• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been reading DC since the early 80s. Aqua man is still a joke and hate to burst your bubble but Supes has been shown time and again to be faster than flash (atleast when they race). And let's me fair here, all Supes has to do is land one real punch and anyone who doesnt have some kind of invulnerability is obliterated.

Plus all that really doesn't matter when he can hang out in orbit and heat beam you whole you are on the pot taking your morning dump.

They race has usually ended as a tie but even then
4186022-2585225899-IPwNV.jpg

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Gunn could be clever enough have Leto try again and do a different version, joking about how his last appearance "bombed."

I don't think Leto is coming back. And even though I haven't personally seen him hitting on any underage girls in his 30STM gig back in 2011, the rumors that he indeed hits on underage girls is something that people talked about literally since '02. I'd much rather see Gunn to rebirth the Squad and help paving the way for an worthwhile DC Cinematic Universe.