Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Dodap_wXoAE1EUu.jpg

Features on Quavo's solo album. Cudi x Quavo is gonna be fucking weird
Travis track is rumored to be "Rerun"

Oct 26, 2017
Kanye West Says "Alien Ye" Will Complete "Yandhi" In Africa Off Medication

Kanye West has a specific reason for pushing back his album to Black Friday. The rapper is taking his creative juices to Africa to add some unprecedented flavor to his music. Ye is sharing many interesting details about his creative process and mindset behind the completion of the record.

He describes Yandhi as being a "full Ye album" that includes a lot of "original" themes like "body-shaming" and slut-shaming as well as "sound that you never heard before."

"The alien Ye is like fully back in mode, off of medication. You know, working out, breathing as much fresh air as possible. Thinking, doing, being his self. And when I say 'I'm being myself,' it doesn't mean that I'm being Donald Trump. I'm being me and I'm punk. And I can wear whatever I want 'cause I'm a God."

He then goes on about alternate realities, "chakras," "electrical suits," and the space-time continuum. He quickly returns to the album, explaining how he felt "energy" when he was in Chicago that called him to Africa. He feels the need to travel to the continent to "go and find out what it's really called and grab the soil."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-...ndhi-in-africa-off-medication-news.61111.html

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017
It was probably a GAF Hop OG yall snitched on and people are too sensitive man, back in the day that was just commonplace banter

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
So been checking out a little bit of lil peep because he passed me by back when he was alive and Pele still keep trying to push shit under his name, but how was he considered hip hop again? Even under the emo/SoundCloud wave?

Most of his stuff that I've heard just sounds like emo/pop punk with a break beat.
still the goat peep song

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I got an email notifying me that Six Nine is playing at the Observatory in Santa Ana for a low price of $69. I blame FZZ.
https://www.npr.org/2018/09/28/652627315/saba-tiny-desk-concert?jwsource=cl

Saba Tiny Desk NPR.

Maybe one of the best tiny desks I've ever listened to and just another reason why this album is probably going to be my number 1 of the year.
Yup, awesome performance. Top 3 AOTY.

Whewwww.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Most people don't stand to gain anything from doing coke.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This forum is full of people who don't leave the house. They're shocked by people doing cocaine.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye West Says "Alien Ye" Will Complete "Yandhi" In Africa Off Medication

Kanye West has a specific reason for pushing back his album to Black Friday. The rapper is taking his creative juices to Africa to add some unprecedented flavor to his music. Ye is sharing many interesting details about his creative process and mindset behind the completion of the record.

He describes Yandhi as being a "full Ye album" that includes a lot of "original" themes like "body-shaming" and slut-shaming as well as "sound that you never heard before."

"The alien Ye is like fully back in mode, off of medication. You know, working out, breathing as much fresh air as possible. Thinking, doing, being his self. And when I say 'I'm being myself,' it doesn't mean that I'm being Donald Trump. I'm being me and I'm punk. And I can wear whatever I want 'cause I'm a God."

He then goes on about alternate realities, "chakras," "electrical suits," and the space-time continuum. He quickly returns to the album, explaining how he felt "energy" when he was in Chicago that called him to Africa. He feels the need to travel to the continent to "go and find out what it's really called and grab the soil."

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-...ndhi-in-africa-off-medication-news.61111.html
q5ZwAqy.gif

(Btw, you can mark the text and click on the second last icon on the top right that says "Remove Formatting" to reset your text to normal size.)

Status
Not open for further replies.