• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
My favorite weapons would probably be:

Redhorn Stonethresher - I think this is still my favorite looking weapon. It just looks so badass and it matches Itto so well. The red / gold trim and the horns on it look so good.
Verdict - I don't have it yet sadly but yeah easily one of the best looking weapons.
Splendor of Tranquil Waters - Love the scepter / sword combo with the flowing water around it. I think it's the weapon that best captures the personality/role of the character it's meant for.
A Thousand Floating Dreams - The genie in a bottle look is really nice. Matches Nahida's color scheme perfectly.
Crimson Moon's Semblance - I mean, I pulled it for the drip. It's a scythe, what more could you want?
Staff of Homa - Always liked the look of Homa. Matches Hu Tao really well.
Engulfing Lightning - I like when the sig weapons actually seem like weapons the character would really use. I feel like a good amount of the weapons come off as too video gamey but EL just looks like something Raiden would have had crafted for herself. Feels like this epic weapon of legend with a cool backstory.
Love all of those too, some really great looking weapons in this game! I agree with what you said about some looking a bit too videogamey though, some of the supposed sharp bits of certain weapons can also be a bit too chunky at times in my opinion so it's like, that's not cutting anyone lol.
I have 66 fragile resin. Seeing as Arle is my last main carry (unless I go for Clorinde which rn is like 30/70) until they release a new element, I think I can start using them on the bond domain. This is the scenario I kept them for.

So begins the grind.

I think the burning set could potentially be useful for an off field pyro dps in a burn melt team for Wriothesley, so I'll keep any acceptable pieces.
This is what I'm doing too, I've got 50 fragiles and I think I'll use them on this domain until I have 10 left. Like to keep a few for building new units at least.

Good luck on your runs. I've got two potentially good artifacts for the Arle set so far but I'm kind of scared to level them, they both three lines and are crit/crit/Atk percent so I fear the disappointment of them both all rolling into the fourth line flat def!

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Love all of those too, some really great looking weapons in this game! I agree with what you said about some looking a bit too videogamey though, some of the supposed sharp bits of certain weapons can also be a bit too chunky at times in my opinion so it's like, that's not cutting anyone lol.

This is what I'm doing too, I've got 50 fragiles and I think I'll use them on this domain until I have 10 left. Like to keep a few for building new units at least.

Good luck on your runs. I've got two potentially good artifacts for the Arle set so far but I'm kind of scared to level them, they both three lines and are crit/crit/Atk percent so I fear the disappointment of them both all rolling into the fourth line flat def!
Good luck on your artifacts too Dofy! Hope you get amazing pieces! :)

0UCCzZS.png

15 wishes into standard pity got me C2 Dehya, woo
Yay, congrats Viken! Welcome to the C2 Dehya club! :) I need to level mine one day, she is so cool as a character. :D

Also looking at the leaks reddit, Clorinde looks super fun, love her animations. Same for Sethos. Sigewinne has the most adorable animations but her single hydro application is abismal, even worse than hydro traveler, I pray they buff her a lot during the beta so she could work with Cyno due to her long uptime.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I checked the account and they have some wonderful creature designs and art indeed. I wouldn't mind if they joined the team.

Got to say though, Genshin's creature design is already top notch. So many of the creatures are so beautiful and vividly animated that I often find it hard to murder them. :(
Speaking of beautiful creature designs, I wanted to ask everyone for a while what their favorite world boss designs in the game are. These are some of my favorites:

53682133463_83deccf463_o.png

53681910306_ee94549c54_o.png

53682367000_6dda98c13f_o.png

53681910291_cac6867c6e_o.png

53682366990_0a6b37f288_o.png

On the new centaur boss:
What great imagination they had not only to make a centaur into a statuesc/mechanical being, but to also swap their sword for a violin bow and their shield for a string instrument, attacking us with fiery music notes. :D

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I checked the account and they have some wonderful creature designs and art indeed. I wouldn't mind if they joined the team.

Got to say though, Genshin's creature design is already top notch. So many of the creatures are so beautiful and vividly animated that I often find it hard to murder them. :(
Speaking of beautiful creature designs, I wanted to ask everyone for a while what their favorite world boss designs in the game are. These are some of my favorites:

53682133463_83deccf463_o.png

53681910306_ee94549c54_o.png

53682367000_6dda98c13f_o.png

53681910291_cac6867c6e_o.png

53682366990_0a6b37f288_o.png

On the new centaur boss:
What great imagination they had not only to make a centaur into a statuesc/mechanical being, but to also swap their sword for a violin bow and their shield for a string instrument, attacking us with fiery music notes. :D

I wonder more if it wouldn't be for Genshin and more for a game where the animals ARE the gacha, like a monster collector
ZZZ has a toe in that with Von Lycaon and Ben

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh and she's a rapper
Is she tho
thor-really.gif

Got a few more wishes from the new area and won Arlecchino. Nice.
This means that across both genshin and HSR I won every 50/50 ever since reveiving the luck potion from Lisa.

