• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
random thought

what would the production overhead be like to stream playing time crisis 2 on a cabinet, or at least with light guns?

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
image0.png

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
yeah dan acting like he did was a bummer, he should have not been on the stream if he didn't want to experience this type of game.
Whhhaaaattttttttt Dan acted like a childish asshole on a stream where they played a game he doesn't like and/or doesn't get? Shit man....I bet there will be people coming in here saying it's a work lol

Oct 27, 2017
its driving me a little batty that vinny keeps closing chrome and then reclicking on the site in-game to go back to the site. like you can just click all the sites at once and just go back to chrome if you want to revisit them

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Can we get Vinny or someone to do a Metro series playthrough?
I don't necessarily want to play through them myself at this stage.

(this is a mostly rhetorical wish)

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Well Valerie Kay was at my job today

And supposedly she told a co-worker that she thought I was cute

So 2019 is going okay

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I'm making my way through the Cell episodes of ASG and the way they are able to completely no sell every instance of them saying "sucking off" is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.