• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Check threadmarks for everything.

UPDATE: Sky accused of sexual assault:

Sky Williams accused of Sexual Assault:

There has been some talk of giving this it's own thread from the ZeRo post, but several members of the community have speaked out about how the Sky House, as SkyWilliams's house is known, originated or encouraged a lot of this problematic behaviour and what role Sky had.

It seems that at Sky's house, both adults and underage members of the community lived and interacted with no supervision, and there have been several issues of sexual misconduct. Sky denies knowing about such issues, but there have been a few post that claim Sky did know and just decided to ignore it or protect the abusers.

In Jisu's recent document, she mentions this:

Usually nothing crazy went on but there would be multiple counts where Zero participated in the whole "ching chong"/"underage pussy"/"jackie jackie jackie" memes around the house which were propagated by Sky (more on that later).

While I've always maintained a steady distance and been very wary of Sky (which he knows) I've never had enough proof of damning experiences besides him being severely negligent and flighty. That being said, there were a lot of times I could clearly tell he was trying to take advantage of me and my situation. Besides the multiple times he'd harass me for commissions at the house, which I would almost always deny (and the one time I did it, he didn't pay)-- after I came out with my initial story of severe abuse under his household and my abuser's (https://jackiechoe.wordpress.com/2018/01/17/metoo-public-version/), on top of already allowing a 15 year old runaway girl to live in the house filled with alcohol, drugs, and several older men...he attempted to chide me into moving back in with him in a similar living situation right after I got out of hell...but in exchange for work.

SkyWilliams' has said he would make a statement about all the allegations that had his house as a background, but so far he has only made a few tweets around the issue.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
"idk what's going on inside by own house" is such a shit excuse it's hilarious he keeps using it

He's also "been working" on a statement for like three days but has actually been privately DMing individual accusers and they later magically qualify their statements absolving him of any responsibility. Extremely sus shit.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Smash competitive scene should be cancelled because this is way too much.

How can you have SO MUCH shitty personalities in one place?

Unbelievable

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
It just keeps piling up. Super fucked up couple of weeks. But apparantly gaming needs some cleaning up really bad.

Oct 25, 2017
Sky needs to get the fuck outta here. He's been privately contacting the victims and afterwards they've changed their statements regarding him knowing anything. He's trash and you don't get to say "I had no idea what was happening in my own house."

mk_68

Banned
Feb 3, 2020
Is there like... any good part to the Smash Community? It really should just be destroyed at this point.
It seems like the good part got taken advantage of by the bad part.

I'm sure there are plenty of good people, but so many of the people who are being exposed are big names in the community.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Is there like... any good part to the Smash Community? It really should just be destroyed at this point.
It needs to be rebooted for sure. I know people crow about how much good it is, but the toxicity and the abuse that is clearly rampant in it is too far ingrained.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So many of these stories involve young people staying with are hanging with adults. Do they not have age restrictions on these things? It's a crazy aspect of these stories I'm not seeing many touch on, just a total lack of parental involvement or supervision.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Jisu, who brought the initial accusations and complaints against ZeRo, compiled a massive document, much of which relates to Sky's house and Sky's own behavior. it's also 64 pages long, but most of the content related to Sky specifically is near the end.

Yrch

Oct 29, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with this community?
It seems like we get someone exposed every day by now

Tbone5189

Succ-essor
Mar 25, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with this community?
It seems like we get someone exposed every day by now
Hopefully we get more victims or people who know got abused to come forward. I haven't been apart of the smash scene since last year but even amoung people I know, the least likely suspect (and he is a lawyer) I would of guess is a pedophile

OP
OP
SalvaPot

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He tried to make a poll asking people how to answer, deleted it due to the backlash:

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Jisu, who brought the initial accusations and complaints against ZeRo, compiled a massive document, much of which relates to Sky's house and Sky's own behavior. it's also 64 pages long, but most of the content related to Sky specifically is near the end.

64 PAGES? Holy fuck.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I regret choosing this user name now, (Mario RPG reference)

All these recent stories are terrible to hear.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Personally I do put a lot of blame on him because he enabled it. He should've took responsibility to make sure nobody was serving alcohol to under age kids in his own home.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I just don't understand how something like this could go on for so long. 24 or so people at one time? A bunch of minors? Alcohol, drugs, etc? This act of pretending like you knew nothing isn't going to stand up.

