Deleted member 35631

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I would prefer if he made a young justice movie, or teen titans (if only the tv show didn't exist).. .

Oct 25, 2017
Cause it was awful, that joker should never come back again and didn't they kill off some characters? It's not a reboot. I would rather them give him something else to work with TBH. Give him a Lobo space bounty hunter movie or something.

I mean you have the characters and Gunn could easily just write a new story. It doesn't have to be a direct sequel. There's plenty they could do with this.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, well that's one way to get me interested. I remember reading last summer WB and Ayer's relationhip had already soured past the point of no return.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Odd's that 90% of the Skwad dies and Gunn just hires his people? People only like Robbie and Smith right?

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
tenor.gif

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder what happened with Gavin O'connor.

His script featured Black Adam iirc, so maybe he'll direct that.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Cause it was awful, that joker should never come back again and didn't they kill off some characters? It's not a reboot. I would rather them give him something else to work with TBH. Give him a Lobo space bounty hunter movie or something.

You don't need to use the same characters, that's kind of the point of the team in the comics. They are by definition expendable. I hope they bring back Deadshot and Boomerang at least the rest I can do without.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I were never much of a fan of James Gunn, but he did incredible work on Guardians of the Galaxy. So I'm very much anticipating Suicide Squad 2. It has so much potential.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I thought this thing was near about to shoot, I remember all the dudes in the cast posting a picture a few months ago working out together, figured it was for Suicide Squad 2

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
The first movie sucked, but Robbie, Smith, and Davis were all good enough that I wouldn't mind seeing them reprise their roles with better direction and a better script, so... I'm okay with this.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
He's got his work cut out for him with the kind of salvage job he has to do after the first.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
loved his work on guardians, less so for guardians 2 but he still had some fun ensemble dialogue

i just hope that whoever ends up on this actually makes these guys intimidating. they're supposed to be bad guys but all that movie gave me was a bunch of dorks with barely much of a threat to them. and they all became best buddies at the end for some reason when I expected them all to be at each others throats most of the flick. basura

Batman in BvS was a better villain than any of these guys.

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
Bautista as Big Sir, Blockbuster, Major Disaster -- whatever, just give him an interesting dude and Gunn's script and let him rip.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
LOL. Do it DC. His firing from Marvel was such a joke, but if they dont want him anymore then why not. This could be such a great fit for Suicide Squad actually.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
i would much rather him start from scratch at DC instead of starting with the mess of SS1

give him the Omega Men

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I don't think Slipknot and diablo were as big pulls as the others. It's far from unsalvageable. Better villains would already make it 70% better

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I mean you have the characters and Gunn could easily just write a new story. It doesn't have to be a direct sequel. There's plenty they could do with this.
You don't need to use the same characters, that's kind of the point of the team in the comics. They are by definition expendable. I hope they bring back Deadshot and Boomerang at least the rest I can do without.
I just saw 2 so I guessed it would be a direct sequel of sorts but yeah that could work, The guy in unbelievably talented and will get me in the theater no matter what he makes.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I guess Gunn has a thing for team movies.

Even Dawn of The remake was a team movie. :P

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
James Gunn is going to become the new Feige for DC. You done fucked up Marvel.