1qDkRxw.jpeg

Thank you Lisa, you're the best mommy. I pity anyone who skipped the event.
I haven't had the chance to put this to the test yet but I look forward to eternal luck as well. Congrats~

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Got a few more wishes from the new area and won Arlecchino. Nice.
This means that across both genshin and HSR I won every 50/50 ever since reveiving the luck potion from Lisa.

1qDkRxw.jpeg

Thank you Lisa, you're the best mommy. I pity anyone who skipped the event.
Oh I missed this, wooo congrats on winning Arle! Happy for you!

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, congrats Viken! Welcome to the C2 Dehya club! :) I need to level mine one day, she is so cool as a character. :D
Thanks Buttons, one of my favourite characters. I'm hoping to C6 her one day and make her a powerhouse.

As for the leaks, it's still really early. Hopefully Mihoyo takes the time to listen to the beta testers feedback and improve her application. Her animations are sublime though.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks Buttons, one of my favourite characters. I'm hoping to C6 her one day and make her a powerhouse.

As for the leaks, it's still really early. Hopefully Mihoyo takes the time to listen to the beta testers feedback and improve her application. Her animations are sublime though.
Yeah, fingers crossed she gets a buff and becomes a really good buffer/healer because then I would love to pull her. Let's wait and see then.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's so sweet that Osse can randomly appear all over Petrichor Island, as cats do, and that you can pet him at any time. First animal we can pet in the open world.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm. did Arle's trial a few more times. I enjoy playing her. Won't add much value to my account, but I find her fun to play. I'm not sure I'll be able to resist for another +15 days

cons
have no interest in farming a new artifact set
my Glad pieces aren't great in all honesty
wouldn't go for her weapon
circle impact (Bennett)

pros
fun
I have a spare Homa she could use
adult character

question before I bite the bullet (i think my mind's already set on pulling lol) - I've seen people mention interruption resistance, and I see her C1 mitigates this somewhat, so, is it really bad? Like, it didn't feel like I needed in her trial - I remember same was said about Neuv, but even at C0 I felt comfortable with Neuv.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I'm running her with Zhongli and double hydro which isn't her highest dps team but good enough to clear abyss with a slapped together glad build, so if you have those units it could alleviate your cons about Bennett and IR

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I run her with Zhongli/Chiori/Yelan and it seems fine, though I'm waiting until the next Abyss reset to try it out there.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
another day another dollar
i might make my wallet holler
the weapon banner is close at hand
a lofty purchase for my clorinde

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Jesus, my wife have some uncanny artifact luck lmao. Second day farming the new domain and a Pyro goblet with BOTH crit substats already dropped for her. Rolls didn't go very well (fucking DEF) but holy shit.

Her Arle is fully decked with more than 2k of ATK and a R1 PJWS. We tried her yesterday in co-op, and Arle fucking demolished Vivianne of the Lake.

Meanwhile me: HP, DEF, HP, DEF.

Alright, time to finish Father's ascension!

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
so erm. I was bored and pulled on the weapon banner (wanted the dockhand HP sword) - 3x ten pulls, ended up with:

Dockhand's assistant - R4 (got one each pull, with the second multi pull giving me two)
Arle's signature (legit wasn't going for it)

307a229652429a6b4bd6df96d81a784ecb3c8967.pnj

my weapon banner luck continues to be good. so now I really have to commit to Arle. Not complaining. My roster is pretty stacked so now it's really just about units I find fun

I'm running her with Zhongli and double hydro which isn't her highest dps team but good enough to clear abyss with a slapped together glad build, so if you have those units it could alleviate your cons about Bennett and IR

I run her with Zhongli/Chiori/Yelan and it seems fine, though I'm waiting until the next Abyss reset to try it out there.

Thanks for the answers guys

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
so erm. I was bored and pulled on the weapon banner (wanted the dockhand HP sword) - 3x ten pulls, ended up with:

Dockhand's assistant - R4 (got one each pull, with the second multi pull giving me two)
Arle's signature (legit wasn't going for it)

307a229652429a6b4bd6df96d81a784ecb3c8967.pnj

my weapon banner luck continues to be good. so now I really have to commit to Arle. Not complaining. My roster is pretty stacked so now it's really just about units I find fun

Thanks for the answers guys
Dang, congrats on your awesome luck! You got your HP sword and a nice free spear. Good luck pulling for Arle then, hope you get her quickly! :)

Chocobo Blade

The Wise Ones
Oct 29, 2017
How big is the difference between Gladiator's and the BoL set for Arle? Not sure I have it in me to farm it when my glad pieces are pretty decent.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
How big is the difference between Gladiator's and the BoL set for Arle? Not sure I have it in me to farm it when my glad pieces are pretty decent.

