critical condition or anything, but still.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Do you ever wonder what it would take for America to re-evaluate it's gun laws? Like, if a group armed to the teeth with guns roll up to Disneyland and kill hundreds of parents and kids, is that enough?
Nah. If Sandy Hook didn't do it, nothing will. Vegas happened and still nothing. The only way I see anything getting done is if minorities start banding together and forming militias.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Shopping center as back to school season is in full swing on a weekend? Hoping things aren't too crazy....

A shameful nation.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck, again. :(

RIP to the victims!

America is broken, mostly thanks to corrupt right-wing politicians and the NRA.

Loved the thought of travelling the US but as it stands now, I'm never going to set a foot in this country until I see substantial changes.

Last edited:

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Small rant here, but can people stop posting that Family Guy terrorist meme all over social media? Goddamn people are dead and dying right now, that shit can wait at least a couple of hours. Jesus Christ.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Some of the videos I'm seeing of this are some of the most haunting and disturbing I have ever seen.

This is so awful.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, again. :(

RIP to the victims!

America is broken, mostly thanks to corrupt right-wing politicians and the NRA.

Loved the tought of travelling the US but as it stands now, I'm never going to set a foot in this country until I see substantial changes.

It's not just them. They wouldn't have the power they do if there wasn't a population of gun nuts to pander to. Blood for all of these shootings falls on the hands of every fucking gun owner in this trash ass country, who put the protection of their fetish/hobby above the safety and well being of society as a whole. They're all complicit in this shit. And they've been fucking normalized as "responsible gun owners" or "enthusiasts".

Leunamus

May 18, 2019
Nah. If Sandy Hook didn't do it, nothing will. Vegas happened and still nothing. The only way I see anything getting done is if minorities start banding together and forming militias.
The only thing that would accomplish would be getting shot at, or getting guns banned to anyone who isn't white.

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hard to debate that. If the las vegas shooter had a butchers cleaver, who knows how many people he could have slaughtered from his room.

I don't agree with it. Not like any of the republicans points ever make sense. Some guy told me, if you ban guns you might as well ban cars since they kill more people.

Same guy said, the climate is changing all the time. There's nothing man can do to affect the weather, that's arrogance. Those scientists are all corrupt because they need to scare people to get more funding. They've been saying since the 1970s that the world will end.

These people are lost.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
WHen these happened we were glued to the TV because we couldn't believe it. Now it's just a, "did you hear about the shooting?" and that's that.

Sad shit, man.
My family members don't even wanna talk abut it anymore. It's like a cursed word or something. : /

Good moment to remind people to donate to https://momsdemandaction.org or other gun sense advocates. They have been making headway's in getting anti-gun Congress members into office or laws.

Last edited:

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Does fatalities usually mean dead people in the English language, or am I mixing it up with casualties? I understood casualties = dead person. Sorry, not a native speaker.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Supposedly the shooter posted photos of himself and his guns on instagram before heading into the mall...It's becoming really common for that to happen. All these sick individuals just want the attention and something has to be done to stop it.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
If Sandy Hook didn't do it, nothing will.
Yup.

The blood of our children was sacrificed on the altar of "conservative values" and the country just watched.

Every single politician, regardless of party, complacent with the current law and NRA lobbying is responsible.