CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

LESSSSS GOOOOO

FreeHelplessGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
so new Pac album(s) might drop in the future...I just wished Johnny J was still here to fully handle the production

might just give it to Daz though....

who would yall trust it to?

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I used to have this CD; from the late 90s... it was some DJ / mix disk that had a creepy skull on it.

Anyways it had a remix of 2pac No More Pain over a Missy Elliot (I think Timbo produced) beat. It was so sick and I've spent the last 20 years trying to find that album/the song to no avail. (and yes I know No More Pain was already a Timbland track)

I think it was just too obscure of a compilation/DJ album for it to be around.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
For anyone in LA, tickets for this go on sale Friday
Mac-Miller.jpg

"Friends of McCormick including Action Bronson, Anderson .Paak, Chance the Rapper, Dylan Reynolds, Domo Genesis, Earl Sweatshirt, J.I.D, John Mayer, Miguel, Njomza, ScHoolboy Q, SZA, Thundercat, Travis Scott, Ty Dolla $ign, Vince Staples and more will come together to celebrate his legacy and the launch of the MMCF. In honor of Malcolm's commitment to the arts, the MMCF will provide programming, resources, and opportunities to youth from underserved communities, helping them recognize their full potential through exploration in the arts and community building."

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I used to have this CD; from the late 90s... it was some DJ / mix disk that had a creepy skull on it.

Anyways it had a remix of 2pac No More Pain over a Missy Elliot (I think Timbo produced) beat. It was so sick and I've spent the last 20 years trying to find that album/the song to no avail. (and yes I know No More Pain was already a Timbland track)

I think it was just too obscure of a compilation/DJ album for it to be around.
Holy shit I found it lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvjPo46QERM

On the same CD they mixed Bring the Pain beat over 3 6 Mafia Stomp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYy30JXZrU0

Man I need to find this album again.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That is a dope ass lineup. Lots of good performers but I'm guessing it's short ass sets. It's not like it's multiday multistage thing. Camp Flog Gnaw lineup is nothing to sneeze at though. Almost everyone on that lineup is a solid live act aside from Majid, Playboi Carti, and Kali Uchis. I just want to hear some Mac Miller shit that hasn't come out yet. Give me the Ty Dolla shit.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kanye was the only one who made me do a double take for Flogs. But seeing as it's sold out and I don't wanna pay scalpers, I'll probably hop on this when tix go live on Friday.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Kanye was the only one who made me do a double take for Flogs. But seeing as it's sold out and I don't wanna pay scalpers, I'll probably hop on this when tix go live on Friday.

I wouldn't pay the scalpers either. If you wait long enough they always fold. The only thing scalpers like more than money is their own money.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Gotta be honest. When I can't see Logic and his super scientifical highly philosophical - bicoastal - not black man not white man - riding in a white van - figurative testarossa hand movements, he's pretty tolerable. Young Jaden has been pretty damn fire on his features too. I like the song on Young Thug's album too.

Status
Not open for further replies.