• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
My share button screencaps are coming out a little dark. The way the colors pop when playing don't seem to come through for some reason.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely not 60 locked, but definitely holds together a bit better than 0.2.

KH3 has a lot more shit going on screen at any given time compared to 0.2, in all fairness.
That's good to hear, thank you for the responses. I began replaying 0.2 last night and started to worry again about this game's performance. I think I'll play on Xbox One X just in case it performs at least a little better, but it sounds like it should be alright no matter where you play it.

Oct 30, 2017
Hold on, shouldn't you be able to buy this in the japanese Xbox store and download it now in english? i remember playing Dark Souls 3 through that weeks in advance.

Last edited:

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guys there is crit mode.

- Difficulty-wise, Standard was not packed full of battles, and advanced rather fluidly in comparison. It's partly due to the excellent party AI, who helps
heal you when you need it.

Nomura: We designed the battles this time centered around the Keyblade's transformations, boss battles are made to be more consistent, and prevent the level
design from being too clogged with battles. However, in the highest difficulty "Critical", you also have abilities that turn off your experience
gain, and we want to satisfy those who want to speedrun too. You can also change your party AI to prevent them from healing you, if you want.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Mini-games are back with a new set of mini-games called 'Classic Kingdom', Classic Kingdom is over 20 LCD like mini-games that are spread around the worlds to collect, play and earn rewards! Play Kingdom Hearts Union Cross now to play five of these mini-games to earn a special Keyblade! And of course, there are the more traditional mini-games that we are used to!

Question about this, do I have to play UC to get the keyblade? Or can I just do it all within KH3? Any other reasons to play UC? Really not interested in playing a mobile gacha game.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
remember this gif from 2015?
FvWyAyR.gif

in the final game
zOHTrr2.gif

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know if pre-order keyblades will be available later on?
Want that 7-11 keyblade from Amazon but I also wanna go digital so I can play at midnight.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
okey guys, i need to post this in every KH thread because it's too important

some people are posting KH spoilers in every tweet, it happens to me and some one posted a spoiler for Attack on Titan manga for me

Please be careful

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
So Countershield lets you hold square to block, and you can walk around while doing so. This plays into a mechanic where a successful guard powers up the shield. Do it 2-3 times, and the shield glows blue. Attack then, and Sora does a strong ass attack that has a bunch of range directly in front of him.

It's like an easy mode Royal Guard from Devil May Cry, basically.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm torn on how I feel about the secret movie being tied to selfies. I like that more people will see it, but I always took unlocking these as an accomplishment since you had to jump through some pretty large hoops.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was in the 7th grade when a friend let me borrow KH1/2. I remember my friends being convinced that the keybladers in the armor were the destiny trio.

Feeroper

Oct 25, 2017
Im pretty excited to play this. It still feels unreal that its coming.

I have played every entry at release and completed all of them on their initial hardware. I picked up the PS3 & PS4 collections at release as well. This month I decided to start a playthrough again while I waited, just finishing KH1 now, and Im being reminded of a number of moments in the game that I had forgotten about. I am so tempted to just hunker down and re-complete the rest of the games in the PS4 collections now even though that means Ill have to wait for 3, just to have a full experience!

However I dont know if I can hold off - I may just give in and hit up some you tube videos for reminders and then dive right in.

Anyone else in my shoes too? Finished the prior games when they were out but now wanting to replay the series again? I should have really started this in November or so if I wanted to do a full series run through. There was jsut so much out at that point that I didnt come around to considering this until this month.