Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
The real question here is. Which member of Suicide squad is Dave Bautista gonna play?
King Shark!

35632461695_277c74235e_o.jpg

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
What a story. SS2 is now the superhero movie with the most loaded backstory and drama. Top 10 anime betrayals etc

Watch Gunn knock this out of the park too

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
With how bad Gunn's humor can be without a co-writer, I'm not expecting much. He needs someone to reign him in.

Oct 25, 2017
Now if aquaman is good, with ww2 and afleck and cavil staying around and no more snyder verse, dcu could be on track finaly.

Aquaman looks at least visually stunning. I'm in for Wan. Trailer got a lot of people hyped. Shazam looks like good fun as well. Def interested in WW2. IF you can string together some successes and if he can knock this out of the park. People WILL forget the previous stuff.

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
Hope he gets the job, and rooting for it to be better than GOTG3.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Disney fucked up. I didn't even like the first Suicide Squad, but I know Gunn can turn the franchise around.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ha, full circle. The knock-off gets the creator, the thing they're knocking off gets a fill-in.

I think it's still gonna be meh, but the world and cast of the original always appealed to me even if the movie itself didn't work out.

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
Who will Bautista play?

Bautista as Bane would be fucking amazing. LETS GO.

Man, that's a great idea actually -- I would love to see it.

i did - he's still saddled with a lot, but if they treat it like a soft reboot with only will smith and margot robbie that's a potential billion dollar 90+% rt movie right there

He isn't really saddled with anything. You should be able to gleen this from the movie even if you never read the comics back in the day. The only conceit Gunn has to keep in tact is that it's a group of ex-villains who carry out dark ops under the control of Amanda Waller. Roster, mission, how they carry it out...it's Gunn's playground now.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yall the same people that said Venom was going to flop at the box office.

He most certainly can. They are giving him free reign. It won't be a sequel. Which makes sense. The first one was self contained as it is.
I never said anything about box office numbers. I mean the first movie made a shit ton of money, but it was still hot garbage.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
I hated the first SS, but Gunn making a sequel would be very interesting. If WB gives him total control and creative freedom, of course.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Harley casting is cemented already. he would be stupid to recast Deadshot or Waller tbh. the rest can leave really.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC