Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah that was a bit of a turn although obvious in hindsight. I had an image of a completely dazed dude who paid no attention to anything and it was a pretty bad image as far as a landlord went.

Then I saw some of these rules and was for a moment thinking "Oh, as far as discipline goes it looks like he actually had some- Wait a second he knew everything that was going on because he was a control freak there's no way he was ignorant to the crimes here. Also he's psy
Wasn't the keitaro incident a party? I could see the rule not applying to those type of situations.

Don't get me wrong though, I fully believe Sky is to blame here and at fault for fostering this type of situation. Just trying to get a timeline and understanding of things myself.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
Damn, I know about Sky is that he used to be friends with Dunkey until Leah (Dunkey's wife) got him away from Sky.

Good for her

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this doesn't end on an official investigation at least deserves a documentary. This is crazy.

I've been saying this for a few days now on here and elsewhere, but given how many high profile players and organizers are involved, plus "Sky's House," the FBI really needs to get involved.

I hope this thing doesn't get swept away and it needs a doc to get attention. Mutiple perpetrators have already released apologies where they confess to sexually interfering with minors, so the idea they should just get to "move on" is crazy to me.

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
Everything about the Sky house makes it sound like a pedophile cult. He should be held responsible for this garbage.

Oct 25, 2017
vYjrXzb.jpg

Legitimate psychopath.
Anyone wanna chime in on how he's actually a great guy and you love his content, and it's sad to see him wrapped up in all this shit?

Fuck this psycho.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Listened to him a few times when he was on the *Co Optional Podcast* surprised Dodger or Jesse haven't spoken out against him yet...

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
2020 showing us All the different ways one can be a cult leader and reminding us that they're not just some evil fucks from the 60s - 70s.

Taking advantage of people in shitty situations or/ and who are desperate, using them and controlling them for your own gains takes many forms.
Sky is a legit misogynistic psychopath who took on a powerful role in the lives of many vulnerable youth ... it's no wonder how his home(s)/ frathouses were a hot spot for this shit.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This shit is crazy. Fuck sky. Holy shit dude legit has massive fucking problems. What a shitty human being.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
vYjrXzb.jpg

Legitimate psychopath.

What a little psycho punk! Trying to extort money out of your roomies for some bullshit. This dude is on another level "I'm going to act tough...but if I think you'll get the better of me I'm just going to call the cops." How can you pull something like that and expect anyone to respect you? That kid would be a fucking joke for life in my click after acting like that lol

I don't know how one of his roommates didn't set his ass straight. People must have really been fearing for their places in the scene and felt intimidated for sure.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude is a straight up psycho. Still no word from him yet as far as an official statement

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
What a little psycho punk! Trying to extort money out of your roomies for some bullshit. This dude is on another level "I'm going to act tough...but if I think you'll get the better of me I'm just going to call the cops." How can you pull something like that and expect anyone to respect you? That kid would be a fucking joke for life in my click after acting like that lol

I don't know how one of his roommates didn't set his ass straight. People must have really been fearing for their places in the scene and felt intimidated for sure.

They're not his "roomies", he OWNS the places. They are his tenants ... he is the landlord. They pay him rent or live rent free, he can decide if he wants to charge more or less or no rent depending on his mood and feelings for them. People who had their own rooms and paid rent could leave and rent out the room to other people who wanted to stay in the area for cheap for w/e amount of time.

Can you imagine your LANDLORD saying "There was a visitor on MY PROPERTY that I wasn't told about and didn't know so either I get $350 by X time or I'mma go into everyone's room and break something of value. If you try to stop me and I feel I can't BEAT YOU then I will simply call the cops and have them take you away (Illegal all around. Like ... every part of this is illegal)"?

He got/ gets away with it cause ...
1- A number of these people were under-aged run-aways with nowhere to go (Like Jackie). People who, through Smash or Youtube or LoL or w/e, got connected to Sky and saw a chance to live in Cali and follow their passions. Coming from fucked up situations can fuck up your sense of "normal" and being a kid doesn't help your understanding of what's legal and right.
2- It's expensive AF to live out there. Being broke and able to live rent free or with cheaper rent in Cali when you're young, inexperienced and impressionable? "Sure, fuck privacy, lets sleep 8 to a room where some just gotta sleep on the floor. Being here is the only way I can afford to stay out here!".
3- He's a manipulative PoS and knows damn well how to use the cards he's holding.

Maeros

Dec 21, 2017

LA is expensive. He offered a cheap/free house. 'What if i get kicked out.. im just about to make it and have a big project here in LA etc etc'. I assume he held a lot of things like that over there heads.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I'm starting to think that if this had been properly filmed it would have been Tiger King levels of insanity.

GabriocheXD

May 27, 2019
I keep reading how the Smash Community and the FGC are toxic, but that's just what we are exposed to because we like gaming. Rape culture is a thing and it's not limited to video games communities. I'm personally pretty invested in the FGC and I hope things will get better, but they won't as long as the underlying issues aren't solved. At least actions can be taken to minimize the amount of problematic actions in the short term...

Nov 17, 2017
Damn, from the stuff I had read I was under the impression that it was just one house, like a huge mansion but it was multiple houses over the years... The fact that he had 20 people living in those small houses, 8 to a room, people sleeping on the floor, sleeping in garages... what the fuck? That shit is in humane and not even touching all the other stuff.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Yeah it's completely wild to me how he comes off as both a strongarming thug and a weaselly little wuss in the same fucking threat. Shocked someone didn't kick his teeth in.

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah it's completely wild to me how he comes off as both a strongarming thug and a weaselly little wuss in the same fucking threat. Shocked someone didn't kick his teeth in.

Because he owns the place, no one in that place will "kick his teeth in". He was providing cheap/free rent. Its how he manipulated and control his tenants. Living in Cali is expensive as hell.

If I was offer to live in cali for cheap/free as a kid trying to break into the youtube/fighting scene, I will take that offer 100 out of 100. This was the situation some of his tenants are in. In some cases like Jisu where she ran away from home and Sky House is her cheapest option.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
I hadn't heard of this guy until about two months ago, as I don't really follow LoL, Smash or streamers in general.

I randomly went down a rabbit hole where I began watching a bunch of Destiny debates, and I remember Destiny talking to this guy regarding the JohnTron debate. He seemed affable enough.

Reading that message regarding the guest though? Holy fucking psycho. That is legit sociopath

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
lmfao this dude is really has his Twitch stream up saying he'll give his statement live in "half an hour" while collecting bits and subs. What the fuck.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
lmfao this dude is really has his Twitch stream up saying he'll give his statement live in "half an hour" while collecting bits and subs. What the fuck.
If anyone is interested he's starting now
www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

The extremely meticulous breakdown of his defense in the background is already suspect.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
just read that link above. Holy fucking shite this guy needs to fuck off. Absolutely deplorable behaviour.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Wow Sky making it even worse.
"I've done worse than that; Not much worse, but I have."
"I actually paid for half the rent" and "I only had TWO rules" are not excuses they are leverage tactic.
~I would regularly get violent if people broke the rules~ "I just wanted my home back"