• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Latest list of upcoming Gacha Games
OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Upcoming Gacha Games

Recently released games:
3/29/22 - Soul Tide
4/20/22 - Time Defenders
4/26/22 - Seven Mortal Sins
4/27/22 - Echoes of Mana

Games with announced release dates:
May - Counter:Side
5/10/22 - Dislyte
6/23/22 - Disney Mirrorverse

Games in pre-reg or with recent CBTs:
Octopath Traveler CotC
Harry Potter Magic Awakened
Nikke: Goddess of Victory
Alice Fiction
Tower of Fantasy
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds
DC Worlds Collide
Grimlight
Dark Divinity
Ark Legends
Eroica
Shadows of Valdora
Fourth Age
Liberty City

Games with official global release announcements:
Final Fantasy 7: Ever Crisis
Street Fighter Duel
GFL: Project Neural Cloud
Girls Frontline 2: Exilium
Honkai Star Rail
Reverse: 1999
Limbus Company
Momento Mori
Black Clover
Ensemble Stars Music
Eversoul
Black Rock Shooter
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Arknights: Endfield
Kingdom Hearts: Missing-Link

Credits to this thread on reddit by u/Brain-Smoker

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We have a new challenger for wanted 4* character banner in Echoes of Mana: Mousseline.

Seriously liking the new charcters in this one.

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for double post, but I updated the OP with a new image and updated some links since it's been awhile.
If we have a discord community server, dm me so I can add it to the OP. If we manage to make a OT2, does everyone mind it calling it Gacha Gaming |OT2| or do we like to keep it as is? Felt like gacha has expanded way beyond Japan now compare to years ago since this thread was made :p

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like we're going to get triple bounties/commissions during the bunny event, assuming they go by the usual schedule they've been doing for doubles. While we should get triple missions for when they unlock the first half of T6.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for double post, but I updated the OP with a new image and updated some links since it's been awhile.
If we have a discord community server, dm me so I can add it to the OP. If we manage to make a OT2, does everyone mind it calling it Gacha Gaming |OT2| or do we like to keep it as is? Felt like gacha has expanded way beyond Japan now compare to years ago since this thread was made :p
I do think Gacha Gaming is a more appropriate title. More than half of the games we post about in here are Chinese or Korean in origin.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, no way to beat the 80 seconds task on Challenge 3 boss, so missing on some event crystals....but I'm at 45k with all this. As good a position as any to tackle the Bunny Chasers event.

Bring it!

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Bunnies soon

On another note got lucky in 7sins and got Lucifer from a free daily roll and she sure is strong, tempted to try and get a 2nd copy for her 3rd skill

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Excited for the Bunny Chaser event. Hoping to get bNeru but I only have 10k pyro so I'm praying for the RNG gods, we should be getting more than 7k pyro according to this image so perfect time to try out the game if anyone is interested
l4rb0h9s41x81.png

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
Upcoming Gacha Games

Recently released games:
3/29/22 - Soul Tide
4/20/22 - Time Defenders
4/26/22 - Seven Mortal Sins
4/27/22 - Echoes of Mana

Games with announced release dates:
May - Counter:Side
5/10/22 - Dislyte
6/23/22 - Disney Mirrorverse

Octopath Traveler CotC
Alice Fiction
Tower of Fantasy
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds
DC Worlds Collide
Grimlight
Dark Divinity
Ark Legends
Eroica
Shadows of Valdora
Fourth Age
Liberty City

Games with official global release announcements:
Final Fantasy 7: Ever Crisis
Street Fighter Duel
GFL: Project Neural Cloud
Girls Frontline 2: Exilium
Honkai Star Rail
Reverse: 1999
Limbus Company
Momento Mori
Black Clover
Ensemble Stars Music
Eversoul
Black Rock Shooter
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Arknights: Endfield
Kingdom Hearts: Missing-Link

Credits to this thread on reddit by u/Brain-Smoker

Thank you for this list. Can't wait for Ever Crisis, SF Duel, Honkai Star Rail, Reverse:1999, Black Clover, and Ensemble Stars Music.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Octopath Traveler CotC
Alice Fiction

These are the games I'm interested in.

The Harry Potter game was quite good when I tested it. JK Rowl-shit aside.

Oh, and for those who are echoing: RUN THE MEMORY GEM UPGRADE STAGES NONSTOP. Don't run anything else. There is NO way they don't nerf the exchange rate. You can make 300k+ a day selling the drops from Echoing Maze. You earn like 20x the Lucre you earn from running the actual Lucre stage lul.

Oct 25, 2017
Octopath Traveler CotC
Alice Fiction

These are the games I'm interested in.

The Harry Potter game was quite good when I tested it. JK Rowl-shit aside.
it is nearly impossibly hard to even want to do anything with harry potter anymore :( have never seen a creator just ruin their own franchise in such a way before than this

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely playing Octopath, the Beta had me sold after the first chapter of Greed I think it was. My Dragalia replacement. I'll probably give Alice Fiction a try too.

