• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Greent4

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Charlotte, NC
vYjrXzb.jpg

Legitimate psychopath.
This is fucking disgusting. What a horrible human being. Wtf

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
I still cannot believe he tried to poll the public what format his response should be, in light of all these horrible things coming forward.

Last edited:

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
It's insane he still hasn't said much of anything other than saying he's working on a statement. It's been days and the more and more stuff is piling up against him.

If he was telling the truth about everything the new allegations shouldn't impact his statement. At this point it just feels like he's buying time to try and figure out how to get himself out of it and the more and more that comes out the more he has to delay.

God imagine being Sakurai and reading the internet for the last 2 weeks. He must be so fucking disappointed.
Yeah, he really puts everything into the series and Ultimate is a crowning achievement. Obviously I don't know Sakurai, but if I was in his position I'd be really struggling with the fact that I'd just completed my magnum opus and it turns out the community around it has fostered such extensive and vile abuse.
Only knew him from Dunkey Smash videos (and some other ones). Hope Dunkey distances himself.
I've read that they had a falling out a few years back, but as far as I know no one really knows any details or if that's even true. Maybe it's just me, but in his newest video he seemed kinda down again, like he did years ago when he wasn't in a very good place.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
This goes back to the whole idea that this issue is largely a product of it's own environment. In what world is it okay for underage boys and girls, sometimes as young as 13-14, to be travelling across country, staying at hotels and going to house parties with grown ass strangers without any supervision?

It's a recipe for disaster when you consider how irresponsible a lot of people are. Fucking hell man.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
i always hated this dude.
what was his job these days btw? he hasn't uploaded in months, did he stream?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sky being a shitty dude is not a surprise at all, but Sky being a borderline cult leader is a twist I didn't expect

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
Is cramming 20 people into a 2-bedroom legal?

Edit: No it definitely isn't

Last edited:

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
Last edited:

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
This goes back to the whole idea that this issue is largely a product of it's own environment. In what world is it okay for underage boys and girls, sometimes as young as 13-14, to be travelling across country, staying at hotels and going to house parties with grown ass strangers without any supervision?

It's a recipe for disaster when you consider how irresponsible a lot of people are. Fucking hell man.
It a situation that requires tons of supervision and the community decided to have non of that, qhat a farce.

Dylan

Oct 28, 2017
I have never payed attention to any of the people involved, but whenever this kind of thing happens, I'm continuously shocked that the accused, be they guilty or not, don't immediately shut down their social media, and consult a lawyer.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone's quoted the Picture so I won't but Holy Fuck. I knew sky had some personal issues but this is Yikes

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Straight up Gamer Epstein. Any and all platforms he's on and partnerships he has should nuke this guy immediately. And I sure as hell hope the Legal authorities are aware of this guy too.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck. I used to think he was this really nice and genuine guy. Need to remind myself that these internet personas can be complete bullshit.

Speedlynx

Nov 22, 2017
Obviously I don't know Sakurai, but if I was in his position I'd be really struggling with the fact that I'd just completed my magnum opus and it turns out the community around it has fostered such extensive and vile abuse.
Sakurai completed his magnum opus in 2001 though?

But yeah I feel you.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, fascinating, he was both draconian about guests and also had no idea what was happening in his house. What an interesting scenario. /s

Yeah, this is really important to see. The only thing he actually responded to was regarding the Keitaro story by saying he didn't know the girl was at his house, but we see that he has rules to not do that AND a really fucked up image showing what happens if you broke that rule.

Whatever statement he's cooking up is going to be so easy to blow holes through.

Last edited:

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is really important to see. The only thing he actually responded to was regarding the Keitaro story by saying he didn't know the girl was at his house, but we see that he has rules to not do that AND a really fucked up imagine showing what happens if you broke that rule.

Whatever statement he's cooking up is going to be so easy to blow holes through.
Yeah that was a bit of a turn although obvious in hindsight. I had an image of a completely dazed dude who paid no attention to anything and it was a pretty bad image as far as a landlord went.

Then I saw some of these rules and was for a moment thinking "Oh, as far as discipline goes it looks like he actually had some- Wait a second he knew everything that was going on because he was a control freak there's no way he was ignorant to the crimes here. Also he's psychotic."