What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2018
I like Daffy Duck more but mainly because I watched more Looney Tunes at a younger age than classic Disney cartoons. I complete forgot about Donald being tortured by Nazis cartoon though.

Maybe Donald is better. No wonder why he's so popular in Europe.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
y'know like a week ago I wondered if bungie would try to get him back now that they divorced activision

maybe they shouldn't

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
And the entire point of Daffy Duck is that he won't let that stop him from trying.

Not like Donald "Look at me I've got a rich uncle" Duck

hey, nothing indicates that Scrooge paid Donald's way to wizard school

though I guess we know that he has connections

V7oqfHQ.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I just cannot fathom being angry about an ad which its core message is about being better. Whether the ad is genuine or not is not the issue because the message itself is sound but damn, if you're having trouble sleeping at night because of an ad then brother, you got a lot of things you should work out on in private before continuing to further embarrass yourself.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
FURTHERMORE

Donald has a dream that he's a Nazi and then goes oh no they're bad
More like he has a dream of being stuck there and then waking up being thankful that he is not. For me, I think why I prefer Donald Duck is simply because the situations he is put in are largely much more relatable than Daffy. Both are great though, I just prefer Donald. Tex Avery shorts kind of edges both out a bit, a shame there aren't many of them though.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
More like he has a dream of being stuck there and then waking up being thankful that he is not. For me, I think why I prefer Donald Duck is simply because the situations he is put in are largely much more relatable than Daffy. Both are great though, I just prefer Donald. Tex Avery shorts kind of edges both out a bit, a shame there aren't many of them though.

There is nothing more relatable in the history of the world than this

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
when it looks like Dab won the space game but then he fails the microgame cuz Abby, Danika, and Alex's pieces are right in the center so he can't see and they all win instead
chefkiss

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017

I think I played most of the first game but never finished it and played like 10min of the second one.... Maybe I should give that franchise another try at some point.

this honestly... looks bad to me? all the guns sound like shit, hit feedback is nearly nonexistent, and melee is even worse. And it's a generic Fallout-y setting. I hope the game turns out better than this looks.

Yeah... It has a bit of a THQ B Game kind of vibe...

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this honestly... looks bad to me? all the guns sound like shit, hit feedback is nearly nonexistent, and melee is even worse. And it's a generic Fallout-y setting. I hope the game turns out better than this looks.

I can agree about the gameplay! It never has been the real strength of the franchise! However, don't be turned off by the setting! The game is quasi open world and there are areas that represent all 4 seasons so it shouldn't be all desert/brown locales!

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of solo Vinny

It's like a pizza without a base

Most of the ingredients are there and it still tastes nice, but something's missing

Status
Not open for further replies.