So far I'm playing:
Priconne
Blue Archive
Dragalia (Until Final Day)
Arknights (off and on)
Genshin (On new story patches)
Echoes of Mana

Dropped:
Romancing SaGa Re;Universe

Loved the game, but it turned into another auto battler once I understood how the game worked. Already playing two auto battle games, can't deal with a 3rd. Sucks too, everything about it besides the auto combat is great.

Oct 25, 2017
My main games are now just
Genshin Impact
Twisted Wonderland
Cardfight!! Vanguard Zero

Daily login status
World Flipper (but I went back to my old phone so maybe I will do more with it now)

Only play because of a guild
Granblue Fantasy
My Hero Academia Strongest Hero

Looking forward to EnStars

would play Nu Carnival, but i dont feel comfortable doing purchases on something that isnt a store

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck to everyone pulling for the bunny girls in BA!

I have enough for two and 2/3 pities (will be three after all of the free pyroxene is handed out), but I'll only be spending one pity here. I'll aim for Bunny Neru and if I can manage to get her before 200 pulls, I'll switch over and try for Bunny Karin. If I can't and it takes me all 200 pulls, that'll be it. I need to save for the other girls releasing soon.

Excited for the Bunny Chaser event. Hoping to get bNeru but I only have 10k pyro so I'm praying for the RNG gods, we should be getting more than 7k pyro according to this image so perfect time to try out the game if anyone is interested
That's a lot of pyroxene.

You love to see it.

Oh, and for those who are echoing: RUN THE MEMORY GEM UPGRADE STAGES NONSTOP. Don't run anything else. There is NO way they don't nerf the exchange rate. You can make 300k+ a day selling the drops from Echoing Maze. You earn like 20x the Lucre you earn from running the actual Lucre stage lul.
Thanks for the tip! I wish I knew about it earlier, here's hoping they don't patch it too quickly.

I wish there was a way to know which server you picked. I'm pretty sure I went with the Americas (due to potential lag when in co-op if I went with the Asia server), but there's nothing in-game to indicate. I was pretty enthralled with the re-roll hell at the time, so my mind is a little befuddled as to which I went with. I'm pretty sure it is the America one, though.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I have these installed:

Epic Seven
Arknights
Genshin Impact
Alchemy Stars
Another Eden
Tales of the Rays
Tears of Themis
Twisted Wonderland
Nu: Carnival
Echoes of Mana
Fate/Grand Order

Play all but one; FGO I just log in to grab freebies sometimes. 🤷‍♂️

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how easy/quick the dailies are in Echoes of Mana. You can literally clear them all in like...1-2 minutes.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Did you have to get a S rank on 2-9 to unlock mana boards and training tab in Echoes of Mana? I was on 3-10 and was wondering why I couldn't access either of those lmao

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
The games I play currently.

FGO
Slime
Blue Archive
AL
E7 (break)
GFL
Counterside Sea
Arknights
PGR
Honkers
Dungeon defenders

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
A friend asked me to stream my Bunny Chasers pulls so I have to wait until the evening to do so >_<

Good luck to everyone pulling, may your bunny girl(s) land early and cheap!

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Currently playing:
Genshin Impact
Blue Archive
Afk arena

Looking forward:
Tower of Fantasy
Honkai Rail

After Genshin impact, my expectations for gacha games are high bar now and it's hard to stick with more gacha games since I compare it to that game. Couldn't stick with Echos of Mana because of that reason sadly.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up : from the BA Bunny patch notes
If used between,

• After 5/3 (Tue) Maintenance – Before 5/17 (Tue) Maintenance: Neru (Bunny) and Karin (Bunny) will be included in the list of available 3★ students and you can acquire 10 Recruitment Points for Selective Acquisition of Neru (Bunny) and Karin (Bunny).
  • After 5/17 (Tue) Maintenance – Before 5/24 (Tue) 03:00 (UTC): The list of available 3★ students will be the same, and can acquire 10 Recruitment Points for Selective Acquisition of Asuna (Bunny).

Currently playing only Blue Archive. I tried 7MS but I just couldn't bother even launching the game. It was just so bad. Uninstalled.

Might try Star Rail if I get into the beta, but I generally don't play more than a single gacha at a time.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
As expected, had to go the full pity. So many off-banner 3*. Shiroko and Shun (who were both new), but then dupes of Koharu, Izuna and another Shun. :/

I'm sitting here at 200 and can use Bunny Nel more than Bunny Karin, but Karin's L2D...

I have just under 44k pyroxene now but I'll probably spend a couple thousand refreshing for energy for Karin shards. I'm not planning on pulling for Hatsune Miku so I should still have enough for Ako when she hits next month, but then I have to plan for MY Mutsuki and Wakamo...

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
LETS FUCKING GO!!!

image0.jpg

Yabe, all my FGO luck is going to Blue Archive 😓 (I also got OG Neru in an earlier roll)

Also, is Asuna not on this banner?

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
As expected, had to go the full pity. So many off-banner 3*. Shiroko and Shun (who were both new), but then dupes of Koharu, Izuna and another Shun. :/

I'm sitting here at 200 and can use Bunny Nel more than Bunny Karin, but Karin's L2D...