J3E4wKH.png

oof.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, Nintendo really dodged a bullet here, imagine if they supported fully the Smash scene.

This is too much honestly, the whole communitty needs to burn down and start from the ashes.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The most charitable scenario is that he had no issue with underage girls sharing rooms with adult men in his house. That's fucked up enough.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't he has an ERA account?

Ban his fucking ass asap @mods. GTFO with all these digusting POS.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I just don't understand how something like this could go on for so long. 24 or so people at one time? A bunch of minors? Alcohol, drugs, etc? This act of pretending like you knew nothing isn't going to stand up.

J3E4wKH.png

oof.
There is absolutely nothing funny about this situation, but the fact that he actually responded to that with a "..." made me spit tea on myself.

He's got nothing to defend himself with, and Jisu knew it.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
What does Sky do in the LoL community? I don't think I've ever heard of him before this weekend. As a big fan of LoL, I'm both proud and surprised that there haven't been any allegations against anyone from there that I know of *knock on wood*

And yea, as the owner and founder of such a "gaming house", you are responsible for what occurs inside. You can't just invite people in and call it a day.

Mr.LightMan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This dude said he was gonna put out a statement days ago but has spent more time on twitter playing victim. I don't buy the not knowing and one of his defense was he wasn't gonna stand at the door to ID people.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Jeffrey Epstein: "Huh, wow, this is all so strange! I had no clue. I just had people over to my island to chill, I really couldn't have known what anybody was up to. I stayed in my room mostly. I'm saddened to be learning about all of this just as the rest of you are!"

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
What does Sky do in the LoL community? I don't think I've ever heard of him before this weekend.

I haven't played or followed LoL since 2015 or so, but back in the day when Dunkey used to make LoL videos almost exclusively, I'm pretty sure they streamed/worked together quite a bit. I don't remember him ever doing anything competitively, but he was definitely a name on the community side of things.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A bunch of "grown" adults and children playing the same games together seems like a perfect mix for disgusting behavior. Tournaments should be 18+ to limit the ability for this shit to happen

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Worst part is all those fucking rapists will not face any consequence (no, losing their stupid tourneys it's not facing it).

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
What does Sky do in the LoL community? I don't think I've ever heard of him before this weekend. As a big fan of LoL, I'm both proud and surprised that there haven't been any allegations against anyone from there that I know of *knock on wood*

And yea, as the owner and founder of such a "gaming house", you are responsible for what occurs inside. You can't just invite people in and call it a day.
He used to stream diamond-level League play every day and would occasionally play with people like Pokimane. It's part of how he became well-known (to a degree).

saiko

Keeper of the White Materia
Nov 4, 2017
So many of these stories involve young people staying with are hanging with adults. Do they not have age restrictions on these things? It's a crazy aspect of these stories I'm not seeing many touch on, just a total lack of parental involvement or supervision.

Kids that end up in these kinds of places usually come from broken homes. That or really irresponsible parents.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
So, the main takeaways are for me
A) Zero has a pattern of attempting grooming and is still lying
B) Sky is a great manipulator and will use people however he can and is probably a sociopath

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
apparently his house is a huge mansion

not that really excuses him or anyone but for those wondering how some things might have occured with others not knowing

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Sky has clearly been hoping everything would blow over so people would forget. He clearly still hoping that happens since he keeps saying he's gonna make a statement. He's a sociopath and manipulator.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
All of his twitter posts about this are all so obnoxious. Also he better have some damn good receipts because the behind closed door talks happening rn and you know, the fact that it was his damn house does not make it easy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
He used to stream diamond-level League play every day and would occasionally play with people like Pokimane. It's part of how he became well-known (to a degree).
Ah I didn't really follow much poki. I know his name sounds familiar so I must have seen some of him back in the day. Definitely seeming shadier by the minute

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
This sucks, I grew up with Sky in the NorCal Melee scene. But amongst all of this, I also found out that he scammed my friend out of 2000 bucks, so at the end of the day, fuck him.

nopressure

Oct 28, 2017
The smash community has always appeared toxic, but wow.

Sky sounds like a complete sociopath and Zero is gross. Haven't read about the rest of the allegations yet.