Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted it to be longer! Was slightly bummed that these last two episodes were a little shorter lol

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Mind telling ya bro what the hell he was looking at for the end credits in spoilers of course 😭
People that are "pruned" aren't instantly killed, but teleported somewhere else. The general wreck of the place and the fact that the other people there say that Loki will die if he doesn't go with them implies it's a sort of trash planet/purgatory place and people "pruned" will die eventually somehow.

The three people and crocodile are all alternate universe Lokis.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mind telling ya bro what the hell he was looking at for the end credits in spoilers of course 😭

Seems that pruning doesn't actually kill you. Instead Loki has been transported to a dimension or whatever that at the very least, houses all of the other Loki variants that have been pruned.

This includes "Classic Loki", who has his comic accurate outfit, Kid Loki, and... Lizard Loki.

Oct 25, 2017
People that are "pruned" aren't instantly killed, but teleported somewhere else. The general wreck of the place and the fact that the other people there say that Loki will die if he doesn't go with them implies it's a sort of trash planet/purgatory place and people "pruned" will die eventually somehow.

The three people and crocodile are all alternate universe Lokis.
Seems that pruning doesn't actually kill you. Instead Loki has been transported to a dimension or whatever that at the very least, houses all of the other Loki variants that have been pruned.

This includes "Classic Loki", who has his comic accurate outfit, Kid Loki, and... Lizard Loki.
This is a damn good series

First Look at New Spidey Suit in Far From Home

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Spider-Man No Way Home Lego set revealed, nothing spoilery revealed

www.instagram.com

Falcon Fan 1414 on Instagram: "Spider-Man no way home set revealed! Follow @1414falconfan for more! #lego #legomarvel #legomarvelsuperheroes #legoavengersendgame #legoavengers #legospiderman #legominifigures #legominifigure #legominifigs #legominifig

6,767 likes, 243 comments - 1414falconfan on July 1, 2021: "Spider-Man no way home set revealed! Follow @1414falconfan for more! #lego #legomarvel #legomarvelsuperheroes #legoavengersendgame #legoa...".

And here's Spidey's new suit for the film:

Hmm, looks like a cross between the MCU Iron Spider and the PS4 suit to me.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a mix of the FFH and Iron Spider suits. I think I like it. Nice getting rid of the shiny texture of the Iron Spider suit but sticking with the gold. Nice to see NWH content coming out.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
I guess maybe if there are three Spider-Man swinging about you want something highlighting the main one? I really loved that FFH one so its a shame it might not get much screentime here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

www.instagram.com

Falcon Fan 1414 on Instagram: "Spider-Man no way home set revealed! Follow @1414falconfan for more! #lego #legomarvel #legomarvelsuperheroes #legoavengersendgame #legoavengers #legospiderman #legominifigures #legominifigure #legominifigs #legominifig

6,767 likes, 243 comments - 1414falconfan on July 1, 2021: "Spider-Man no way home set revealed! Follow @1414falconfan for more! #lego #legomarvel #legomarvelsuperheroes #legoavengersendgame #legoa...".

Not bad, but I would make the gold parts white.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The Marvels is filming very soon, Brie said she's taking a hiatus of Vlogging because of it.

Also everyone is landing in the UK for Quantumania.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Marvels is filming very soon, Brie said she's taking a hiatus of Vlogging because of it.

Also everyone is landing in the UK for Quantumania.

I'm definitely curious how they're going to have Cassie become Stature (or Stinger). And, of course, how they handle Kang and all that comes with him.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

www.instagram.com

Hmm this almost makes me think this suit will have the same functionality as the Iron Spider suit

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017

www.instagram.com

Getting more Captain Marvel vibes than Iron Man in the first pic lol

(way overdesigned, bleh)

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I know. I would love it if they took it out of Spider-Man. If they must have MCU content in these Spider-Man films (which they do from my understanding), I don't think they could go wrong losing the Iron Man legacy content and focusing on a different character for Peter to team-up with. I don't mind the idea of Spider-Man working with Doctor Strange.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I know. I would love it if they took it out of Spider-Man. If they must have MCU content in these Spider-Man films (which they do from my understanding), I don't think they could go wrong losing the Iron Man legacy content and focusing on a different character for Peter to team-up with. I don't mind the idea of Spider-Man working with Doctor Strange.
So you just don't like Ironman? Lol

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Can we not let every post about spider-man turn into a pointless session about how the MCU spider-man isn't faithful enough to the comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.