Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Tbh the only next step is the entire movie leaking. We've had books, outfits, toys and everything else get leaked or released for sale before the trailer lol. It was bound to happen, ppl are thirsty. Thank god there hasn't been any threats for the trailer or else.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
society being a bunch of assholes again. fucking sucks ass. hope he is doing OK.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
According to Twitter, the No Way Home trailer leaked. So, just a warning for those who want to go total media black-out.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Didn't read the post earlier in the page, huh? There's also a thread for it.

Trailer has me hyped. Hope we get a proper release of it this week.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Im not surprised Spidey leaked, but damn if it was gonna leak, could have done it in a better way so the trailer was actually viewable... Without going into the spoilers themselves, it lines up with what I've read previously and it has me more hyped to see the real thing.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Shang-Chi reviews are out if anyone wants to make a thread. Heading off to work so won't be able to make one right now.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
In case you're curious, Black Widow will be voiced by Lake Bell (Poison Ivy from the Harley Quinn animated series on HBO Max).

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I just caught Captain Marvel on TV. I enjoyed it in theaters, but it held up much better than I expected on a second watch. The characters are endearing and the ending sequence is pretty great.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I can see what's happening!

Great trailer. Younger brother and I watched it a few times and talked about it for a little while. We are hyped. Can't wait.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
they are literally doing multiverse sinister six lol. they'll just probably shy away from using that term

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
You would think...
Or the idea that Peter screwed it up by talking during the spell? Or was that a joke?

I think Peter ruining the spell was a joke cut in between and stitched together in the trailer to 1.) give us a laugh and 2.) to throw people off into another speculation spree. I don't really think that would actually be the reason why the break in space time happens. also it's not like the comics have done something more grounded. shit is absurd there too

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Im super excited. I just needed to see Goblin (well, the pumpkin bomb) and Ock and Im sold. Multiverse Sinister 6 lets go! So... with most of these rumors proving pretty much true, any word on if any of the correct speculators hinted that
Murdock indeed appears in this? The only ways its gonna be better is if they do start sowing the seeds for DD, Kingpin etc. to show up in the MCU as well!

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The trailer does look great, and just as I expected I'm pretty damned hype even tough I wasn't that hot on the nostslgia crossover idea.

Still sucks that we get a sinister 6 that has no connection to the Holland Spider-Man tho..
Vulture or Mysterio really should've been a part of this...

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Vulture or Mysterio really should've been a part of this...
For sure. Half because the Holland connection, half because they were actually members of the Sinister 6. But instead we get Lizard (ok, technically he IS a member of the S6 as of this year) and probably Rhino (which... has he ever been in the S6 in the comics?)

Though honestly getting half decent takes on both characters in an MCU movie could be awesome. But really, Im just hyped for the spectacle this movie will be (assuming ALL the leaks are real).

And in the mean time, I'm super excited for more What If and Shang Chi next month (so glad to hear great things about The Mandarin in Shang Chi). Definitely feels like this year will be one for the books in terms of awesome Marvel content!

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
For sure. Half because the Holland connection, half because they were actually members of the Sinister 6. But instead we get Lizard (ok, technically he IS a member of the S6 as of this year) and probably Rhino (which... has he ever been in the S6 in the comics?)
Rhino has several times. Pretty much every notable non-symbiote Spider-Man villain has been on a sinister six at some point.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
and probably Rhino (which... has he ever been in the S6 in the comics?)

Rhino has several times. Pretty much every notable non-symbiote Spider-Man villain has been on a sinister six at some point.
Yeah he has. And of course, not just in comics.
sinister-six.jpg
latest
latest
7030336-marvel_s_spider_man_20180907103618%20%E2%80%94%20kopia.jpg

Edit: wait, why's Shocker in the picture from the game instead of Electro lol.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah he has. And of course, not just in comics.
sinister-six.jpg
latest
latest
7030336-marvel_s_spider_man_20180907103618%20%E2%80%94%20kopia.jpg

Edit: wait, why's Shocker in the picture from the game instead of Electro lol.
I'd not been familiar with his appearance in the comics. So I stand corrected on that. Though in the animated sense, The 90s version was called The Insidious 6, so not the same team in my eyes, and the (amazing) Spectacular Spidey cartoon at least brought together the original team in the second season. I forget though, did the PS4 game ever actually refer to them as the Sinister 6 (though it was blatantly what they were going for)

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'd not been familiar with his appearance in the comics. So I stand corrected on that. Though in the animated sense, The 90s version was called The Insidious 6, so not the same team in my eyes, and the (amazing) Spectacular Spidey cartoon at least brought together the original team in the second season. I forget though, did the PS4 game ever actually refer to them as the Sinister 6 (though it was blatantly what they were going for)

Hmmm. I think they were only called the sinister six in marketing and not in the game itself.
And the insidious 6 thing is probably just because of censorship, like most things in the 90s series lol.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
And the insidious 6 thing is probably just because of censorship, like most things in the 90s series lol.
Good point, the 90s series had some hilarious censoring in it, but I still kinda love the series even though I dont think I could ever actually rewatch it (I'll always appreciate the slow build reveal they did with Fisk/Kingpin in it).

Status
Not open for further replies.