• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
3890.png

Blitzrules240

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Man... My university fucking sucks... I need to pay for my winter semester before tomorrow night but because my fall semester teacher was so fucking slow I was only able to submit the paperwork to my employer last week to get my rembursment (my job is paying for school) and I won't get the money until next week... I thought "Oh well... This sucks but I'll pay with my credit card and pay it back next week" but I just found out my school won't even accept credit cards. Sigh

Another noclip docu, this time on God of War:

"It's no Fallout 76 but It's still pretty good"

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Ben talking about Momodora and how it's the first 2D game to nail Souls stuff and like 90% of the stuff he's saying is just Hollow Knight

May 5, 2018
GB's Community GOTY Lists are up if anyone wants to see them. Pretty solid lists for both weighted and pure votes.

Although...
Its funny to see Dead Cells rank so high at 2 for GB's GOTY list and at 6 for the weighted community list. Yet I feel like within GB Era, I'm in the minority of people who thought Dead Cells was one of the 10 best games of 2018.

Also Tetris Effect outside of the top 10 is sort of shocking. Celeste being in both community top 10's is nice.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
GB's Community GOTY Lists are up if anyone wants to see them. Pretty solid lists for both weighted and pure votes.

Although...
Its funny to see Dead Cells rank so high at 2 for GB's GOTY list and at 6 for the weighted community list. Yet I feel like within GB Era, I'm in the minority of people who thought Dead Cells was one of the 10 best games of 2018.

Also Tetris Effect outside of the top 10 is sort of shocking. Celeste being in both community top 10's is nice.
Someday I hope to meet the only 2 other non coward Giant Bomb fans
image0.png

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
The sadist in me wants to see them play some Blood Money on the new Hitman remaster pack. As much trouble as they have playing and understanding new Hitman, which is fairly easy and tells you everything you need to know, I have a feeling they'd get nowhere fast in Blood Money.

Edit: I see there's a QL tomorrow for it.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
The sadist in me wants to see them play some Blood Money on the new Hitman remaster pack. As much trouble as they have playing and understanding new Hitman, which is fairly easy and tells you everything you need to know, I have a feeling they'd get nowhere fast in Blood Money.

Edit: I see there's a QL tomorrow for it.

I remember Dan playing the opera level of the original game at a UPF or something.

It went poorly.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I remember Dan playing the opera level of the original game at a UPF or something.

It went poorly.

Oh right.

I've been playing back through Blood Money today and it's kinda hard to go back to. It's a lot more finicky, and things like coin throws are a lot less consistent in terms of how they work. Also the dumb ass push of death and the fact that everyone drowns as soon as they're pushed into water.

May 5, 2018
Shockingly close to what my personal list would have been if you were to take out the bottom 3 and add Pokemon, Octopath and Assassins Creed.
Funny thing about that weighted list is that my top 4 managed to sneak into the bottom four of the top 10. Octopath funny enough is my 5th favorite game of 2018 too. The only disappointment is Wandersong losing to freaking Fallout 76 and The Quiet Man. I feared it would lose to 76, but The Quiet Man is a greater offense. Wandersong is too good to be lumped below that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.