I have just under 44k pyroxene now but I'll probably spend a couple thousand refreshing for energy for Karin shards. I'm not planning on pulling for Hatsune Miku so I should still have enough for Ako when she hits next month, but then I have to plan for MY Mutsuki and Wakamo...

Jesus Christ, that's terrible :(

LETS FUCKING GO!!!

image0.jpg

Yabe, all my FGO luck is going to Blue Archive 😓 (I also got OG Neru in an earlier roll)

Also, is Asuna not on this banner?

Jesus Christ, that pull !

Asuna isn't on the banner, I think she's into the general pool after the event, and she can be purchased with Recruitment points after the 17th of May (as shown in the patch notes).

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So you backed into that 2nd one eh? Eh?
Exactly that. :(

Edit:

I went ahead with Bunny Neru. I have a lot of damage Mystic dealers (Haruna, Aris, Izuna, Summer Azusa, and plan to pull for Wakamo and NY Mutsuki as well), and as much as Bunny Karin's L2D would be nice, I figure it's better having an avoidance tank for red content (especially since I've been using Yuuka for that and would rather not). Plus she's voiced by Ami Koshimizu (of Ryuko Kill la Kill fame).

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Burned all my luck this morning after whiffing hard on summer Hina after saying I wasn't pulling on her.

120 pulls:
Summer Hifumi x2 (new)
Bunny Karin (new)
Izuna
Casual Saya (new)
Bunny Neru (new)

May actually be able to pull on Ako now, rather than hold everything till Wakamo.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
160 pulls, no 3* at all.

I was already on the edge of dropping BA, but that's that I guess. Onto the next!

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
So I guess Asuna is gonna get her banner after Neru's and Karin's end. A bit more time for me to save.

170 pulls got me Bunny Karin, Bunny Neru, small Shun, and Cherino. Pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to spark.

Last edited:

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah got B.Karin pretty early

New event in 7sins and from the ticket pulls the game gave you I actually got both of the Virtues added today.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess Asuna is gonna get her banner after Neru's and Karin's end. A bit more time for me to save.

170 pulls got me Bunny Karin, Bunny Neru, small Shun, and Cherino. Pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to spark.

You can do 3 more pulls to reach pity and wait 2 weeks for Bunny Asuna to be added to the pity store.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So they added a Battle Pass to 7MS, huh? $30 CDN for a choice Sin/Virtue/Rider per month. No thanks. With how they're speedrunning the game I doubt it'll last very long, and this is coming from someone who was relatively lucky with their pulls so far (Lucifer +1 and Gabriel). Five new Sins/Virtues/Riders in the span of what? 8 or 9 days? That's a breakneck pace.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't too sure about Bunny Neru, but damn she's great. I went from struggling to even complete the highest difficult bounties to absolutely destroying them. I was previously using Tsubaki as the tank and while her EX did help cancel out the sushi rangers specials, she's yellow so was weak to everything. Having Bunny Neru do the same thing (taunt and cancel out the skills) as well as put up a shield for herself and do a very respectful amount of damage (especially for a tank)made a ton of difference. And she's a lot of fun, love tossing her into the fray as she goes crazy attacking everything on-sight.

Still want Bunny Karin, but will hold out and maybe go for her next year when she gets her re-run. Too much else coming up in the next while for me to dedicate another pity, despite wanting to.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
ok, taking on too many debuffs would just screw me in the end.

doesn't help that most of my units are lvl 60 and so are barely meeting the level requirements.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish the AI in Echoes of Mana wasn't so garbage. I have Sumo set to Support (and even tried Healer), he has more than enough mana, and he's just watching his allies die while they sit at 10% health. Also, they need to make it so you can dash through enemies.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
So I got B. Neru in 20 pulls then proceeded to pity without B. Karin. Since Asuna is common pool I will get Karin and hope to get Asuna down the road.

Now to work out how to farm this the most efficiently...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So I got B. Neru in 20 pulls then proceeded to pity without B. Karin. Since Asuna is common pool I will get Karin and hope to get Asuna down the road.

Now to work out how to farm this the most efficiently...
Congrats on the Neru + Karin!

As for farming, it's pretty simple. Clear up until Stage 9 (not the story stage, the other ones) and put as many chocolate coin bonus characters into your group as possible and run it again (after 3*'ing it) to save the highest possible bonus for it (choose all of the debuff conditions when you get them to get even higher chocolate coin bonuses). Then sweep it with all of the stamina you can, put as much into it as you can. I'm doing all 3x AP purchases from the PVP shop as well as six AP refreshes with my pyroxene for those Karin shards. If you already have her you probably don't need to go this hard, but the item drops from the card game are pretty good for AP spent and it wouldn't hurt to get more Karin shards for her 5*+ in the future.

For the card game, just flip a card for 200 coins and then reset. What you want are rainbow ones, and since the cost increases with each flip done in succession, you're better off resetting it after each one. If you're in it just for the shards, of course.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
I want more Red Winter characters in Blue Archive. What I got out of Cherino's event was that Minori and Shigure have great designs and I wanna pull for them.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
You da man Chrono , this saves me a ton of research. I guess I should forget the debuffs during the progression to 9 then, they do seem to stack quite a bit more this time compared to previous instances.