It varies depending on team comps and weapon, but it's going to be 7-15% better. It has 19% more damage% than gladiator, so depending on how much damage% you're getting from your weapon and other characters, the benefit of the BoL set over gladiator goes down.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
It varies depending on team comps and weapon, but it's going to be 7-15% better. It has 19% more damage% than gladiator, so depending on how much damage% you're getting from your weapon and other characters, the benefit of the BoL set over gladiator goes down.
Oh really, guess I was wrong. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
A day 1 player is likely to have very good gladiator pieces though, so getting a set of the new artifact that's just as good will probably take me months lol. Normally I wouldn't bother, but knowing that future characters will also use it was enough for me to farm it

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever said that Halberd looks cute on Arlecchino... you were NOT lying omg

1LLoaWV.jpg

8CG0t3S.jpg

0NLO9UX.jpg

---

Took Dehya to 80/80 and will raise her talents to 6/8/6 for the time being... while I try to figure out what to do with her at C0 she can hold FloPL for Burgeon Nuevillete teams

qnQXsm3.png

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Good luck on your artifacts too Dofy! Hope you get amazing pieces! :)
Thanks Buttons, hope you have some good luck too if and when you are in the artifact mines! Probably going to be a long while for me before I could switch to the new set anyway, I've got a pretty cracked gladiator set for her currently.

I think the new set will be better for her in the long run at C6 though as her burst damage becomes something to actually care about then so the new set should buff it.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly thinking about not wishing on Arlecchino's banner anymore to reach guaranteed pity and instead wait for Siegewinne and get her. She looks so adorable and her combat animation are too.
Would she be good in a team with Rizzley?

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks Buttons, hope you have some good luck too if and when you are in the artifact mines! Probably going to be a long while for me before I could switch to the new set anyway, I've got a pretty cracked gladiator set for her currently.

I think the new set will be better for her in the long run at C6 though as her burst damage becomes something to actually care about then so the new set should buff it.
Thank you! I am working on my Stonethresher for Gaming right now, but since today the domain is not open I did farm MH/GT domain again and I got a nice double crit and HP flower for Neuvi. So far it rolled into crit twice and is +12. Already and upgrade over his old one, just at the loss of 18 ER. Excited to see how it will continue to roll at 16 and 20. :D

I'm honestly thinking about not wishing on Arlecchino's banner anymore to reach guaranteed pity and instead wait for Siegewinne and get her instead. She looks so adorable and her combat animation are too.
I can understand you, I want her too. So cute.
So far her kit looks like she is just a good healer for Furina, nothing much else. Hope she gets buffed during the beta!

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I'm honestly thinking about not wishing on Arlecchino's banner anymore to reach guaranteed pity and instead wait for Siegewinne and get her instead. She looks so adorable and her combat animation are too.

Sigewinne legit looks standard and I'm not kidding
I would not save for her unless you're a superfan or unless there's big changes

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Not hating, I will probably get her either way! But her hydro application is unfortunately horrendous and she does not buff much with the current kit. I am praying hard she gets a big beta buff. I want her to be good so badly.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm siding with the conspiracy theory that she was originally a 4 star.

A reverse Ningguang.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
So got all the hydroculus, finished up Chenyu Vale and Sea of Bygone eras so it says 100% (probably not actually 100% but you know)

I have Arle's quest to do, Kaeya and Lynette's hangout to do

Then maybe, MAYBE, I'll look up an Aranara guide

Then I'll be done and dusted

Also, I only just noticed this was uploaded, which is helpful

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJb4-QcE4T4

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
couldn't help myself after my pulls on Wednesday so decided to exchange all masterless glitter for fates. Went for the weapon banner in hopes of getting th bow. Lost another 50/50 to Arle's weapon and now i'm 56 pulls into the banner again aiming at my guaranteed. Wasted absolutely everything I had :')

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Tried out Arle in Abyss Floor 12 and narrowly got 36 stars. I need to level up the NA and E skills for higher DPS... will have to wait for the next Abyss cycle to see how much I can improve Arle's kit.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Got all the Hydroculi so Fontaine Statue of the Seven is at max now. I still have some trials/chest to find but I'm at 100% and 100% for the new areas.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I did the "performance" with the mural during the new area quest today.
Wow, just wow. Genshin art and music teams just don't miss.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Got Arle c1 will probably get c2, and 3 in her rerun, gotta save for Clorinde, her sword looks phenomenal but that's going to be a skip probably, unless I get her really early, although my weapon banner luck has been great like 6 50/50 won straight so far, but usually have to hit pity, minus Neuv book that was a 10 roll winner.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
My one complaint with the new area as it's pretty much entirely dead after you're done with no reason to go back down there. I guess you get some extra romaritime flowers but you can already get those. And the Golem guys are available in the area under the island with the boss.

I get why, because of issues like Yae/Shenhe being Enkanomiya locked. But it would be the easiest area to crop from the game for space for sure.