• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Money is Yucky, Milk is Yummy!

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • Big Drill Energy

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Opps All Gokus

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • Different Spaghetti

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mikasa es Un Kasa

this is a joke for no one on earth

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
wait is Kano the one they thought had a wig

I mean

maybe? I dunno?

his hair is similar in Fourze

latest

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
lmao I didn't even realize it was the LL Diner till watching this, I'd missed that one among the other extremely blatant references

I'm so glad to have gotten Alex's reaction to that name, finally...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
aww, I am kinda disappointed they didn't get the bad end and switched to Achi, they were very very close and I think the goofier tone (+ them leading into the importance of the choices) would have worked

but that's how these things always tend to go, them unknowingly stopping right before something good, and I'm happy they saw that much and hopefully it got some people who saw it interested, if not also some of them

the prophecy was fulfilled

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Starting the 428: Shibuya Scramble stream. Interesting that they decided to stream this game in relatively last minute.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I've been informed there's been some huge garbo person regularly in GBI chat who's also been pushing 428 a lot, and now I feel kiiiiiinda weird about possibly being associated with such a person without knowing it

which is to say they should maybe moderate the huge garbo people out of their chat better

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I've been informed there's been some huge garbo person regularly in GBI chat who's also been pushing 428 a lot, and now I feel kiiiiiinda weird about possibly being associated with such a person without knowing it

which is to say they should maybe moderate the huge garbo people out of their chat better

We're fans of visual novels, it's unavoidable to be associated with garbo people.

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Finished the stream and Daemon-9 definitely seems like the journey in solving the game was better than the actually ending.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
I remember him talking about how bad the skill gap is having to learn how to fly back when it was released, which really came off a bit rich from a fighting game maniac. The match-making in Rocket League is pretty excellent so you're rarely if ever feel completely over-matched.
In "quick play" it is for the most part pretty decent but can at times be an absolute mess as if you are a solo player that's queuing into 2s or 3s. Ranked for me was mostly decent, but Gold 2s felt like this bizarro world where I would get matched with players who are definitely on their way up to Plat or higher, along with players who I felt like should barely be in Silver.

However, "learning to fly" is definitely one of the biggest hurdles to overcome and is a notable skill separator. Simply being able to consistently hit the ball out of the air (even if it isn't a SOG) is something that puts you ahead of a large portion of the playerbase.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
Is their Kingdom Hearts series recap video going up this week? Where Jeff, Ben, and Jan watch a series summary on YouTube.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, Artifact is withering on the vine; then Brad is sick.

Coincidence? Or does Valve's siren call whisper to his soul.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
word around the office is that we're all getting let go in a month or 2

i'm definitely not panicking at all

I had such a hard time after losing my last job I'm worried about falling into a mental hole that i have to again struggle to climb out of

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
word around the office is that we're all getting let go in a month or 2

i'm definitely not panicking at all

I had such a hard time after losing my last job I'm worried about falling into a mental hole that i have to again struggle to climb out of
That's terrible but if word is going around right now I guess it's a good sign to start looking right now? At least it's better than having shit go down immediately out of the blue. Sorry to hear that, I hate unstable shit.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017

You guys excited yet?

Get this sweet statue of these super well known and compelling characters

Right guys

Right?

please be excite

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
Two questions:
1- I was watching JGPS and it occurs to me that Jeff plays by doing long rotating grabs but I've always tried to use flip tricks to increase my multiplier.. am I playing wrong or him?
2- Watching MPP7 with my wife I noticed Jeff ate a cookie vertically. I asked my wife who the fuck does that but she said everyone and that I'm weird for eating them horizontally sandwich-wise. Was she fucking with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.